Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 4002 times)

Activity: 1701
Merit: 308

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
I think Korea and Japan both countries are supporting bitcoin currencies to circulate in the country. Of course also make bitcoin more familiar and more widely used by people let alone there are many stores that receive bitcoin as their payment.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
According to some experts, Bitmain may commit a 51% attack, but I think it is unprofitable for the company in the long term. However, the fear of the community is deliberated, for example, if it is hacked, attackers will gain complete control over the bitcoin network.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
I think Japan since it all started there. It influenced not only in asian countries even western countries. If you say Japan, less scam compared to other asian countries.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. And china have the biggest number who mines bitcoin.
Activity: 98
for me i guess China has influence on crypto merely because of its population, like India does. Although ICOs are banned there, this doesn't stop people from investing in projects around the globe. The legality of payment methods such as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has been recognized, and some Japanese businesses have begun accepting Bitcoin as a payment method,perhaps one of them is in singapore neagra that has a very good cryptocurrency development.
Activity: 56
Countries are comprised of people. People hold bitcoin. So, as we know the USA is at the top of them and China is the second one. Simply put in Asia China is the top one and in the world, China has the 2nd position.
Activity: 97
I think China, India, and Japan.
China and India has the biggest population. Also, China and Japan are more fast forwarding among the Asian countries.
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking
l am in South Korea now, and l can tell you the investment in Bitcoin and Crypto is huge. l attended a hot coin seminar last month, and the response to projects and new ICOs was overwhelming.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I think Japan has the most influenced in Bitcoin, they are good in trading and mining, and Japan is the most progressive countries when it comes to bitcoin.
for now Japan is the most influenced in bitcoin, but some people still think china is who number 1. too bad bitcoin circle change because china banned bitcoin and followed by the other country after it
From my experience I believe Japan is the one that has a big influence over the cryptocurrency network with the support from the government. In the past China is the one that had a big influence on the growth of bitcoin. Now Philippines, India and many other countries were influencing the market.
Activity: 82
the introduction of rules as a guide does not automatically mean that virtual tokens have already been accepted as legal tender in the country. And china have the biggest number who mines bitcoin.
Activity: 196
In my opinion as i am new in this bitcoin. Maybe chinahas the most enormous impact in bitcoin. India also,hongkong japan and many more. This country will influence people to have a massive population in bitcoin.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I think Japan has the most influenced in Bitcoin, they are good in trading and mining, and Japan is the most progressive countries when it comes to bitcoin.
for now Japan is the most influenced in bitcoin, but some people still think china is who number 1. too bad bitcoin circle change because china banned bitcoin and followed by the other country after it
Activity: 40
India can have big impact. Currently, the number of people involved from there is less as government has still not made its stand clear on crypto there.
Activity: 168
Its Asian countries most especially china republic as they have the best and highest mining farm in the world
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Activity: 57

China is Asia's most influential country for Bitcoin as it is the country with the largest investor base in Asia.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
if according to information and news I have ever read is Japan which is now the capital of cryiptocurrency. then Korea .
Activity: 91
Probably China has the biggest influence on bitcoin, they were getting cheap electricity and mining it like crazy. Besides, they have created a lot of other coins, whether they are any good or not I don't know, but definitely shows they have huge interests in this market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It is still China. The Chinese people have hoard a lot of bitcoins for sure because of their passion on encouraging their other citizens to be involved in cryptocurrencies. They are more active on ICOs and mining even though bans are already implemented.
Activity: 76
itcoin cryptocurrency world, asian countries create a better atmosphere in trading and mining.There is now a favorable support from the government.
Pages:
Jump to: