Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alts to buy? - page 4. (Read 52640 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 02:49:13 AM
As history showed there are great ICOs that not only give X amount returns but also continue to develop the project after the ICO is finished. However, the problem is that now a lot of companies do an ICO for the sake of getting an investment. Without a clear explanation and accountability to the promises of where the money will be spent or if they will be spent.

However, with deep in-house research, you can unearth some truly interesting and with huge potential projects. Tho I am leaning now towards projects that do not have any premise, instamine or founder taxes.

However, the question was what is the best ICOs to invest in. I will share the projects that are still in the early stage that I think is currently at the top of my list:

1. BitTorrent
2. Marconi Protocol
3. Historia
4. StarkWare
5. Oasis Labs
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 21, 2019, 01:14:46 PM
Ethereum in the conditions of the modern cryptocurrency market in my opinion is worth buying now.
The coin is promising, very famous, moreover, it is now beginning to grow, which will later lead to a large rise in its value. In 2019 the future of Ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 01:08:07 PM
There are a lot of altcoins which you can choose from. I personally don't think there's a hierarchy of which is better or will yield huge roi. Just do you research and follow your gut.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 01:03:46 PM
I will buy ethereum, bchsv, bchabc and trx (Tron). for bchsv and bchabc, because they want to enter to binance exchange. so I bought it.
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022190791

and for tron. huobi provides support to tron holders, those who hold the tron will get BTT (BitTorrent).

so, because of both news, I want to buy the altcoin that I mentioned
copper member
Activity: 112
January 21, 2019, 12:54:01 PM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
|

At the moment, if you are a trader buy STRAT now, the volatility is strong and it already hit an oversold in the market. In this case, a good time to buy and take a cup of coffee and watch you're investment multiply.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
January 20, 2019, 05:54:22 PM
Altcoin that are worth buying are Ethereum, XRP. I think these are the best altcoin to buy and hold for now till the market stable before selling.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
January 20, 2019, 04:22:43 PM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
I think it's better to invest in top 10 coins. But, if you have a few coins which according to observation and analysis you have a great opportunity to give you profits, then investing some of your money into it is not a wrong choice. You may ask for recommendations from others, but don't forget to observe them yourself before you decide to buy them.
Activity: 434
January 20, 2019, 04:02:23 PM
Well, there are a lot of coins around of us. I would buy something like infrastructure blockchain, IOT, and other blockchain based solutions.
All of them are quite good and it seems for me that potential is huge
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 20, 2019, 03:40:38 PM
I see now ETH is fantastic and making sure that the ethereum will have a fork which will be called ETCV. Will happen tomorrow, so if you're just buy ethereum and wait for the download from ETCV until you get a free coin.

Is'nt ETCV scam?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089443.660
copper member
Activity: 126
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 11, 2019, 02:15:51 AM
I guess try to buy not always the altcoins at the top of CMC, you can try some altcoins at the ICO stage so you have the chance to gain profit once their coin is listed on exchanges. We should see some opportunities even the market seems not yet established.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 10, 2019, 11:44:06 PM

Despite the massive panic in the crypto market, I am now convinced that if you wish, you can find reliable cryptocurrencies for profitable investments. Including I regularly invest part of my money in the purchase of BTC, Ethereum, NEO, Ripple and EOS. They have excellent chances for a stable price increase next year.
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
January 10, 2019, 04:28:21 PM
 I see now ETH is fantastic and making sure that the ethereum will have a fork which will be called ETCV. Will happen tomorrow, so if you're just buy ethereum and wait for the download from ETCV until you get a free coin.
Activity: 518
January 10, 2019, 03:55:16 PM

I am strong Ethereum fan and follower of all its campaigns. For me it seems very interesting to embed smart-contracts in different fields of human world. So in my mind Ethereum is the first cryptocurrency you should to choose for buying.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
January 08, 2019, 06:52:43 PM
Now it is very good to buy Ethereum. He will soon have big changes in technology that will give a good impulse for price growth. It is a pity that I did not buy a lot of ETH at a price of 90 dollars, I thought that it would fall even lower.
This was the mistake made by so many of us. I also lost the opportunity. Whenever i look at CMC fir the price of ethereum, i usually calculate what i would have made, had it been I bought. Well that is gone already, one can still carefully buy now, but do not allow greed to drive you. Sell when there is profit.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 04:52:38 PM
I think you must choose from Top-10 of coinmarketcap. there are you can find really perspective coins for investing, such as ETH, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin ect.
Activity: 280
yamzu
January 08, 2019, 04:32:32 PM
It the 2019 many altcoins will have a good price, I think. And now we could buy such types of perspective altcoins for future. I just prefer Ripple, Litecoin and Waves.
Activity: 333
January 08, 2019, 03:41:17 PM
You can find good coins through the list of coinmarketcap. Top 100 coins of the CMC are better to buy. I think this is the best time to buy some coins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
January 08, 2019, 03:06:46 PM
Now is the perfect time to buy and keep some of the top 10 or 30 coins, as prices have fallen significantly from this time last year. I still believe the future of the market will grow again.
Activity: 276
January 08, 2019, 03:05:14 PM
Buy altcoins from the top 10 of the capitalization list - they will grow if the crypto market grows. Make the bulk of the investment in Ethereum, it soon expects a good price increase.
Activity: 448
January 08, 2019, 01:04:08 PM
Right now market conditions are favouring buying of more and more new coins. If you are also thinking to buy more coins , you should go with the given ones:~
1. ETHEREUM
2. NEO
3. WAVES

Ethereum and Waves have hard forks now, so they are pumping a few days and i think so pump will continue a few days too. But before the hard forks, you should be attention for big dumps. After hardforks, we see big dumps about that coins Sad
Pages:
Jump to: