Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 4002 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
When it comes to cryptocurency dealings, I will choose Japan and China as the best influential countries in Asia and even the whole crypto world. The system of japan when it come to bitcoin is very commendable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
i think japan and china .. the second country that's the most influential in my opinion ..
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I would say Japan, Korea, and China but more and more Asian countries are adopting Cryptocurrencies.Japanese people see bitcoin as a national currency.
Activity: 75
Yes, especially China. Not those of btc and of coin MLM, the developed Asian countries.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
I agree with you, China and India are Asian countries that have the greatest influence on Bitcoin and Crypto now follow them is South Korea. China and India have a large population that helps in this influence, many people in their country are attracted to bitcoin, especially Japanese society is very open with the presence of new technology, that is what makes Japan more advanced, so bitcoin will be more popular and growing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
countries in parts of Asia that have a great influence on bitcoin are of course in Japan and China, if the Japanese state provides specific rules for bitcoin users, it can certainly affect the cryptocurrency market, but in fact Japan has inaugurated the existence of bitcoin. China may be the second country after Japan has the most influence on bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
I am completely agreeing with your statement that India and China are the only two Asian countries who has very great influence on bitcoin and I think these are only two Asian countries who has huge number of crypto traders. Being an Indian I would first like to talk about India. The conditions of bitcoin in India is not so good, RBI has already given notice that all people in India has to withdraw their money from all crypto currencies with in three months of notice dated 3/04/2018
Activity: 2
India can have major influence on bitcoin prices. There is huge untapped market there which can be interested in crypto.
Activity: 108
Bitcoin has the greatest influence among the industrially developed countries world wide. In Asia Japan has got the greatest influence in bitcoin because Japan has derived before the bitcoins advantage during their countries inflation period. They could survive with the help of bitcoin during their financial instability to the country  They have decided to operate bitcoin parallel to their national currency yen because the bitcoin won't effect the inflation and hence they could survive the financial problems with the help of bitcoin.
May be you right. But I think the country that has great influence on this market is China. As far as I can see, China is one of the countries with the highest bitcoin shareholding, so it will be a big influence on the crypto market. I think so .
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
Bitcoin has the greatest influence among the industrially developed countries world wide. In Asia Japan has got the greatest influence in bitcoin because Japan has derived before the bitcoins advantage during their countries inflation period. They could survive with the help of bitcoin during their financial instability to the country  They have decided to operate bitcoin parallel to their national currency yen because the bitcoin won't effect the inflation and hence they could survive the financial problems with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 82
I think that China is the country in which Asia has the greatest impact on bitcoin. We know that before the Chinese implementation of the Bitcoin ban, the Chinese held most of the world’s bitcoin. Now that the proportion is not as high as before, it is still a huge amount.
Activity: 8
China surely has most enormous impact on bitcoin, but recently China government banned bitcoin. India is also can create influence both China and India can influence the main reason is population both the country have a massive population, so this two country will create impact.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
The greater influencer is that particular country which has the most outstanding news in the moment. Look, when China banned bitcoin (it has happened already a few times) it sent it spiralling down, but when Japan established bitcoin as a currency in its own right it sent bitcoin up. So they all influence bitcoin but the impact depends only on freshest news.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge

Well probably China and India can affect the price of crypto currency due to its vast population. Maybe a lot of their transactions are using crypto currency. And they can affect the market price.
Activity: 84
Some experts say that the recent appreciation of Bitcoin is due to the impact of some of these large digital currency transactions.

Countries with large transactions such as China, Japan and India. With the increasing trend of many brands continue to expand the payment operations in the Bitcoon made the currency significantly increased in recent times.

Michael Vogel, chief executive of Netcoins, said: "China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency. Although there is no clear control from the government, it is clear that this currency is having a significant impact on its citizens.
Activity: 223
Merit: 102

China is the country with the largest transaction volume, but the policy is to prohibit the trading of Bitcoin and trading platforms. This is a strange phenomenon.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83

Prior china impacted a ton on bitcoin however not now.Then south korea had huge effect on bitcoin with bitcoin exchanged generally in the trade bithumb .Then I figure now its india's swing to impact bitcoin with such an immense appropriation occurring there and at the same time,negative news originating from the administration side.
Activity: 134
This is the simplest question to answer. We all know China has the greatest power to influence to the bitcoin value among the Asian countries.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I personally would like to think that China has the greatest influence on bitcoin especially regarding its population. A change in regulations focusing on it creates a tremendous effect on the number of users.
Especially to think that China is a superpower in economic aspects, its policies may be a model for smaller countries.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think that he will grow, most importantly wait. Time and patience will play a role and then we will think about it. Very interesting question.
Pages:
Jump to: