Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 40. (Read 7477 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
January 05, 2018, 11:20:34 PM
Join DeepOnion for their airdrops program, currently at their 25 week out of 40 weeks total.
Plus there are bounty tasks you could participate to get more rewards and most importantly is to be able to connect with their community, one will not regret to be part of it Smiley
For more information links are at my signature, please visit for more details Smiley

Cheers  Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
January 05, 2018, 11:08:23 PM
I think that there are many ICO's that are around.But choosing is too difficult that we do not know what is very good.But i think of Appcoins and Sether can be good campaigns.
Activity: 114
January 05, 2018, 08:56:59 PM
The point we should be able to sort out the bounty project want to be worked on. Do all projects done without knowing more about the contents of the bounty project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 08:17:09 PM
You cant determine which bounty campaign is the best but i asure you that their are many bounty campaign are legit and sure that we will invest and pay you after the project will end. Most of the campaign are offering good token or direct btc but make sure we you join the campaign it is legit and truster that many people has join it.

he is just looking For a good bounty that offering Tokens but all of them offering Tokens but what he is really looking For is that a bounty program behind it a good ICO and a good team and a good project ext.. so that could bring some good potential
January 05, 2018, 08:11:58 PM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

For my point of view i suggest to go to youtube and look for best ICOs and then you will Find many youtubers that have experience in crypto space they share thier best ICOs, some good youtube i recommend are , suppoman and crypto0, and crypto daily, bloq....
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
January 05, 2018, 06:42:17 PM
You cant determine which bounty campaign is the best but i asure you that their are many bounty campaign are legit and sure that we will invest and pay you after the project will end. Most of the campaign are offering good token or direct btc but make sure we you join the campaign it is legit and truster that many people has join it.
Activity: 392
January 05, 2018, 06:09:59 PM
yes you are right,  the best campaing is which you make money in. some campaings looks good from the outside but when it happens, lot of people are registering the bounty and at he same time  stakes getting low,

Joining the bonus campaign is like investing in an ICO. You need to analyze a lot of different elements and aspects of the project so you can decide to participate because everyone knows that you spend a lot of time from 2 to 3 months to receive rewards from the project. If you are in a bad project, you have missed a long time and have not received anything.
January 05, 2018, 05:33:38 PM
yes you are right,  the best campaing is which you make money in. some campaings looks good from the outside but when it happens, lot of people are registering the bounty and at he same time  stakes getting low,
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 04:34:29 PM
This post is good as it attracts good suggestions and ideas. Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
January 05, 2018, 03:44:53 PM
A lot of bounty companies, I never chose the best for myself. The best is probably where you can make money.
Activity: 98
January 05, 2018, 12:40:11 PM
for all who still didnt hear about @Viberate.
Some months ago they launched rewarding system where they give away 5000 VIB tokens daily as a reward for promoting them on socila media and adding artists, venues,..
all you have to do is register and start earning VIB'y.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read more about participation here:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://blokt.com/icos/viberate-ico-review

So faar I have earned 4000VIB's

Viberate (VIB)
$0,544224 USD (-16.67%)
0.00003339 BTC (-25.05%)
0.00056536 ETH (-14.62%)
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
January 05, 2018, 12:06:12 PM
Can not know which campaign is really good. But find out information and see who runs that campaign. Trustworthy people will be very successful. You see that project in the future. development team how. I recommend you. Join multiple campaigns at once. It will get you more money. and limited fraudulent campaigns
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 10:40:47 AM
I think it is Daneel. They are doing bounty campaign in very organized way. Please look at the forum thread which is related to Daneel bounty campaign.
Activity: 161
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
January 05, 2018, 09:53:32 AM
Well you need to search it yourself actually. First check the rules and stages of bounty campaign and then you should check the managers and developers and their references. If you do these things rest is up to time and luck Smiley
Activity: 227
January 05, 2018, 09:45:14 AM
If the active community, large development team, is a PR Manager, a clear roadmap and technical documentation - this gives grounds to hope for the success of the company.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 07:02:35 AM
There is a Telegram group called Airdrop hot news (about 590 subscribers) and they regularly update airdrops openings.
I don't own it so I can't tell you much, except for the fact that it's pretty active.

p.s. We will have an airdrop & bounty campaign with Aimedis for our ICO launch too. Smiley At some point...

~ Roxana
Activity: 253
January 05, 2018, 07:01:19 AM
Right now it is very hard to find a campaign that you can assure that is good.
Scam campaigns are everywere, you should search first the campaign you want to join before joining, because all your hardwork will put into trash.
I suggest you should follow the campaigns of the trusted person here, because most of the campaigns that they run are very successful.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2018, 06:56:41 AM
First of all, you should be jr member to join signature campaigns.
You can join facebook, twitter and blog bounties but at these days nobody get good bounties Smiley
I'm already jr member. if you choose bounty campaign from allocation of tokens such as signature 40% can it say good project or not?

You should also consider checking the percentage of coin allocation because some are base from the amount of token sold not unto the total bounty supply. And don't be deceive in high bounty allocation as some are just to attract a lot of participants while in the end they'll alter it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 06:26:47 AM
I don't have great experience with bounty campaigns, but I can definitely reccomend HOQU and WePower.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
January 05, 2018, 05:17:00 AM
participate as many as you can with your twitter and fb and chose the best for your signature

follow sylon   he is the best as i see
Pages:
Jump to: