Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins have potential to grow? - page 52. (Read 7300 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 10:55:55 AM
Its hard to say but there are many coins on which market can trust such as Eth, Dash,Monero ,but it totally depends on the policies of these coins regulating authorities to take them to new heights.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
April 08, 2018, 10:09:49 AM
Which altcoins have potential to grow like Bitcoin?
Altcoin which has potential like Bitcoin is Litecoin. as I know Litecoin has a pretty good development and continues to gradually with prices that will continue to grow. with these developments, I am increasingly convinced that Litecoin has a potency that resembles Bitcoin.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 09:38:57 AM
grow in price - can any altcoins. but to catch up with bitcoin in the price and overtake such personally, I do not see
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 09:30:58 AM
there are may potential altcoins , i think  eth is the best ,also eos be called eth2.0 ,i think eos is another good coins after eth .
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 07, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
Many projects need time to develop their own platform. This can take 1 or 2 years. But no one knows what will happen to the market in a month. Now there are so many potentially profitable projects, but you have to have a good understanding of the economic model of tokens
Activity: 122
April 07, 2018, 02:09:17 PM
[qu javascript:void(0);ote author=sagarnyc link=topic=2159010.msg21610409#msg21610409 date=1504804601]
[/quote]MY opinion, these altcoins has a great future

NEO

ETH

IOTA

DASH

You can research on them  Wink
Activity: 94
April 07, 2018, 01:48:35 PM
I prefer to Etherium Dashcoin Litecoin and Bitcoin cash these altcoins have a high profile altcoins nowadays but i think can't doesn't overtake bitcoin even years past by bitcoin price is too far now and even etherium who has second on list. but these altcoins have a potential to grow and have a high price in future these altcoins make profit to invest if you hodl and sell it on future.
Activity: 182
April 07, 2018, 01:40:16 PM
NEO is one of Altcoin that has the potential to grow for the future. thus with you buy NEO, you can get the benefits that NEO gives. besides, with the gradual growth of NEO, making our coin NEOs the best.
Activity: 189
April 07, 2018, 01:31:15 PM
I do prefer these coins because I think they will grow  price in future :-

DEX

NEO

ETH

IOTA

RIPPLE

Smiley Wink
Activity: 384
Merit: 103
April 07, 2018, 01:10:44 PM
Check out devery they just got a contract to distribute food for the UN amd is only 5m marketcap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/devery/
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 01:07:01 PM
the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow. This means more and more altcoins are growing. Some of the extraordinary growth altcoins include: Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Dash. One indication of Bitcoin's faded charm is the loss of support from the Bitcoin site manager, that's why the very alcoin potentially growing in 2018 ..
Activity: 266
April 06, 2018, 01:26:40 PM
Hardly any coin will ever grow as well as BTC. But I know many promising alts. For example NagriCoin.It is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector especially when the project has a ready made product -organic fertilizers. Moreover the work on it began long ago the ICO that only proves it not being a scam.
Activity: 49
April 06, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

The following altcoins have the potential to grow, they are Dash, Etherium, Zcash and Litecoin These coins will later  get more than $10000 in years to come.This could be attest to the fact that some of these coins like dash already has some great facility to show for it example it is compatible with bitcoin[most of  bitcoin updates get  within integrated within dash]
brand new
Activity: 0
April 06, 2018, 11:27:10 AM
MTC is making a return from 2013 because the crypto  community space has changed a lot since then. mtc has extremely fast speeds,  iotis eco-friendly, and its a community coin .? You only need a few minutes  mtc to register and execute the program, advertise Marinecoin  time dilution technology to the most commonly used social networking sites you live in and confirm that you are real, then you will receive 20,000 MTC from them. the system visit the website marineco.in and hop on the Discord channel to get more details from other community members fair distribution.Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
April 06, 2018, 12:42:31 PM
why not you trying buy major altcoin with big reputation like Litecoin, Ethereum, Waves, Monero, Zcash and etc
they are have big community and marketcap
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 06, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

I believe that Ethereum is an altcoin that has the potential to grow as bitcoin. In the cryptocurrency market if we say bitcoin is king then surely Ethereum is queen. EThereum has a very large market capitalization, it has worldwide network, many projects use ETH, in the next few years Ethereum will grow strongly. I believe that Ethereum will return to the price of over $ 1000 by the end of the year, so if you want to make a profit, buy ETH now, especially ETH for $ 367.
April 06, 2018, 11:47:51 AM
at least not a few of the existing Altcoin capable of experiencing quite a bit of growth like Bitcoin. but what I think is really the growth like Bitcoin is Ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

I do prefer NEO, Ehereum, Dogecoin. These coins are very good and potential coin, It has great grow in future.

Whenever i have some money i usually buy some NEO coins. Because which china based cryptocoin, it has more feasibility to grow a lot. I read one new about In future many ICO will invest in NEO.
Activity: 87
April 03, 2018, 02:07:11 PM
This is a very difficult question and it seems to me that now there are no such altcoins. And such altcoins will not appear in the future. The reason is simple - the threshold of entry to the market is already very high, and from that level it is impossible to grow many times because capitalization can not be higher than some reasonable values.
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 08:32:45 AM
Altcoins call all crypto-currencies, except bitcoin. They were created to overcome all technical limitations that are inherent in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: