Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bitcoin Exchange do you use and why ? - page 11. (Read 106849 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
November 01, 2015, 12:28:12 PM
bter.com  A little slow, but earns interest.

You use still bter exchange even after the hack?
Or maybe you missed that information when 7,000BTC+ were 'stolen' from cold storage.
I don't use them neither for altcoins because the risk is always there.

I'm not using bter.com. I use poloniex. They are very good in my view. I prefer alt coin trading. When they gave free coin coins it was very useful for beginners to collect some coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
November 01, 2015, 11:15:37 AM

You use still bter exchange even after the hack?
Or maybe you missed that information when 7,000BTC+ were 'stolen' from cold storage.
I don't use them neither for altcoins because the risk is always there.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
November 01, 2015, 11:08:15 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
November 01, 2015, 11:07:09 AM
I use cryptsy and poloniex....

I heard that cryptsy is having problems lately...

I too preferred to use cryptsy when I was active in alt coin collection. Recent news are not good with cryptsy if anyone share their experience and account access status then that would be more useful for us.
Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
November 01, 2015, 10:51:31 AM
I use cryptsy and poloniex....

I heard that cryptsy is having problems lately...
I mostly use Kraken. It's EUR denominated and deposits / withdrawals are delivered on the same day (if done before 12 noon and use SEPA). Also, they have been reliable and no major problem so far.

But not every country in europe is involved in SEPA transfers.
So it can take more than 2-3 business days or maybe more.
I don't convert fiat to bitcoin, so i use altcoins mostly in yobit.

if you want to convert kraken is one of the fastes, otherwise poloniex/bittrex can cut it easily

and maybe cryptsy if you need big volume, i never tried yobit, because it was oen of those exchange that born after the whole altcoin scene faded away

I have not used kraken in the past, neither visited their website ever.
How much time does it usually get for sepa countries and non-sepa countries?
YoBit is pretty new they have been launched at January this year but i use it often for small trades.
Activity: 742
Yobit is my favorite for many reasons.
1. Many alt coins supported
2. Dice with any coin
3. Daily free coins.

Yobit is my favorite exchange to, i always claim free coin there, just reteweet their status after that we can claim bitcoin and many altcoins there, i usually buy altcoin there because most of coin are cheap just waiting for the pump and you got profit.sometimes there are some coin there going up more than %100
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Yobit is my favorite for many reasons.
1. Many alt coins supported
2. Dice with any coin
3. Daily free coins.

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
I mostly use Kraken. It's EUR denominated and deposits / withdrawals are delivered on the same day (if done before 12 noon and use SEPA). Also, they have been reliable and no major problem so far.

if you want to convert kraken is one of the fastes, otherwise poloniex/bittrex can cut it easily

and maybe cryptsy if you need big volume, i never tried yobit, because it was oen of those exchange that born after the whole altcoin scene faded away

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I use yobit its the best and have many Cryptocurrency to chose from Wink
Activity: 742
I use yobit as per my office colleague introduced it. I collect daily free multiple coins there.
You can earn free coin on yobit just retweet the status after that you can claim your free coin i think is more simple than faucet,moreover i love trading on yobit there are cheap coin there,just buy them when it cheap and waiting for the pump, so far i always get profit on yobit even though just a little
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
I've been using cryptsy for the past year, I love the layout and support they provide as well as the wide array of coins. I've never had the need to try another exchange because cryptsy is my bae.
I used poloniex but now they have stopped free coins giveaway. Now a days I use yobit, other than trading profits I make some free coins from their daily free coins.

I have been for a long time in poloniex and i have not seen any giveaway?
For which giveaway are you talking about? I use both of them poloniex and yobit.
Yobit has it's free coins section, they recently removed the 500 satoshi "faucet".

They used to have a free coin area IIRC, for newly released ones where the developer wanted to help spread awareness. Most of them were dormant/empty, though, so it didn't have much value.

Maybe it was something like YoBit exchange the free bitcoin section
Where the giveaways is just few satoshi most of the time.
They removed the 500 satoshi and there is nothing that it worth, but at least we don't have to solve captcha here Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I used poloniex but now they have stopped free coins giveaway. Now a days I use yobit, other than trading profits I make some free coins from their daily free coins.

For which giveaway are you talking about? I use both of them poloniex and yobit.
Yobit has it's free coins section, they recently removed the 500 satoshi "faucet".

They used to have a free coin area IIRC, for newly released ones where the developer wanted to help spread awareness. Most of them were dormant/empty, though, so it didn't have much value.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
i use cryptsy as its easy to use

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Recently i am using YoBit for some alt coins.
Their platform is good enough and it has a good user interface and user experience.
What i don't like there is that there is no nigh mode like in poloniex.
Yobit is a good exchange I used it some months ago to buy gamecoin (GMC) and I could sell them on poloniex for a profit, all of this happenned during the pump of GMC, I bought 0.75 btc for 0.0001100 and I managed to sell the in poloniex for 0.00018.

All the process faster than in other exchanges.

What was faster? Deposits and withdrawals, or? Not seeing how YoBit would affect Poloniex.

Poloniex is pretty fast for withdrawal, at least for BTC since thats the only thing i withdraw from there. For deposits, it depend on the coin. Its fast for BTC, i wait for the usual few confirmations. For some coins, depending on how solid the network is, it can be a few hours for your account to be credited.

If you think that poloniex is slow then you should go to your email inbox fast and confirm the transaction.
After that the status of your transaction becomes pending then it goes to processing and DONE!
In YoBit it requires only 2 confirmation to be completed so both of them are pretty fast.
Pages:
Jump to: