Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin best for holding - page 3. (Read 2145 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 01:29:47 AM
I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.
Bitcoin and Ethereum. That coins have the best to hold in long period of time. I wanted also to have 3 bitcoins in my wallet and 10 ethereum also but I think it will not come true. I gathered some data at other altcoins and I will buy them soon as I got large amount in my bounty campaigns.

There are several cryptocurrencies that will grow more than Ethereum and Bitcoin in the future. I am speaking about Cardano and Zilliqa, TRON and Stellar. Besides, I trust cheap but reliable KuCoin and Gladius.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 03:56:56 PM
With the current market is decreasing, investing in any coin will be profitable because the price of many coins is too cheap. And i'm holding TRX and waiting for the price increase at the end of year.
Activity: 574
November 05, 2018, 11:25:41 AM
Very good coin is a coin that has criteria such as very high demand and has a very useful project and has a very good development so that it can be received on several platforms because it will make the price of the coin very expensive.
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 09:38:04 AM
We are all kinda waiting for the bull-run to start and to get some massive profits, but where to invest, thats a question you have to find an answer on your own, people mostly say invest here cause they invested there, but when you do your own homework, you wont have any doubts in where to invest Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 09:35:10 AM
Eth remains good and bitcoin. You don't need to be too busy doing research. invest in both because the current project progress has a huge impact on prices and also the conditions of eth and bitcoin
Activity: 560
November 05, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.
I think it's Bitcoin. No money can be as good as Bitcoin. This is the market with the highest concentration of Bitcoin investors and all pumping or dumping activities are taking place in Bitcoin. So taking Bitcoin will give you security and you will not be afraid of dying.
Activity: 325
November 05, 2018, 09:06:48 AM
I think the best coin to hold in the future is BTC, ETH, XRP, XLM, VET. The current price is too lower than last year and we can invest now, we will make a profit at the end of month.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 08:23:01 AM
With the current bearish market situation right now, I think bitcoin is still be the best for holding right now, because eventhough it is in downfall price but still dominating the whole crypto market in terms of valuable price. And we cannot deny it as we can see that still bitcoin has a great demand in all cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 05, 2018, 07:49:15 AM
I hold coins which are 75-90% down from their ATH. The projects should be potential, then only I will start accumulating. So far, I have a good stash of INS, NPXS, Aelf and Bix.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 06:28:41 AM
Coin which is very suitable for holding for a very long period of time is Bitcoin, EOS and Ethereum. I am very sure that the coin can provide a lot of benefits and is very suitable for a very long period of time.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 05, 2018, 04:43:09 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum. That coins have the best to hold in long period of time. I wanted also to have 3 bitcoins in my wallet and 10 ethereum also but I think it will not come true. I gathered some data at other altcoins and I will buy them soon as I got large amount in my bounty campaigns.
well, that is a good thing, and a considerable amount to make a profit. well, bitcoin and ETH are always used as coins for investment purposes. however, for now, there is some news about the hard fork for BCH, so some people change direction and try to hold BCH.
Activity: 283
November 05, 2018, 03:15:24 AM
what you said mentioned above that all good coins only,it will give more profit in future so you keep hold it these all,now you can't sell because you will get less profit so you want more profit you should wait long time and hold.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 02:30:53 AM
I have been keep my eyes or most of the coins that had made the first 50 on Coinmarketcap but are currently lower had dropped more than 80% sincere this year's bear season. One may not go wrong buying and holding some off them as any market returns or bitcoin rally will find them recovering and making huge profits. Some of such coins are waves, eth, Neo,, Nxt, xvg and so on.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
November 04, 2018, 06:38:37 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 04:08:57 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are always good for long-term holding. You can also add a few more such as Neo, Monero, Cardano, Ripple and a few other new coins which would be good to add in your portfolio.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 03:46:22 PM
If you have planned to long term investment then you can buy ETH now because ETH is too low now though ETH has little bit pumped today but it has great potential chance to reach new high value. But if you have short time planned then you should buy TX, NBT & ZCL  those are also be profitable for short term.           
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 04, 2018, 12:47:38 PM
Top 10 coins have potentiality and promising coins. Besides, it is already existed for many years and it have a good market records which could preferably can be trusted either for long or short term holding. We never get worries if the price drop since that is a usual thing happen and it can recovers just in few days.

It depends also the price of the market at the moment all top 10 altcoins for now not already recover for their price and still dropping but its normal for me to buy and sell.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
November 03, 2018, 06:49:34 PM
I don't know difficult to suggest which coins better for hoding short term or lont term
This bearish market its better to choose for your own analysis to avoid blaming
When you look at the coin market cap bitcoin goes down fall again their price
But it's good opportunity to buy bitcoin as holding invest in time it might be maybe next year the bearish is end
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
November 03, 2018, 06:38:12 PM
Top 10 coins have potentiality and promising coins. Besides, it is already existed for many years and it have a good market records which could preferably can be trusted either for long or short term holding. We never get worries if the price drop since that is a usual thing happen and it can recovers just in few days.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 06:25:03 PM
If you are ok with having your investment for longer term then better to go with the coins which are having their own blockchain. I have been keeping an eye on Divi recently and this is making a good move in the market. Look into it for longer term.

totally agree everybody investing in ICO are getting rekt coins with there own blockchain are a much better investment 
Pages:
Jump to: