Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins to buy? - page 22. (Read 6315 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 06:12:27 PM
if you are really brave investor, so look at ETH, EOS, LTC, GIN. I think this altcoins will have nice future.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:09:11 AM
I recommend you Ethereum with Ripple and Verge, this is in my opinion the best portfolio for the next quarter. Bought the portfolio in the ratio 50% 25% 25%
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
I would not recommend Altcoin because I think to get a good coin, you have to do some research, so you can choose it according to what you experience.
if my suggestion is better to choose the coin that has a very good potential in the future and price increases such as ETH and NEO, because if to be a long term it is very good and you can get big profits later
Activity: 1344
July 30, 2018, 12:31:04 PM
You can safely take altcoyins from the first hundred and 90% are doomed to good strong growth. And remember there is a risk in everything and do not always invest the last money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 12:22:05 PM
This market is a lot of potential altcoin. But I think if you really want to invest then invest in the top CMC coin
Activity: 66
July 30, 2018, 11:18:18 AM
If you are going to buy a cryptocurrency, you need to conduct a large analysis of existing cryptocurrencies. One of the most promising is ETH.
Activity: 252
July 30, 2018, 03:36:48 AM
I will talk about those alternative cryptocurrencies that make me sure in their predictions, Eos, Eth, Waves and Ripple are more reliable altcoins for me here.
Activity: 168
July 30, 2018, 02:39:18 AM
I have all the bases because according to actual statistics, BTC and ETH are the biggest potential despite the fluctuation of other currencies but their value has increased over time. They come early and have a large market and many projects have used their technology platform to grow. Their value will increase and I have made the right choice.
Activity: 37
July 30, 2018, 02:36:08 AM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
The coins you can think about is the top coins like BCC, XRP, ETH, etc , because these coins will be pumped firstly. Besides, if you wish the high profit (and high risk) you can invest in altcoins, for example: BCD, MTL, TNB, etc. These coins are usually pumped after top coins have been pumped. Wish you luck, guy!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
July 30, 2018, 02:31:46 AM
though the crypto market is volatile but if am to recommend,NEO and EOS are altcoin which you should for a long term,log term investment is the best and research well before holding.
NEO and EOS are good coins and have bright future prospects, but for me Ethereum is a future coin for a lot of devs. who developed the ethereum to create tokens.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 02:30:23 AM
I would not recommend Altcoin because I think to get a good coin, you have to do some research, so you can choose it according to what you experience.
Activity: 36
July 30, 2018, 02:27:49 AM
While the market is green, I would prescribe making little altcoins that are not subject to the consideration of the lion's share, it will enable you to earn substantial sums of money in day exchanging. In any case, I won't call his, for clear reasons.
Activity: 238
July 28, 2018, 06:06:55 AM
I think everyone should buy some bitcoin and learn about the BITCOIN tech before going in any alt. Bitcoin is the real technology, many alts nowadays are so far from that that I think they shouldn't even be listed on the same platforms.
Activity: 360
July 28, 2018, 06:06:14 AM
It is hard to recommend to you, because I see the altcoins market is not stable, in my opinion, you invest in BTC or ETH will be better.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 05:09:01 AM
You can buy Cardano, Tron, EOS and maybe SONM but if you just start investing in cryptocurrency then I advise to buy Ethereum for a long period.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
July 27, 2018, 04:40:47 PM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
I advise to choose a good altcoin that has a high volume of transactions because such coins have a strong foundation that will certainly make coins last long and have a high price and when the coins fall will not go down very deep because there is always a demand from market
the coin's example is BCH
Activity: 378
July 27, 2018, 04:40:10 PM
The Altcoin you have to buy now is Ethereum, Ripple, NEO, Waves, Tron, and Litecoin. Yes, the coins I mentioned have great potential in the future. And I'm sure the future will not disappoint.
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
July 27, 2018, 04:17:15 PM
Anything from top 50 will do it.Better time for it as now will never come at my opinion.Sure,only if you want to hold it for long time.And don´t forget,invest only what you can aford to lose.
Activity: 205
July 27, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
The market is now much better than it was earlier this year. Many altcoins that have grown good today. The good Altcoins to invest in today are ETH, NEO, Ripple, and ADA. You buy with a cheap price like this now, I think you can benefit in the long run. Because the price of altcoins that I recommend earlier, the longer the price will go up.
Activity: 377
July 27, 2018, 04:00:28 PM
Altcoin that must be bought now is Ethereum, Litecoin, and NEO. Yes, these three coins are very appropriate and worthy for you to buy now. Because if you hold it in the next few months, surely these three coins will price up many times over.
Pages:
Jump to: