Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins have potential to grow? - page 47. (Read 7300 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 20, 2018, 12:50:34 PM
Which altcoins have potential to grow like Bitcoin?
I believe that Ethereum is the only altcoin capable of growth like Bitcoin. EThereum has very good technology, compared to Bitcoin EThereum is faster and transaction costs are less expensive. Currently Ethereum has a huge market capitalization, it ranks second in coinmarketcap, it has an extremely large trading volume every day, many ICO projects use Ethereum as the platform. This shows that in the future Ethereum will grow stronger.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 12:42:11 PM
I have not dared to predict any kind of coin from altcoin equivalent to bitcoin, if I see nothing, far from the possibility of being equivalent to bitcoin, this I answer for this year, if fore I predict bch monero and IDXM tokens can compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 12:32:49 PM
ETH sure, it's second coin and it have many project in this year, 3rd is xrp, it's fuking cheap now,
Activity: 43
April 20, 2018, 12:30:45 PM
I think there is a great potential for BitWhite growth, because these coins are few all 60 million
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
April 20, 2018, 12:24:41 PM
I think altcoins that has a big potential to grow and rise is ripple, ethereum, and litecoin, basically for me I see the potential in these 3 altcoins, amongst all altcoins they are actually on top, you can say that I picked these 3 alts because they are on top, but what I am saying here is that the ones who will be remaining on top will be these 3 alts, amongst all alts, they have the potential to grow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
There's a lot, but I think wepower and wanchainn has a lot of potential.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

I think Ethereum and Monero have massive potential to grow more, but like Bitcoins I think
it will still take them a lot of time to grow and establish a reputation as profitable and
influential as Bitcoins. It took like 7 to 8 years for bitcoin to get where it's at today. Altcoins
like ETH, LTC, XRP and NEO will have similar situations that got BTC it's reputable record and
success, eventually.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
April 20, 2018, 10:30:11 AM
Neo Tron Iota all these coins have potential to grow . These 3 Coins are future of Blockchain for extensive development in new innovative technologies
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 10:28:14 AM
I think the three best altcoins in the market with the potential to be big someday and migh even equal the level of bitcoin in terms of popularity and even on value is litecoin, marinecoin and of course, ethereum. I think these three alternative cryptocurrencies have the higjest potential of changing the tides if tge market with their huge userbase and promising projects. That's why I chose these three.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

I can say altcoin that has unique product and technology. The altcoin does not depend on other blockchain platforms.
In this case, most tokens cannot grow like Bitcoin, unless it has own blockchain and good technology.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
April 19, 2018, 08:21:32 PM
Based on what? there are a lot of altcoins that have the same purpose, also, BTC is launching the LN soon (it can be used anyways at this moment).

BTC fees are not that high (like $0,15 for fast transactions)

LTC now is supposed to be used for all transactions like buying food at a cafe or paying bills. it can be adopted into day-to-day transactions, then the potential is there. I think it would grow soon! Grin
Activity: 6
April 19, 2018, 08:17:28 PM
Ethereum showed a good increase in the price. so I invest in Ethereum

But what happens when token creators start to sell off there Ethereum? EOS for example holds a lot of Ethereum. When they start to sell off wouldn't you expect a long period of slow growth or constant price?
Activity: 183
April 19, 2018, 06:39:04 PM
Ethereum showed a good increase in the price. so I invest in Ethereum
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 06:11:14 AM
I think the best coin after bitcoin is ethereum
Because the ethereum has a smart contract that outperforms the other coin,
And also ethereum has great potential to grow taller
Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 05:55:50 AM
Steem has a transaction speed of 3 seconds and ZERO fees! It has reached 1 million transactions yet it didn’t even slow down, Steem is only at a low price and it has a transaction speed of 3 seconds. I believe the potential is on it.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
April 19, 2018, 03:35:29 AM
as bitcoin onostoyit will not be finite, but in% of the ratio they will grow to look more closely at cheap coins.BTC
Activity: 6
April 19, 2018, 03:26:11 AM
Substratum is trying to be the foundation of the decentralized web. On here, anyone can allocate spare computing resources to make the internet “a free and fair place for the entire world”. I love the idea, it has a solid team and a very small but passionate following. Keep an eye on this.

I also think Substratum has a lot of potential. I believe there are others trying to do the same thing as them except Substratum has better advertising of who they are.
Activity: 107
April 19, 2018, 03:21:18 AM
I believe in ADA which aims to release a debit card which allows users to load funds and then use it anywhere, like you do with a regular debit card. ADA has no fees as well, giving most tokens a run for their money.
Activity: 95
April 19, 2018, 03:04:47 AM
LTC now is supposed to be used for all transactions like buying food at a cafe or paying bills. it can be adopted into day-to-day transactions, then the potential is there. I think it would grow soon! Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
April 16, 2018, 06:42:03 AM
There are many good altcoins which have huge potential to grow which are siacoin, deeponion, verge, pext, stratis, waves and okcash. These coins have huge potential and if you buy and hold them for one year, you can get decent returns from them.
Pages:
Jump to: