Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 4002 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
China, Japan, Korea, India are the countries that have the greatest influence on bitcoins. In particular, China and India represent a significant portion of the world's population, and each has middle and wealthy classes. Both countries are also experiencing turmoil with government capital controls, boosting the importance of Bitcoin to its citizens.
Activity: 34
I think china influence to bitcoin because most of bitcoin now mining in china beside many big crypto exchange from china like binance, huobi they are whale to control crypto.
Activity: 73
Korea is the best in this purpose.
Activity: 17
I think India does not lead enough in the world of cryptography, Because when news comes out of both countries, it often means a slump.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
As fas as I know one of the asian countries that have greatest influence on bitcoin is China. It has great impact, since its a big nation with huge participants when it comes to crypto currency such as bitcoin. Chinese people are more knowledgeable about virtual currency since it is accepted in their country as a means of payment as well as when it comes to investments.

They are very smart and hardworking people, I think. But they have a very strict government in the country, so it can be a problem for the people use all benefits of using Bitcoin and crypto in general.
Activity: 188
The asian countries are absorbers of new inventions. Technology and new inventions often and mostly thrives around the asian countries because they are easy to convince and love innovations. Bitcoin is a way of generating more funds for them.
I agree with this based from experience since I'm from the philippines. Not in a biased way but it is true that asians are easy to convince to something new like they accept it open wide if their instincts tell them that it is something good and one thing, asians are fast learner I must say. 😊
Activity: 34
The asian countries are absorbers of new inventions. Technology and new inventions often and mostly thrives around the asian countries because they are easy to convince and love innovations. Bitcoin is a way of generating more funds for them.
Activity: 167
Well for me is Japan.
BTC in Japan is very acceptable in many ways it also honor to major establishment of companies.
You can live in Japan thru bitcoins without using fiat 💰 money..
Activity: 14
I think it's China.
I am tired of hearing bad news about China. Every time the Chinese government has bad news, the whole cryptocurrency market will collapse. I hate this country. shit.

I also think so. China has the greatest influence on bitcoin and then there comes Japan, Korea and India.
Activity: 93
In Asia, China’s market is a large part, but in fact, because of the relationship between the Chinese government, Bitcoin’s development in China is the worst.I think there will be major changes with Bitcoin if China accepts Bitcoin and lifts the ban.
Activity: 196
I think India does not lead enough in the world of cryptography, although India is a country with a dense population but not all residents in India understand about technology.
China is a communist country, whatever it thinks will harm the government will be banned there.
The biggest transactions and interest were all the same in Asian mills. India and China are perhaps the leaders in this regard. But recently there are not so many deals in these countries. the trend is waning. In comparison with the past, India has reduced its crypto-investment. I think this interest will continue to grow and fall, depending on the economic and political situation of all countries and the market.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/
link

People in the U.S. or the western world may not be aware of this, but Asian markets play an instrumental role in affecting the value and trade volume of cryptocurrencies. Three countries that make a significant impact on Bitcoin values are Japan, China, and South Korea. Statistics show that these three countries accounted for more than 50% of the trade volume for cryptocurrencies in 2017 when btc price was soaring.

Japan

Japan is the birthplace of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Some of the first mining operations in the world were set up in this country. Satoshi Nakamoto, the pseudonym associated with the creation of Bitcoin platform, is believed to have started his operations in Japan.

Digital currencies have been very popular with the Japanese public who quickly adopted the currencies for daily transactions. A number of banks offer their customers accounts in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

The Japanese government mostly left cryptocurrencies markets free to operate without intervention. The first major regulations were rolled out after the Mt. Gox crash in 2014.

China

There was a time when Chinese investors were leading the Bitcoin trading around the world. Chinese exchanges accounted for up to 90% of the daily trading volume in Bitcoin. In September 2017, the Chinese authorities cracked down upon crypto exchanges and mining operations in the country.

This led to a crash in the global markets. The trading volume in China fell to a fraction of its previous high levels. Many exchanges and mining operations moved to Hong Kong which has its own regulations that are separate from the rest of China.

South Korea Trade in Cryptocurrencies

South Korean investors were slightly late to the party and trading in Bitcoin picked up only in the last two years. The investors from the smaller nation were quite aggressive in their purchasing and led the bullish trend that saw the value of Bitcoin appreciate to over $15k.

In January 2018, the South Korean regulators cracked down on the virtual exchanges operating in the country. The government issued a strong statement that they were looking to ban the cryptocurrency trading as it was being used for criminal activities and money laundering.

Activity: 231

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
China and Japan have been the greatest influencer when it comes to bitcoin. Japan has been the cradle I think although china had make it really blast. However I don't think the western countries have been stagnant, they're are also becoming an influencer.
Activity: 238
So glaring and certain its Republic of China  ,they control most of the btc market and also have the largest mining farm in the world
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
Majorly, I think it's China first, then Japan, and South Korea following. India may be a vast, populous country, but only a small number of rich and super-rich people from that country hold Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency; so, it's not a significant portion of the global trade. Other nations of Asia come thereafter.
Activity: 152
I think China is very influential for bitcoin, for example when one of the bitcoin exchanges in China is closed, many novice investors panic and sell simultaneously. And finally impact on the decrease in bitcoin value.
Activity: 68
Among all countries Korea and Japan have the greatest influence.
Activity: 109
I think that the most influential country for Bitcoin is China, but China’s attitude towards Bitcoin is disappointing. China has the world’s largest number of cryptocurrency players and left almost half after the ban was enforced,this is a very big blow to the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Governments in these countries have not decided yet how to regulate crypto industry. There are some number of laws that focused on ICO investments prohibition, in order to prevent local people from scammers
Activity: 294
Your professional profile on the blockchain
i think a lot of country that already contributing in bitcoin but, maybe Japan become the most influence country in bitcoin the world.
Pages:
Jump to: