Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alts to buy? - page 19. (Read 52640 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 06:31:18 AM
Look at Ethereum and LTC. When the next green market will launch these two will be the most perspective coins. LTC has dropped to 25 bucks and will fly like a rocket and Ethereum is the most oversold coin on the market right now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
December 19, 2018, 06:18:12 AM
We can't tell exactly what altcoin is right to buy as of the current situation in the market. But I think those who are listed on the top would bring a decent profit when the market recovers. Don't buy altcoins that are not so much popular since they bring a much higher amount of risk. Just be wise my friend.  Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
December 19, 2018, 06:14:24 AM
I have bought altcoin ethereum in large quantities, if you are interested in my choice, you can try it for yourself or check what you think is good to invest ... I think this ethereum coin has great potential and when the market has bounced back I'm sure the coin this can go up to high prices.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 06:08:18 AM
As for me, I buy alts which I can use for something. No matter how much the price is, the matter is that they have the possibility of using, f.e. mobile apps or marketplaces. recently bought a bit MTRc to buy GoPro via their marketplace.
Activity: 322
December 19, 2018, 05:55:29 AM
I wouldn't prefer any currency to invest bit now I see that EOS has a great improvement by now because they earn a better chance of increase this month of December. And I think it will rise to the highest value in the market this coming year, So I suggest you to invest some of your money to it because I am sure you can earn a great amount of profit to it.
Activity: 350
December 19, 2018, 05:49:37 AM
Perhaps for the author it is no longer relevant. But I would advise to buy SUQA-very well shows itself in the cryptocurrency market. It is stable in a strong recession. Now it has gained $ 0.003071 USD (18.39%) for the last day. This is a good coin for investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
December 19, 2018, 04:34:13 AM
Binance , Neo ,Tron ,Iota and Eos all these coins have potential growth in terms of the development  new partnership teo ups we can expect these coins go three times to four times in 2019
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 19, 2018, 04:24:10 AM
In what I have observed, the high ratings of some ICOs is reliable basis to invest. But some are nor reliable due to unstable and few numbers of investors. I would like to recommend the high ratings ICOs and the top cryptocurrencies in the market place. Your investment should be according to your desires that suits your crypto investment standard.
Activity: 71
December 19, 2018, 04:16:55 AM
I personally prefer investing in top-20 cmc alts. Except this, I constantly search some coins which are backed by working product or service, just to be sure I'm not throwing money away.
Activity: 364
December 19, 2018, 02:22:34 AM
You can buy etheruem and bitcoin while is on lower price, but you need watch from time to time buddy, because they predict that this month they getting high up.
Buying ethereum now is a very bad idea. The coin is likely to continue to fall in price, because bitcoin is globally falling. I think this trend will continue until bitcoin costs 800-1000 dollars.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
December 19, 2018, 01:02:42 AM
I would recommend you to check supply chain coins like VeChain and Trac and Ambrosus although VeChain is not limited to supply chain. Have a look at coins used in medical records as well
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 19, 2018, 12:08:46 AM
All coins must have risks and coins that I think are good for investing are the 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, and XRP. Now, this is the right time to invest so you don't waste time.
Activity: 198
December 18, 2018, 11:27:14 PM
You can buy etheruem and bitcoin while is on lower price, but you need watch from time to time buddy, because they predict that this month they getting high up.
Activity: 35
December 18, 2018, 11:07:31 PM
I think it is better to do your own research and don't ask anyone in this world...we can't predict the cryptos and market so research the crypto know about that coin and invest...
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 11:04:40 PM
The 20 best coins in Coinmarketcap, in my opinion, are worth buying. This coin has a very good volume and its growth, in my opinion, will continue to increase. And you have to quickly buy coins before all price coins soar.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 09:50:34 PM
Many altcoin are good buy at this point in time in cryptocurrency market. The first recommended altcoin is naturally goes to ether, ethereum is so popular and has cryptocurrency community trust. The second altcoin to be recommended is litecoin and dash should be third!
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 02:50:30 PM
My advice is you better buy ethereum, even though the price is too low, but this is one of the opportunities to hold or invest and it is very good that you seek profits in the medium term.

If someone has USDT now, they have a lot of choices. And as you say, they do not need to spend a lot of time looking for thousands of coins. In the top 10, there are many better and more secure options than most other coin
Activity: 299
December 18, 2018, 09:45:45 PM
if I suggest coins, which I think is good at this time are waves because, the price is reliable and comfortable, of course, if you use this coin, there are also many investors who use it and in the market waves, including coins, the price is high.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 18, 2018, 09:37:03 PM
Fantom is currently rank 269 but I don't buy that.

Alts to buy are ethereum, litecoin and very cheap monero. And before buying those, do you have bitcoin on your portfolio?
Activity: 91
December 18, 2018, 09:30:00 PM
Now that Ethereum rose back up a little and we don't know if it will go back down, it is a good time to invest in ICOs. If you invest into a token that is stuck to the dollar and the price of eth goes back down, then you will still retain that dollar value that you invested. Since eth is higher, you get more tokens than if you invested 3 days ago.
Right now I am invested in evoai, a token that gives profit to its holders and also makes the crypto market more like the stock market in real life. It has an arbitrage trading bot that is in demo WHICH PEOPLE ARE USING RIGHT NOW, to generate 1 to 4 percent profit per day. You can learn more at http://evoai.network and you can ask people in the t.me/evoai group chat to see how much the beta testers of the bot have made.
Pages:
Jump to: