Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin do you think would be the best in the long run? - page 3. (Read 14864 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 2
A good coin for long-term investment is the top 10 CMC coins. Koin has a very good trading volume and has active developers. But if you have knowledge of low-volume coins. I think you can buy it, but the coin has very good potential in the future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
It's difficult to predict especially when we are talk about crypto, the unpredictable things.
For me, if you want to make profit with crypto, you need believe it first.

Then you can choose usually on top 5 in coincapmarket may become the wise choice
it's hard to guess because good coins aren't always profitable, so we have to research their development so we can understand and understand.
what will happen at Crypto is unexpected, because anything can happen that we don't expect.

yes the top coin at CMC might be a good choice even though it won't always give much but he still has a great chance.
Same here. I feel that Bitcoin is something more special than these rest of the coins because of its acceptance and demand in the market so there is a prospect of very high price one day. All time high is what everyone here awaits.

But, the question is when ? No one knows this so better focus on the short term benefits rather than missing out waiting for the long term rise. Of course Bitcoin is the leader.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
When choosing coins for investment in long-term, I first of all pay attention to projects that are able to implement their ideas in the future (3-5-10 years).
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
In my opinion, Ethereum is a great coin for long-term investment.
At the moment, this coin in the conditions of constant market volatility is at the top and does not give up its position.
I treat her very well because I am not afraid of losing my money invested in Ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Any coin that doesn't have a product should not be considered or seen as one that would last long, because that is one of the major factors that gives a coin its value, which invariably culminates into adoption.
Its use case is of utmost importance. Ensure you are investing in a coin that has a use.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
For long run I will choose bitcoins. Bitcoins survive over 10 years now and still remain the king of crypto. Bitcoin is the oldest coin and still popular now, there are a lot of good altcoins too, like NEO, LTC, but we are not sure their future, they can be replaced by other coins. 
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Which coin do you think would be the best in the long run?

Please recommend the coins.
I don't want to buy for short investment.
There are so many blockchain projects in the world.
What project looks most promising?  Smiley Smiley

Today there is no cryptocurrency better than Bitcoin for longterm (several years) investment. It has the most of application in compare with other cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
IMHO except BTC there no other coins to live quite long. Just check old coin market list top 100 3-5 years ago and you will tons of great projects that all forgot now. So for the really long ride only BTC.
Difficult to disagree with you, of course, now Bitcoin is the most attractive coin for an investor. But it is likely that Bitcoin after a certain period of time, it will be possible to buy cheaper than its current price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Looking at projects that are being adopted on a large scale is a good call for investing in the long run. MOAC is a great project to pay attention to especially with their two latest partnerships that happened in China. I think we will see more from them for sure
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
IMHO except BTC there no other coins to live quite long. Just check old coin market list top 100 3-5 years ago and you will tons of great projects that all forgot now. So for the really long ride only BTC.
Activity: 355
Merit: 27
I believe that most of the investments need to be invested in Bitcoin or Ethereum (60-70%). And distribute the rest among the altcoins at your own risk.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Only bitcoin and eth are both coin best in the long run, you can keep holding for long time of both coin eth and bitcoin because you can trade it or invest it and get much profit, almost eth and bitcoin keep stable coin right now.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
I consider Pundi X (NPXS) one of the most promising coins for a long hold. From the number of coins that have not yet passed the ICO stage, in my opinion, the STONE token of the DataBlock project is very interesting and promising.
Activity: 588
Minter
I bought Online (OIO). Although this project is currently under development but in the future it will bring a huge income.
Activity: 574
If you are looking for coins with long-term investment goals, of course you better invest in altcoins that are already stable. CMC's top Altcoin is probably the main choice. You can analyze it yourself which is good for long-term investment, of course.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
of course ethereum for me because it is a trusted altcoin and good for long term investment so pick ethereum you will not regret with this altcoin.
it is very difficult to determine which coins will be the best coins because of that the nature and risk of investing in crypto currency confidence and patience are the main capital in these investments
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
besides ethereum and bitcoin I believe in BNB tokens. see a very good platform exchange and you are becoming the biggest exchange today. that's why I believe BNB tokens will become one of the popular altcoins in the future.

and you know the IEO binance, it will have an impact on the BNB token. so there will be many benefits that can be obtained by the holders.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Just choose several coins from the marketcap, and to be safe, I usually choosing from at least the top 10 or 20.
In my opinion it would be a lot safer than when we choose any new coins.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

I would recommend BTC, ETH and XLM. If you invest USD $, i think it is better for you to invest in BTC and ETH for long term like one or two years from now. If you invest in XLM for long term, it can be more profitable than few other coins. I would recommend you to invest in two or three coin, not only in one coin.
That's good, everyone's were looking for the assurance of having profits in the future and investing this few coins might give us something different.
I know it is quite a risk for crypto investment considering the market conditions but if we would not thinking of making it hard then, we could achieve of what we aim for in the future.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

I would recommend BTC, ETH and XLM. If you invest USD $, i think it is better for you to invest in BTC and ETH for long term like one or two years from now. If you invest in XLM for long term, it can be more profitable than few other coins. I would recommend you to invest in two or three coin, not only in one coin.
Pages:
Jump to: