Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bitcoin Exchange do you use and why ? - page 15. (Read 106851 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 250
September 06, 2015, 04:21:46 PM
Im using coinbase and btc-e at the moment. These site have simple Design and easy to use. BTC-e is very good site if some one wanted to use.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Spastic dead-eyed hound.
September 05, 2015, 01:36:18 AM
I recommend starting with an exchange like yobit where one can learn from a smaller and tighter community who mostly play for fun, provide giveaways, and offer advice.  It's easier to pump coins and get the feel of the game with the smaller volumes and unique selection of coins to trade.  Then, once experienced enough to be confident with one's trading skills, learn more at the next level....Poloniex offers margin trading and loans, has bigger volume, and has a cool trollbox....lol....don't flirt with the pink trolls; they're not all girls!

Do you have any recommendations as how to be successful when trading on yobit? Like is there a certain set of rules that you follow personally to ensure that it will go up in price at least some, so you can trade them off for profit?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
September 05, 2015, 01:18:28 AM
I recommend starting with an exchange like yobit where one can learn from a smaller and tighter community who mostly play for fun, provide giveaways, and offer advice.  It's easier to pump coins and get the feel of the game with the smaller volumes and unique selection of coins to trade.  Then, once experienced enough to be confident with one's trading skills, learn more at the next level....Poloniex offers margin trading and loans, has bigger volume, and has a cool trollbox....lol....don't flirt with the pink trolls; they're not all girls!
Activity: 224
Spastic dead-eyed hound.
September 05, 2015, 12:47:25 AM
In your guys opinion, is Xapo a good place to get BTC? I'm new to all of this and it seems like the easiest/cheapest place to get them.  Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 04, 2015, 06:08:51 PM
i use poloniex really often sometimes i go to bittrex if i want to check a bigger variety of coins as i believe they have the most of it

Do they have more than YoBit, i have seen this exchange has many different coins which i never heard about and lots of pumps.

I prefer poloniex and bittrex, both have their advantages and drawback. but I recommend both

I haven't use bittrex never so i think i should check it and see what's there, i heard that has good volume of coins.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 04, 2015, 11:59:39 AM
And what about Expaid?
Activity: 434
I recommend people if you can build your rep, the forum in the exchange itself is good.

If not, you`ll have to pay a slight more premium on like localbitcoins, but I suggest to do those transactions in person anything more then $100.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
i use poloniex really often sometimes i go to bittrex if i want to check a bigger variety of coins as i believe they have the most of it

Do they have more than YoBit, i have seen this exchange has many different coins which i never heard about and lots of pumps.

I prefer poloniex and bittrex, both have their advantages and drawback. but I recommend both

xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
i use cryptsy
Activity: 658
I often use poloniex, YoBit for trading new coins, bter rare to trade doge, and cryptsy time by time.
Activity: 434
Young but I'm not that bold
When I want to exchange my bitcoin I usually sell it on a local forum that gather most of people of my country who are interested in crypto
Activity: 252
i use poloniex, much altcoin, support margin trading much coin
support loan, lending, fast deposit, fast witdraw
high volume transcation number one is volume transcation market placed altcoin
Activity: 532
I was using Bitstamp when I was living in the US, now I'm in the Euro zone and I use Btc-e. When I want to deposit/withdraw money I use SEPA transfer.

I have heard that SEPA tranfer in europe are much faster than normal deposits internationally. Am i right?
Activity: 238
Haha yeah I'm aware of the annoyingly long wait to verify everything

Had to experience that

But other than that, it seems fine to me
I'm looking into trading on Coinbase.

Are there any reasons I should avoid it? or is it good?

Coinbase has some verification so if you pass them then there is up to 4 days delay when you buy bitcoin. Trading should be ok.
Activity: 238
I'm looking into trading on Coinbase.

Are there any reasons I should avoid it? or is it good?
Activity: 518
i'm always trade in bittrex,cryptsy
Activity: 392
BTC-E ....i think is the best  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: