Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 52. (Read 7477 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
December 07, 2017, 09:19:24 AM
I am managing two ver promising project's bounties. Tigereum.io and Tokenpay.com feel free to join any of them. or both of them.
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
December 07, 2017, 08:57:44 AM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

it’s hard to find one accept newbie try to join airdrop or any alt-coins group also if you fb and twitter may gain some income 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 07:43:04 AM
It's hard right now, a lot of projects are not reaching soft cap, so all your time and effort go to waste
Activity: 364
December 07, 2017, 07:42:49 AM
The moderators of the Forum are very cautious, expert. Still, others are doing scam. Come in midway or at the end they ending the bounty. For this, before joining the bounty you must read the rules well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 05:43:55 AM
First of all, you should be jr member to join signature campaigns.
You can join facebook, twitter and blog bounties but at these days nobody get good bounties Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 05:28:28 AM
Bounty campaign is currently giving more gifts to run social media campaigns. even today many of the ICO that does feel his campaign more useful on social media than just on the signature course
Activity: 308
December 07, 2017, 04:43:20 AM
the signature campaign is still the best option in the bounty to the present. but social media starts promising, too. There is even a campaign that makes social media campaigns for earning higher current
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
December 07, 2017, 04:33:27 AM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

After cartaxi,atlant and many bounty camp scamming spree? I doubt it's hard to find some great bounty camp here and I suggest that be more selective and read some facts before starting to join with them, But you can do multi camps with Social media camps and by then you may have another option if one camp falls. But in sig camps try to seek for yourself and try to read their whitepaper,rules and allocation before joining on them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
December 07, 2017, 01:58:02 AM
Try all if you have fb,Twitter.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
December 07, 2017, 01:46:20 AM
Hi There,

Thank You everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: