Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alts to buy? - page 9. (Read 52640 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 30, 2018, 07:48:38 AM
I am not going to recommend buying various altcoins. I urge you to buy ETH! And here it all depends on the technique of your trade. If you want to engage in short-term trading then buy PERA. If you want to HOLD then still buy ETH.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 30, 2018, 07:45:49 AM
for now it's better to buy potential coins included in the top 20 CMC, such as ethereum, ripple, cardano, and others
because at present the market conditions are uncertain so it is better to buy potential coins that have many enthusiasts so it is safe to invest in them
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2018, 07:43:43 AM
Trading cryptocurrencies is a risky venture if you trade shitcoins. If the choice of an asset is the right risk is most often justified. Today, I am tracking assets that are still asleep. I am looking at CVC, ADX, ETC, KMD. KMD looks good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 30, 2018, 07:20:31 AM
Now the market was getting through this bad times and it would be just as hard to really think about any altcoin to invest into when the alts are new. If I were you, you should invest in known coins first before really deciding on some coins that are not so familiar. Though not all but they could end up into nothing especially if the project is not so good. So better do a lot of research first.

Activity: 92
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 07:06:54 AM
I recently found a little-known, but quite promising exchange, it sells quite rare tokens that can bring large profits. Here is a referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=42324

Are you personally registered to it? Is there any problem with the withdrawal?

Guys, on first kind of exchange bitebtc.com it has a very good view. We need to test it.
Activity: 296
December 30, 2018, 06:23:34 AM
I think that despite this small growth, it is too early to invest, it is better to wait, as this is just a correction, and growth may begin in the first quarter of 2019.

Waiting is good for investors, but do you think the price will increase in the future, if so, you have made a huge mistake if you don't buy altcoin very cheap right now. Do not think too much about how much money you will lose because you have lost so much, believe me this time it will be too big for us  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
December 30, 2018, 06:16:26 AM
I recently found a little-known, but quite promising exchange, it sells quite rare tokens that can bring large profits. Here is a referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=42324

Are you personally registered to it? Is there any problem with the withdrawal?
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 06:11:39 AM
I look to alts which are traded closer to the bottom and did not pamped yet. XMR, LOOM, LSK, MFT and many others. But you have to be careful, they all very much depend on the price of the first currency.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 06:03:46 AM
I think I can give you some advice, but I think this year's altcoin is not ideal, so I suggest you reduce your investment quota. BNB.OPTC.PAI
Activity: 448
December 30, 2018, 05:59:44 AM
Besides the Bitcoin, you can also invest in Altcoin as in the Ethereum. Ethereum is a very nice coin and has a very good growth. Ethereum also very popular after coin Bitcoin. So you will definitely get the profits when investing in the Ethereum.
Activity: 80
Merit: 24
December 30, 2018, 05:53:56 AM
ETH
Activity: 140
December 30, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

What is special about this bitebtc? What is this exchange better than others?

Special differences from other exchanges I do not see. On bitebtc you can easily create an investment portfolio with a variety of small and cheap coins.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 04:48:38 AM
I suggest you buy some BCHABC and BCHSV because their prices are supported, which means they won't crash and the price will be more stable.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 04:47:07 AM
NEO is nice... but ppl are scaring me as the hype seems to be going down and down. Got a decent stack bought over the last 3 months though.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
December 30, 2018, 04:22:51 AM
There is numerous potential coin you can buy in order to make good money in case the market fully recover. These are some of them I will recommend for you but you can also research more on these coins. Airwire, Bitcoinnous, Aphelion, Amon, REMIIT and also CYBR
Activity: 448
December 30, 2018, 04:19:13 AM
I recommend to invest in XLM, XRP, and ADA. The prices of the coins are really cheap, but those are top coins with good development so far. If ETH has very high price, XLM, XRP, and ADA can be the solution for your problem. Many big investors also invest in those coins. They are very promising coins, you should believe it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 04:15:06 AM
Nowadays, We are still in Bear trend on cryptocurrency. We should follow to Bitcoin, ethereum, NEO etc. so top ranked coins not altcoins or alts of altcoins. These coins are very risky for investing in Bear trend. Start of bull season you can research altcoins again and invest a lot but now I dont recommended.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
December 30, 2018, 03:57:21 AM
You should buy ethereum, neo, ontology, stellar and zilliqa. My choise these are. If you want buy go dont wait because pump will soon for these coins. you should definitely buy ethereum and wait fork.
Activity: 382
December 30, 2018, 03:23:54 AM
I think the best altcoins for you to buy now are ethereum and USDT, because these coins are very suitable for investing or looking for profit.

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 12:20:02 AM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?

Now you can buy any coin and top 20 . I advise you to study the project before you buy a coin.I believe in WAVES and Eth)
Pages:
Jump to: