Pages:
Author

Topic: Which BTC wallet are you using - page 42. (Read 51401 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
February 07, 2015, 12:26:08 AM
Blockchain online wallet for small amounts and core for bigger.

same here ,Never trust an online web wallet with any high amount of money.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
February 06, 2015, 09:45:23 PM
i use device wallet on my pc and some bitcoin in wallet online lie blockchain.
its easy for me to use it for transaction
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 06, 2015, 09:23:54 PM
Blockchain just for my coins I spend day to day.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
February 06, 2015, 09:22:58 PM
I recommend http://www.bitgo.com for your online cold storage wallet and http://pheeva.com/ for your mobile wallet

BitGo has like $10mln in funding and institutional grade security.

Pheeva team allows you to buy anything with BTC thanks to their Gyft partnership.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
February 06, 2015, 08:54:50 PM
Just a question  Wink

Which BTC wallet  you are using?
coinbase , blockchain, btc-e, bittrex or any one else?

dafuq dude?
you're calling exchange storages as "wallets"?

didn't you learn from mt.gox, mintpal etc...

Just use bitcoin core if you can afford to hdd. If you can't use electrum etc...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 06, 2015, 08:03:39 PM
Just a question  Wink

Out of those, only Blockchain.info is a real wallet in the sense that you own the private keys.

I myself use Electrum because of my slow Internet. For cold storage purposes, I also have a paper wallet generated via vanitygen. Finally, I have a little bit of BTC (less than 0.5 BTC worth) stored on exchanges such as Cryptsy, Poloniex, and Bter. Storing your coins on exchanges such as these can be quite risky since the exchange could get hacked or the owners could run away with all the money but it's kinda hard to avoid if you are also into buying and selling altcoins.
Activity: 224
February 06, 2015, 07:54:30 PM
i use electrum, and really like it. i especially love the fact that i don't need to store the whole blockchain on my pc with it.  Grin
I agree with you, the blockchain size is about 30GB, we just need about <40MB to download the Electrum Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
February 06, 2015, 06:28:11 PM
At the moment I'm using electrum (desktop) and greenAddress (online with the 2FA +multiSign).
Activity: 700
February 06, 2015, 06:27:06 PM
Blockchain online wallet for small amounts and core for bigger.
Activity: 546
February 06, 2015, 06:26:24 PM
Bitcoin core. But 30gb database is killing my small SSD  Undecided
Activity: 373
Merit: 252
February 06, 2015, 06:20:48 PM
i use electrum, and really like it. i especially love the fact that i don't need to store the whole blockchain on my pc with it.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
February 06, 2015, 05:00:36 PM
The blockchain.info wallet and the Android wallet by Schildbach (if I'm not mistaken). Most of my holdings are kept in a paper wallet, laminated, and placed in a folder. Cheesy

I also want my BTC on a paper wallet but im very curious how to again use them after sending them to paper wallet?

You can always import the privkey whenever you need to regain the bitcoins in a paper wallet. You just keep it in a safe storage because it isn't connected to the internet--which means it is not vulnerable or prone to any thefts.

what things are needed for paper wallet?

Here you can see how paper wallet works and what to do to have it secure and safe:
bitcoinpaperwallet.com
Activity: 120
February 06, 2015, 03:00:45 PM
always the core, i like it, the original
\\

what is core?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
February 06, 2015, 02:51:09 PM
always the core, i like it, the original
February 06, 2015, 02:44:13 PM
The blockchain.info wallet and the Android wallet by Schildbach (if I'm not mistaken). Most of my holdings are kept in a paper wallet, laminated, and placed in a folder. Cheesy

I also want my BTC on a paper wallet but im very curious how to again use them after sending them to paper wallet?

You can always import the privkey whenever you need to regain the bitcoins in a paper wallet. You just keep it in a safe storage because it isn't connected to the internet--which means it is not vulnerable or prone to any thefts.

what things are needed for paper wallet?
February 06, 2015, 02:39:08 PM
I use multibit. It's an offline wallet. For the most part I keep my BTC offline unless I am ready to buy
something with it. I sometimes keep a little bit on Bter.com because any coins you hold there earn
daily interest.

What is the daily interest if you put .05 btc there?

can i use coinbase to make a paper wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
February 06, 2015, 02:35:36 PM
Just a question  Wink

Im using local wallets: armory, electrum, multibit and web wallet at blockchain.info

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 06, 2015, 02:33:44 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
February 06, 2015, 02:31:23 PM
I use multibit. It's an offline wallet. For the most part I keep my BTC offline unless I am ready to buy
something with it. I sometimes keep a little bit on Bter.com because any coins you hold there earn
daily interest.
February 06, 2015, 02:28:38 PM

Pages:
Jump to: