Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alts to buy? - page 8. (Read 52640 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 06:51:00 PM
I like to invest in a number of altcoins, especially in ethereum, litecoin, and also xlm. In my opinion the altcoin is a good one because it has strong fundamentals and is trusted compared to the new ones.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
January 01, 2019, 05:14:13 PM
Jumping and falling leading cryptocurrencies have a great influence on all alt-coins. But it is also very noticeable that some increase in ADX is occurring, which is ensured by the correct choice of the path by the ADEX team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
January 01, 2019, 11:49:46 AM
There are many altcoin trading at bargain in cryptocurrency market.  I will start with the known coin to unknown.  Ether,  EOS,  Neo , waves,  monero Litecoin.  The less known are Pundix,  ziliga,  tron,  and metaverse.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
January 01, 2019, 11:22:05 AM
Buy the ones with good fundamentals that no one is talking about at the moment and sell when everyone is talking about them.
Activity: 462
January 01, 2019, 05:09:39 AM
I have some cryptocurrencies that are very suitable for purchase, I think I can provide you with a reference. TRX. CVNT. Their project has great potential.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 05:03:54 AM
Me i will stick to ETH because it has a upcoming update i think this will change the game in the market. Hoping that may be with the new update ETH will be bullish 
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
January 01, 2019, 04:30:18 AM
choose a good Altcoin that has great potential because if you have great potential, you tend to get big profits. before you buy it you have to be careful and find out which one you think is good and if you don't understand you can ask an expert person. In my opinion Ethereum, NEO Ripple and EOS are good, and it's up to you which one you choose that you think can be more profitable.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
January 01, 2019, 04:06:56 AM
Yesterday ECHAT token suddenly jumped, rising by 200%. I think it’s worth looking at this token, because it is undervalued almost a hundred times now. The trading volumes of ECHAT are very solid, although the coin is not being traded on large crypto exchanges yet. In my opinion, a good growth of ECHAT can be expected in the future, especially when it listing on such exchanges as Binance, KuCoin, etc.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 31, 2018, 10:22:08 AM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
I am not planning to buy the altcoin now, and the depressed market has made me lose a lot of money.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 07:45:29 AM
I recently found a little-known, but quite promising exchange, it sells quite rare tokens that can bring large profits. Here is a referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=42324

Are you personally registered to it? Is there any problem with the withdrawal?

There should be no problems with the conclusion, provided that you have passed the KYC procedure.

The exchange is quite decent, but you need to take into account all the risks when working with it.
Activity: 378
December 30, 2018, 06:57:30 PM
BNB just seems like a solid choice right now with the burn coming in 3 weeks and DEX coming soon. Moreover, BNB is the type of coin that can sometimes act as a safe haven when Bitcoin is not doing well, so it seems like low risk/high reward at this point.

One of the main hopes of the next year is a stable and cool coin which will be growing and give a stable profit to its owners in the next years! Hopefully, I'll manage to buy BNB until its price increases!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 02:00:47 PM
Right now investing in the ethereum is logical because right now the market is in a good mood.
maybe a little late if you invest now but it's better than nothing.
if we dare to take the risk by buying Ethereum when at the lowest price, then at this time maybe we can already get profit from our investment but everything has passed and Ethereum is starting to rise so don't repeat the same mistake.

I strongly agree that buying Ethereum is now the right choice.
Activity: 462
December 30, 2018, 01:26:59 PM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
Hello! I bought Fusion now. Very cool project, a strong team. Recently launched a testnet. I think this project will pleasantly surprise us. But everyone decides for himself. Good luck!
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 30, 2018, 01:20:55 PM
Right now investing in the ethereum is logical because right now the market is in a good mood.
Merit: 18
December 30, 2018, 12:57:11 PM
If the project is aimed at serious business, its coin automatically becomes promising. I advise you to pay attention to the coin ADX from the already well-known stock exchange decentralized advertising Adex.
Activity: 196
December 30, 2018, 10:32:35 AM
I recently found a little-known, but quite promising exchange, it sells quite rare tokens that can bring large profits. Here is a referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=42324

There should be no problems with the conclusion, provided that you have passed the KYC procedure.
December 30, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

Guys, on first kind of exchange bitebtc.com it has a very good view. We need to test it.

Registration on the exchange will not take more than 10 minutes.
copper member
Activity: 70
December 30, 2018, 08:58:57 AM
Do not listen and do not read what you suggest! You have to choose a coin or token for investment.Read the forums,view coinmarketcap.Today there are a lot of interesting coins and tokens that you can buy for the future.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
December 30, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

Guys, on first kind of exchange bitebtc.com it has a very good view. We need to test it.

Bitebtc is at #34 as from biggest exchange list from CMC. i think that's a good place and doesn't has any withdrawal problem. (FYI even Bittrex only at number 41 and Poloniex at number 50).

I am not going to recommend buying various altcoins. I urge you to buy ETH! And here it all depends on the technique of your trade. If you want to engage in short-term trading then buy PERA. If you want to HOLD then still buy ETH.
1 more important thing, don't forget to HOLD your ETH in your personal wallet to receive ETCV on Jan 11, 19.
copper member
Activity: 40
December 30, 2018, 08:01:21 AM
In my personal opinion, you should buy ethereum and Bitcoin now. The price of Bitcoin and ethereum is not so high and it is negotiable. If you buy and hold for long term, you will be profitable sure. So better you buy Bitcoin and ethereum to cut a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: