Pages:
Author

Topic: which altcoins have the best technology - page 5. (Read 1062 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Although it depends on you choice- If you want to invest in this market in easy or simple way you may invest in ETH,NEO,WAVES.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
I think this is ETH and EOS. They very similar.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I want to ask you all, which altcoins have the best technology? please let me know so I can invest in altcoins that have good technology
I think that an ordinary person can not determine which technology is better, so it makes sense to focus on the project team.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
The best technology can be viewed in terms of that workimg technology or send futuristic tech that isn't realised still. On the current market the working technology with some innovations like smart contracts is Ethereum for sure. Next is EOS but let's wait for some dev milestones, they still can't handle ico's on the platform. Other projects are still in development, oh maybe gochain is one of the launched as eos and first ico was announced.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
The altcoins that probably has and offers one of the best technology out there would probably be ETH and NEO, with a very low transaction fee, and smooth transactions that would only take seconds, I think that ETH has one of the most advanced platforms in the market right now, and NEO's transaction speed and fee as well, both altcoins are the platforms in the market that I think has the best technology as of now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
I am still researching NEO money, this currency has very good technology, although ETH is the best altcoin at the moment but I think it's too old and its technology is good. NEO is a new currency but they seem to have great technology like NEO blockchain used to develop new ICO projects.
Almost all NEO-based ICO projects are successful and always have a level of development when using this platform in ICO projects. I believe it can compete directly with the ETH platform in the future and certainly the NEO platform will grow even further with more technology partners.
Activity: 378
I want to ask you all, which altcoins have the best technology? please let me know so I can invest in altcoins that have good technology

I think altcoin to use and take advantage, with when you buy at a low price and sell at a high price. there is no altcoin that has the best technology, not just the owner but the investor just thinks altcoin to invest to increase income.
Activity: 178
At this moment I think XRP and CARDANO has a very low fee and it's had a very good analogy to invest for the long term. it has a very smart platform and the projects.
Activity: 185
MY opinion you could check the ETH and IOTA. Because it is a very fast transaction and increased the price day by day. it's will give us a huge profit in these past few months. I hope its price will be pumped & dump in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I am still researching NEO money, this currency has very good technology, although ETH is the best altcoin at the moment but I think it's too old and its technology is good. NEO is a new currency but they seem to have great technology like NEO blockchain used to develop new ICO projects.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
I think Ethereum will be best option. After bitcoin Ethereum considered as best ALTcoin and valuable crypto currency. They have the great blockchain system that made their technology great.
I agree with you. ETh is a great coin platform because the transaction speed of ETH is faster than Bitcoin. I learned a lot about ETH, and I became more interested in ETH than the remaining altcoins.
Activity: 140
I give that to multiversum (MTV). I don't really understand the technical aspect and functions of tokens but the experts say multiversum (MTV) has great potential and fills the lapses in ethereum. The said when Multiversum (MTV) is fully launched, people will forget about ethereum in just one year.
Activity: 112
I think Ethereum will be best option. After bitcoin Ethereum considered as best ALTcoin and valuable crypto currency. They have the great blockchain system that made their technology great.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

I think you will like the idea of Nuggets a platform that is set to solve the issue of identity on the internet and blockchain . Then there is levelnet that is creating a decentralized peer to peer antivirus network.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
It is not all about "technology" it is all about their "product" and their "vision" do not look for techs, because there might be a lot of them which have good tech, but their product and vision - roadmap is a mess, and of course, their bussiness plan.
Activity: 148
I have three options for your question. They are - ETH,EOS and ETC. Their technology is more simple and easy than others.

It really depends on you but most recommended altcoin is EThereum .  Ethereum already develop in blockchain technoloy. But you still need to study about ethereum or other altcoins before you invest.
Activity: 126

Ethereum, because of its blockchain technology.The Ethereum Foundation is working furiously toward scaling solutions (as well as the migration away from PoW). Plasma, Sharding, Casper, are all priorities for the Foundation and its allies in building out a scaled, decentralized blockchain. If anyone can do it, they can. (Note, scaling has plagued blockchain for almost 10 years, but it plagues every network and organization
Activity: 59
I think is ripple because ripple transaction speed is very fast and ripple transaction fee is very low.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
At the moment I'm still wondering between EOS and NEO. I think both this coins have very good technology, although ETH is the best altcoin at the moment but I think it's too old and its technology as well. EOS and NEO are new coins but seem like they have very great technology for example NEO blockchain is being used to develop new ICO projects like ETH blockchain but a little bit better.
that the etherium has been created Long enough, from the point of view of the development of the crypto currency, this does not mean its weak relevance in the future. almost 90% of all his companies create their coins under the erc20 protocol and this is the basis for the great future of the etherium in the future.
Activity: 518
At the moment I'm still wondering between EOS and NEO. I think both this coins have very good technology, although ETH is the best altcoin at the moment but I think it's too old and its technology as well. EOS and NEO are new coins but seem like they have very great technology for example NEO blockchain is being used to develop new ICO projects like ETH blockchain but a little bit better.
Pages:
Jump to: