Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 37. (Read 7477 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 05:06:55 PM
Study the project long before participating in their bonus project, because you certainly do not want to spend several months on the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 14, 2018, 02:32:15 PM
Look at the number of participants. As a rule, if there are a lot of them, then the project is worthwhile. And so, the coolest projects are already over, it's pointless to start participating there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 02:14:40 PM
It's hard to say which company is good. Try all if you have twitter and facebook. But the signature campaign is still the best option in the bounty to the present.
Well, why only the signature? Now very popular translations. You can also note the blog and media campaigns. And social networks are certainly one of the most popular.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
January 14, 2018, 10:18:05 AM
You when choose where to participate. Look also at the potential of a coin or token. And then it happens that the golden mountains are promised, then they pile up a bunch of useless coins ... it's better to be smaller but promising, with great potential!
Activity: 322
January 14, 2018, 10:10:29 AM
we also don't understand which one will experience success, one thing is certain, the more you to find and run bounty that exists, the more chance you have to get the success of the bounty, that's what I understand for this
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
January 14, 2018, 10:02:00 AM
hi,
By knowing the the team, product, advisors. you can decide the best bounty campaign.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
January 14, 2018, 08:31:33 AM
I am newbie please suggest me some campaign to participate... Thanks in advance
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
January 14, 2018, 08:06:55 AM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
You should join the signature campaign. The more money received from signature campaigns than other campaigns. I think you should carefully read the terms when joining the campaign to avoid scams
Activity: 124
January 14, 2018, 04:00:32 AM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
Semux campaign. Quite rowdy but you could always try.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 01:11:09 AM
I am managing two ver promising project's bounties. Tigereum.io and Tokenpay.com feel free to join any of them. or both of them.
whether a beginner like me can join a bounty
Activity: 420
January 14, 2018, 12:25:16 AM
Many bounty are good and very good but dificult to search an ico that suits to and trusted find a ico that in the good team and to the good bounty manager and see their telegram if the staff of the ico was interacting and most of all they have an good quality products.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 14, 2018, 12:23:19 AM
Hi There,

Thank You everyone.
Maybe aside from asking in this forum .
You can also make your own reasearch.
So that if you found an ICO that suit your standard then I think its the ICO for you.
Just always remember in looking for the ICO,
You must see the legitimate of this ICO.
Check the background team of your propect ICO.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 11:35:06 PM
maybe you can try everything, because I think the success or failure of the project is also not too detrimental to us, because I've seen my friend always follow all the new projects and also many fail but he does not care about it. he keeps trying to follow everything there is
Activity: 154
January 13, 2018, 09:40:54 PM
There are many campaigns in the bounty section. I see first time video about project then study site and team.
Now I recommended KYC.Legal for signature bounty
Activity: 420
January 13, 2018, 09:13:40 AM
I try to choose big bounty companies. Sometimes companies that have collected a little show a frenzied growth of their tokens after the end. Who knew how it would be.
Activity: 952
Merit: 5
January 13, 2018, 09:07:34 AM
what is the best way to get Jr. member in bittalk???
Activity: 168
January 13, 2018, 09:00:01 AM
It's hard to say which company is good. Try all if you have twitter and facebook. But the signature campaign is still the best option in the bounty to the present.
Activity: 227
January 13, 2018, 08:05:33 AM
Hi There,

Thank You everyone.

I like the company associated with banking, real estate, trade. Now I can advise https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-is-over-atfs-first-global-blockchain-for-agritech-future-2517530 and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ended-pincoinsocial-media-ended-2540835
Activity: 126
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
January 11, 2018, 05:54:08 AM
I recommend HOQU project, now the second bounty round is running, so you can easily join
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
January 11, 2018, 01:20:40 AM
There are many campaigns in the bounty section but in those you have select the best because one. I am not blaming any campaign but there are some time after collecting some money they will scam us.

Thats a sad reality, and nothing we can do. Some even change the rules in the middle of campaigns. Lets join only to the campaign handled by good and reputable managers.

So far, gladus i a good one. Since this is already finish, I am looking for sether, i Think is good and wa recoomended by my friend also.
Pages:
Jump to: