Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bitcoin exchange do you use - page 10. (Read 20311 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 02:46:01 AM
I use okex,  Binance and bittrex.  These exchanges have good reputation are very reliable.  You should also make use of your local exchange if there is any.  Local cryptocurrency exchange increases the  local cryotocurrency economy and further popularized cryptocurrencies more!
Good suggestion, I wish we have local exchange in the future, but if I like to trade more tokens and coins, local exchange is not helpful as it has a limited coins only, I'm also afraid about the liquidity. Unlike in big exchanges you've mentioned above are really good in liquidity, especially Binance and OkeX.

Local exchange is the best way to convert because we will be getting our desired currency into our account. They won't support all the coins we have so in order to exchange those into BTC we have to find one of the prominent exchange like Binance, Bittrex, Bitthumb etc.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
January 03, 2019, 02:23:19 AM
As long i know, binance still running well, i used binance for international activity, and i have indodax for my local trading activity. But sometime i go to etherdelta to buy some alts from dumpers, more cheap there.
I do not recommend any exchange because sometimes they have their own problems.
Activity: 770
Merit: 146
January 02, 2019, 09:41:50 AM
Half of my BTC is in Forex, the other half is on Poloniex. My whole crypto money is now on ETH, waiting for the BIT ETH pump could happen in the next few weeks. I also planning to try HitBTC.

With bitfinx shutting down its service and coinbase being priced very high which other service do you use?

This quotation is a good example to analyse all information you get from posts like this.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 07:30:26 AM
i prefer to used the old and tested exchanges when it comes to trading a bitcoin mostly i traded i bitrex,bitfinex,coin exchange, hitbtc,and even in yobit but when you trade always be careful and dont follow what ever they are talking in the troll box.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 02, 2019, 05:30:20 AM
I use okex,  Binance and bittrex.  These exchanges have good reputation are very reliable.  You should also make use of your local exchange if there is any.  Local cryptocurrency exchange increases the  local cryotocurrency economy and further popularized cryptocurrencies more!
Good suggestion, I wish we have local exchange in the future, but if I like to trade more tokens and coins, local exchange is not helpful as it has a limited coins only, I'm also afraid about the liquidity. Unlike in big exchanges you've mentioned above are really good in liquidity, especially Binance and OkeX.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 04:13:51 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 09:45:06 AM
I am using Bitstamp, the most important thing that I am looking in an exchange is safety. Of course, the safety is usually paid with higher fees, but this is the price that I am willing to pay. I am using fox exchange for instant orders every time I need to change coins because they do not require any additional verification and the order is completed instantly. Full anonymity, safety and instant processing.
Activity: 225
December 30, 2018, 04:58:01 PM
As I see Binance emerges as a phenomenon in the crpto world and there are many people who are trusting and using this exchange. But for me bittrex is always the number one choice that can give investors the best opportunity. Bittrex positive as rarely encountered long maintenance cases like binance, the life of bittrex can also be as long as coinbase and bitnifex
Activity: 123
Merit: 8
December 30, 2018, 01:34:21 PM
From the very beginning of trading has always used one of the most popular exchanges today - it's binance.
The simplicity of the interface, reliability, excellent liquidity of all currency pairs leave no chance to other competitors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
December 30, 2018, 01:07:12 PM
I personally use Binance,oKex,kucoin and IDEX for trading but if i want to cash out bitcoin than i usually use LOCAL exchange in India name WazirX. I really liked it because they are providing P2P exchange where immediately funds have been transfer to the account without any delay.
Activity: 56
December 30, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
I reccomend only one exchange. It is Binance. Low fees, location, own coin. As for me it is the best exchange now without any doubts.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 02, 2018, 04:42:49 AM
I used some exchanges. They include Binance, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Kucoin etc. But I think Binance is the best one of them. It is very popular and safe exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 04:23:36 AM
When firstly i learn about crypto trading, i was use Poloniex and Bittrex and for now i still use it. Both exchanges never get any issue of hack and they has full regulation in USA. Although their trading volume decreased cause there are many competitor, i still use it for now. And i also use  Binance, the most popular exchange for now.
Activity: 4
August 11, 2018, 06:51:40 AM
There is a huge list for bitcoin exchange, but I prefer Puut Wallet https://www.puutwallet.com/, an Emerging wallet had a great and fresh interface and was easy to use and extremely useful for both getting & exchange bitcoin from anywhere as well as for local transfers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 24, 2017, 11:58:10 AM
I am using bittrex,hitbtc,lique exchange for trading Bitcoin and altcoin, and watching Binance hope it will be the best exchanger
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
November 24, 2017, 11:11:18 AM
Coinbase is one of the most popular exchange service. I have been using for more than a year. Never had any problem.
Okpay is the better options in my country to buy bitcoin because the transaction and exchange rates of perfect money is less than any other. Most of the people use PayPal but the reason is that the service of perfect money may not available in their localities. Otherwise I think that perfect money is the option to buy bitcoin. Perfect money is not only very secure, trustworthy but also less expensive way, still wait for it.
You want to buy bitcoins for the exact amount then I will prefer Coinbase and this site have a good reputation in the market. If you go for any local exchanges, i am sure you will not get bitcoins for exact price. And seriously I am not understood how they fix to buy and sell amount. In my place almost $1k, we have to pay extra to buy bitcoins in local exchange.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
November 24, 2017, 10:48:07 AM
Coinbase is one of the most popular exchange service. I have been using for more than a year. Never had any problem.
Okpay is the better options in my country to buy bitcoin because the transaction and exchange rates of perfect money is less than any other. Most of the people use PayPal but the reason is that the service of perfect money may not available in their localities. Otherwise I think that perfect money is the option to buy bitcoin. Perfect money is not only very secure, trustworthy but also less expensive way, still wait for it.
Activity: 691
November 23, 2017, 06:42:37 AM
Mostly I used etherdelta & bittrex exchanger.Easily trade your myetherwallet token with etherdelta site,which listed etherdelta.Although many new token firstly launched etherdelta.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 23, 2017, 02:43:45 AM
Bitmex for margin trading and bittrex for alt coins. Don't go to bitmex if you are new though, you will lose your money!
In my opinion, the best trading exchange is none other than that of bittrex trading exchange. It is the most widely used trading exchange and there are number of traders who are using this trading exchange just because of the reason that it is the most secure trading exchange. There are number of features which this trading exchange has. I will prefer you to go for this trading exchange for your comfort.
I often use ok pay for my transactions because ok pay is easily available in my country and its transaction charges are also very reasonable and there is no panic in trading with ok pay. I don’t know any other exchange available in my country.

It is also about the trust and reliability. If there is any other exchanger in my country I will not prefer to that one because of the trust and reliability.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
November 22, 2017, 10:44:02 AM
Half of my BTC is in Forex, the other half is on Poloniex. My whole crypto money is now on ETH, waiting for the BIT ETH pump could happen in the next few weeks. I also planning to try HitBTC.

With bitfinx shutting down its service and coinbase being priced very high which other service do you use?
Pages:
Jump to: