Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 35. (Read 7477 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 21, 2018, 01:34:54 PM
Check out http://bountylord.com. I like it very much as it makes my search so simple. Just follow the list as they are and you are going to help you. They are grouped which makes it easier to look for the kind of bounty you want to participate in. They are really working hard.
I advise you to consider join bitcoinwhite bounty campaign
the site is an advantage to the struggle of getting the right and latest bounty but I noticed some date of the campaign start are brought forward. So the earlier the news the better , they should on getting the news early.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
January 21, 2018, 01:21:33 PM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
we power, bitcoinatom, copytrack are the good bounty program right now......
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
When joining Bitcoin, I like the most is the bonus campaign. Write articles by topic, answer quality questions then post your article up to the end of the campaign if you sell you will have more money for your bitcoin. Every day, I work hard in very aggressive campaigns and stay awake all night to maintain my writing.
Activity: 980
January 19, 2018, 10:10:04 AM
i think fuzex would be great proyek this january.their ico progress shows well.more than 50 percents achieved now.but other project has good progress to.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 09:01:49 AM
Why don't you try investing with betterbetting the world of game betting, they are working hard to get the easiest way to bet wherever you are and they are seeking to list it in major exchanges and because of that you will be able to get a higher profit. Invest now, don't miss this opportunity
Activity: 364
January 19, 2018, 08:21:16 AM
Check my signature, they have a very good Signature Campaign. Also could telegram campaign, 2 up comming airdrops with NEO and Eidoo wallet. Bitto is going to be the next Binance, only much better.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
January 19, 2018, 05:45:45 AM
For me, all the bounty campaigns are so good but in my calculations it is best to check out the only bounty campaign, see first if there is a whitepaper or roadmap or any of its officials.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 03:10:37 AM
Hi There,

Thank You everyone.

Bounty company ArcBlock very interesting as the project itself. Here is a link to the website of the project: https://www.arcblock.io And here is a link to the bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-arcblock-born-for-blockchain-30-end-2704656
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 09:14:07 PM
As far as I am concerned, the signing bonus is applicable to most members, and you can finish the work only a little time each day. You can read the ICO project's white paper, visit their team, study their technology, and determine if you want to participate in this project!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 18, 2018, 06:33:10 PM
Check out http://bountylord.com. I like it very much as it makes my search so simple. Just follow the list as they are and you are going to help you. They are grouped which makes it easier to look for the kind of bounty you want to participate in. They are really working hard.
a very useful site for searching bounty campaigns. The guys who created and support it are great fellows. They simplify our work many times.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 03:06:45 PM
If you want to find the best bounty company, you must searching for that. Whatever you will lose your time. Because of it try in all companyes.
Activity: 345
January 18, 2018, 02:58:10 PM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 18, 2018, 02:51:05 PM
Hi There,

Thank You everyone.
even if i can name one,yet me myself dont really have a perfect chance for that.because nowadays finding good ico is a hard task..thats why i assure myself not to engaged in any ico now,for them being scam and shitty project
Activity: 210
January 18, 2018, 02:38:52 PM
I think my signature campaign is a good opinion. Proeject is so important. Look for better projects like peer mountain.
I suggest it to all my friends. If u want go website and investigate it.
Activity: 98
January 18, 2018, 12:27:23 PM
 If you want to increase your start budget by using social media than you can check out @Viberate-VIB where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

They give away 5000VIB's daily and reward looks like this (depends on participation volume):

One of my last rewards:

Dear XY!
Thank you for playing a part in the music revolution.
Below we're sending you a breakdown of your recent community participation activities on our platform.
Total amount awarded: 174.9220 VIB

Register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Activity: 238
January 18, 2018, 12:26:53 PM
There are a lot of good bounty active now. You can choose it by sites with ICO rating and reviews.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 11:22:12 AM
No one know for sure what projects are scam or bad  Roll Eyes Huh ... anyway check their wepsite. I read a white paper to check a potential project. i  will attend the bounty and buy the Arcblock. u can check it out Smiley
Activity: 19
January 18, 2018, 11:13:31 AM
I have been checking campaigns last two days and I couldn't find even 1 single worth to join project.
Activity: 19
January 18, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
Hi There,

Thank You everyone.
Hello there ,
In my suggestion to that you can find more bounties from bountyloard.com ,but in addition to that I can tell gou some of bounties which im doin g in these days.
1. Daneel.io project bounty
2. Tradove bounty
3. Diw token bounty .
4. Arc block project bounty ( actually this arcblock project bounty is very easy to do) , try these things buddy
Its pleasure to help you

I ll check these out , thanks
Pages:
Jump to: