Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alts to buy? - page 15. (Read 52640 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
December 27, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
Buying alts in this long bearish market is very similar to gambling, and it's addictive. You need to constantly research and watch the trends to earn money; to know when to buy or to sell. Patience is the key.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 01:01:37 PM
I have long been looking for new alternatives for purchase, small coins attract me more.In addition to the top there are many worthwhile coins, for example, ADX. The main advantage of Adex is the complete and undeniable transparency that is not enough in the online advertising market, which makes the project very promising.

I think that today we must be very careful in choosing the objects for investment. Due to market correction, many projects may leave the cryptocurrency market, since they will not have investment attractiveness and relevance in society.
In the market, sooner or later, the trend will change and having investments at the right time is very important if you want to make money, so I carefully select projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 06:16:35 AM
Buy only Ethereum - it is one of the best coin at the crypto market. The most promising and the most powerful. Other coins except Bitcoin are shitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
December 27, 2018, 06:08:49 AM
I recommend to look at the Ethereum competitors that have not reached a great price level. Look at NEO, the peak price was around 160 USD, and now only 8 bucks. EOS is also worth your attention as well as XLM.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
December 27, 2018, 05:35:06 AM
I continue to remain a supporter of ETH. Therefore, I recommend everyone to invest in this coin as long as its price remains very attractive for investing.
December 26, 2018, 01:42:34 PM
In addition to the top there are many worthwhile coins, for example, ADX. The main advantage of Adex is the complete and undeniable transparency that is not enough in the online advertising market, which makes the project very promising.I would add it to the portfolio because new alternatives are needed.
copper member
Activity: 48
December 27, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
For this, you can consult your friends or relatives who have information about the crypto market. And second option is that you can choose 10-15 coins of your choice and you can invest in one of them you feel better.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
December 27, 2018, 05:00:22 AM
EOS and Ethereum. These two altcoins that I recommend you buy. This is a good opportunity because the two altcoins have the opportunity to improve in the future. Market price movements towards EOS and Ethereum are very stable.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 27, 2018, 04:12:24 AM
I would be happy to recommend some altcoins that I think are good, but I hope that you can make accurate investment choices instead of following the wishes of others. TRX.OPTC
Activity: 40
December 27, 2018, 04:07:58 AM
I agree with previous posts, ETH has a great potential and great things are expected from it in 2019. I have high hopes about Ripple as well, this coin offers something completely different than the rest of the coins and its potential is yet to be reached. Ripple is popular among investors holders and serious traders as well. I like a new project that I am currently supporting, BTCN. This coin already reached CMC and is present in several credible exchanges. It already has large, supportive and active community and it seems to have a bright future.

Ripple depends on creator company, they control everything about xrp.
Activity: 29
December 26, 2018, 06:55:16 PM
I agree with previous posts, ETH has a great potential and great things are expected from it in 2019. I have high hopes about Ripple as well, this coin offers something completely different than the rest of the coins and its potential is yet to be reached. Ripple is popular among investors holders and serious traders as well. I like a new project that I am currently supporting, BTCN. This coin already reached CMC and is present in several credible exchanges. It already has large, supportive and active community and it seems to have a bright future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
December 26, 2018, 02:53:38 PM
In a bull market, the one who minimizes their risks wins. Invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin, a little in Ripple and Tezos. It'll be enough.
Activity: 420
December 26, 2018, 02:25:30 PM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
I suggest you buy Ethereum. because it is rumored Ethereum in 2019 will branch off, and may be going up the market price later
Activity: 467
December 26, 2018, 02:19:00 PM
if we invest for the long term, then the bitcoin drp eth eos and xlm is the wisest choice for us to save in the long run because now the price is fairly cheap
Activity: 532
December 26, 2018, 01:56:17 PM
I have long been looking for new alternatives for purchase, small coins attract me more.In addition to the top there are many worthwhile coins, for example, ADX. The main advantage of Adex is the complete and undeniable transparency that is not enough in the online advertising market, which makes the project very promising.

I think that today we must be very careful in choosing the objects for investment. Due to market correction, many projects may leave the cryptocurrency market, since they will not have investment attractiveness and relevance in society.
December 26, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

Activity: 434
December 26, 2018, 01:15:32 PM
sorry to say this but no alt coin i suggest you to buy Bitcoin ist the Father of all coins.
And has greatest potenzial with huge updates like lightning network doing !

regards
I agree with you, but besides bitcoin, many altcoins have huge growth potential. In my portfolio, in addition to Bitcoin, I keep Eth, Gen and Dth. These projects have work products and goal-oriented teams.
Activity: 308
December 26, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
I do not know that coin , you choose the top coins on coinmarket   because those coins have high liquidity and their prices are stable, your risk will be lower .
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
December 26, 2018, 12:52:10 PM
I advise you to buy Waves and Ethereum. Both have a future in my opinion and there will be many updates on the Ethereum network in 2019. Wave has its own project which is very popular among investors called "Vostok" and Waves are considered one of the fastest blockchains in the world !
Activity: 726
December 26, 2018, 12:46:59 PM
with market conditions that I think are still cheap and profitable to buy, I don't have the capital to buy it, but if I am given the opportunity, I will buy xrp bch bsv and ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: