Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bitcoin Exchange do you use and why ? - page 16. (Read 106851 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
poloniex isn't even listed in the OP.  I use poloniex and I think it's pretty good.

i think poloniex isn't being mentioned as most people still see it as altcoin exchange. their btc/usd volume is around 450btc at the moment. not bad for such an exchange.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Long live Bitcoin.
I still use CEX.IO. Always can load funds with a credit card fast. I only lack a mobile app, but their support said it would be out soon.
I recommend if you're searching an exchange, where you can fund account and withdraw money trouble-free.
þ
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
poloniex isn't even listed in the OP.  I use poloniex and I think it's pretty good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I personally prefer Bittrex.
I like the simple, neat and efficient design of the site. The trading screen is not cluttered up like some of the other sites.
but mines from this sites is more scam coins. you must becarefull to choose altcoins here
Activity: 311
Merit: 264
I was using Bitstamp when I was living in the US, now I'm in the Euro zone and I use Btc-e. When I want to deposit/withdraw money I use SEPA transfer.
Did you try Exmo ? AFAIK, they support euro zone as well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I was using Bitstamp when I was living in the US, now I'm in the Euro zone and I use Btc-e. When I want to deposit/withdraw money I use SEPA transfer.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I personally prefer Bittrex.
I like the simple, neat and efficient design of the site. The trading screen is not cluttered up like some of the other sites.
but mines from this sites is more scam coins. you must becarefull to choose altcoins here
I'm using Btc-e when I'm trading. I'm using my local Bitcoin exchange when I want to withdraw fiat money.
Activity: 434
I don't try to exchange those bitcoins.

what exactly are you referring to? you dont exchange bitcoins at all??

as for me I use this forum exchange thread and localbitcoins in cash deals which I never had a bad moment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I don't try to exchange those bitcoins.
Activity: 336
I am using yobit exchange and don't ask me why I am using it..because you guys have advice me to use it..btw I am little bit confused about a question that can a exchange can be a scam
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I use yobit (it's obvious )
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Bitstamp is doing the job quite well for me. Never had any issues so far. Cashouts are most of the times very quick.
Activity: 235
Out of all the exchanges I've used, Coinbase is the best and I found them to be very reliable. So far...the only issue I have this far is the wait time
Activity: 812
I use Yobit, Bitrex and C-Cex, although i stopped using C-cex
Now I am thinking to close my account at Bitrex and join Yobit because many friends already joined then enjoying this new exchange
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
I use Yobit, Bitrex and C-Cex, although i stopped using C-cex
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
I use Cryptsy, but i am thinking to leave it as it is very lazy and dont like the platform anymore.
There are many other better

AFAIK, cryptsy is need your ID if you want to use their premium feature. I think it will disturb our privacy if we let cryptsy now about the ID.Also that's the reason I'm not interest to use crypsty as well. Usually I trade on Bittrex. Now with improved interface  Cool
Activity: 532
I don't use any exchange now because I am saving my bitcoins. And I am not earning other coins to change in bitcoin. But there was a time when I mined dogecoin and then changed those in bitcoin. the exchange I used in that time was bter. Very happy with this exchange. Low fee, immediate withdraw. Only one problem one time that was solved very soon from their support. Then they were hacked but now are again active.

I mined dogecoin too, it was very funny and was very profitable on that time, i exchanged to bitcoin to, i used many exchanges.
Activity: 14
I don't use any exchange now because I am saving my bitcoins. And I am not earning other coins to change in bitcoin. But there was a time when I mined dogecoin and then changed those in bitcoin. the exchange I used in that time was bter. Very happy with this exchange. Low fee, immediate withdraw. Only one problem one time that was solved very soon from their support. Then they were hacked but now are again active.
Activity: 504
I use Cryptsy, but i am thinking to leave it as it is very lazy and dont like the platform anymore.
There are many other better
Activity: 31
List from op were still legit and still uptodate until now??
Can someone PM with Nee exchange list data??
Pages:
Jump to: