Pages:
Author

Topic: which coin is best for tradding??? - page 3. (Read 8893 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
June 10, 2017, 01:00:27 AM
hey.. i am new here...now i am start a tradding bt i dont know which coin best for tradding...anyone can suggest me...
Actually, it's better to decide by only yourself so there is no blaming at the end. All if altcoins are best for me since all of them has a potential to pump but it's a matter of choice what coin could pump quickly and progressively so we can earn profit from it without any worries.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
June 09, 2017, 07:33:50 PM
Bitcoin is primary crypto for trading, if talking about altcoins, Ethereum and Litecoin are my primary altcoin option to trade.
Personally I also consider Monero and Dash, and indulge in them. Recently Zcash has attracted my attention, but not sure to get into it.

When it comes to cryptocurrency trading, I see there are two different ways to make profit;
* Invest on bitcoin, ETH, zcash, litecoin, dash, byteball and monero and hold for long term as these are famous coins and the value keep increasing.
* Invest on ico where some coins will be issued soon, but do your own research before invest because there are a lot of projects which could ended with loss. But dcorp is one of good project that has good potential to invest your funds.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
June 09, 2017, 07:18:25 PM
I don't think there are any particular coin is present which I can say as best for trading. Trading is something which doesn't follow any rules and you need to be open about everything when it comes to trading. At one point of time, you may feel monero is best and at the next, you may feel ETH is best. It's all dynamic and you have to keep track of their prices to be a good trader.

However, if you think about long term, then bitcoin is best and now ETH and byteball also coming up so fast. But for short term or day trading, any coin can steal the show at any point of time. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 09, 2017, 06:57:31 PM
I respect everyone's opinion here but I would advise OP to do his own research before actually investing in any coin. I have burnt my hands when I followed others opinion without doing any research in my early days. I am not saying that everyone is lying but I want to highlight that if any trading pair is working for someone doesn't mean that it will work for you and me too. The best way is to start trading based on our own research will less capital and more frequency. Make sure that the coin which you are choosing has large market capital.
yes that is right that every one has their own choice and they are free to invest their bitcoin where they consider the best to me although my first choice is bitcoin but still if I get a choice I will like to invest in Etherium, on the bases of its volume. to me I think that therium has also great chances to increase its price in near future. th,erefore after bitcoin my second preyority will be Etherium. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 09, 2017, 12:40:38 PM
I respect everyone's opinion here but I would advise OP to do his own research before actually investing in any coin. I have burnt my hands when I followed others opinion without doing any research in my early days. I am not saying that everyone is lying but I want to highlight that if any trading pair is working for someone doesn't mean that it will work for you and me too. The best way is to start trading based on our own research will less capital and more frequency. Make sure that the coin which you are choosing has large market capital.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
June 09, 2017, 12:15:29 PM
Bitcoin is primary crypto for trading, if talking about altcoins, Ethereum and Litecoin are my primary altcoin option to trade.
Personally I also consider Monero and Dash, and indulge in them. Recently Zcash has attracted my attention, but not sure to get into it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 09, 2017, 10:13:13 AM
For now bitcoin is the best in trading.I know that bitcoin will be known to all the world.many people seeking on how to join this bitcoin.As I heard humor that this is better business and has good income.
Activity: 994
June 09, 2017, 07:00:39 AM
hey.. i am new here...now i am start a tradding bt i dont know which coin best for tradding...anyone can suggest me...
I suggest that new coin is very best for trading because its price no more high and you can easily to invest small amount of money and its price will going fast high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
June 08, 2017, 05:13:46 PM

When were talking about the best coin to trade its no other than the bitcoin, but we must always remember that there are a lot of coins out there that has a lot of potential to invest and earn. They are sprouting with surprises and unpredictable.

yes you are right bitcoin is the best coin for trading but i think now a days the price of bitcoin is very high may be many people cannot trade with bitcoin due to its high price, now the another best coin for trade can be ETH because it has also good potential and it can be profitable for trading.
It seems to me that in my heart I can more clearly define the currencies that need to be dealt with. Although it is valid that the broadcast today has a good price. And trade in this regard will be a really profitable exercise.
Activity: 574
June 08, 2017, 05:04:34 PM

When were talking about the best coin to trade its no other than the bitcoin, but we must always remember that there are a lot of coins out there that has a lot of potential to invest and earn. They are sprouting with surprises and unpredictable.

yes you are right bitcoin is the best coin for trading but i think now a days the price of bitcoin is very high may be many people cannot trade with bitcoin due to its high price, now the another best coin for trade can be ETH because it has also good potential and it can be profitable for trading.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
June 08, 2017, 01:07:04 PM
Trading is not easy most especially if you don't have good knowledge of it.Although am not trying to scare you, but is something you need have a good knowledge of before you venture your capital into. From your comment it seem you do not have good of it. I will advise you try and get someone who have a good knowledge of trading currency  to put you through. And want recommend the following currency, xrp,Ltc, STR, STRAT, SYS,ETH.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
June 08, 2017, 12:10:45 PM
Bitcoin, and when you look at the price you will see why. Also if you are day trader, bitcoin have fluctuations higher then price of some coins. If you plan to hold for longer, again bitcoin can bring good profit, but if bitcoin price is too expensive other coins like monero, ltc, maybe dash, can jump more in price soon. Other cheap coins that cost dollar or less are a lot, I look trading volume for couple weeks in back and only then decide what will I buy, with some I make profit with some I lose, trading is a risk job.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
June 08, 2017, 12:07:33 PM
I am holding waves,LUN,NXT,PLU and some ETH for a long time. For daily trading i am using ripple and waves also.Also sometimes i bought new coin like trst,taas etc, they are also profitable to me.
  For me bitcoin is best for trading than other altcoin because I think bitcoin is the trusted and secure coin and the price of bitcoin is also good ,many  people know about bitcoin as compare to altcoin,bitcoin investors and trader are also large number and when investors and trader are large in number its price is increased for day to day. Therefore bitcoin is best for trading than other coin and you can buy bitcoin if price is increase you sale with high price so trading in bitcoin is very profitable to me.
And I think new coin is very best for trading because its price is low and you will easy to invest money, no require to high money for investment and its price become high soon . So new currency trading is for short time and for long time bitcoin trading is very better.
trading new coin indeed always advantageous, since it was first listed on the exchange is usually the bounty hunter always throw their coins. that's when you get a low price, and try to hold a week or more to get a higher price. I always do this on new coins Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
June 08, 2017, 11:56:46 AM
I am holding waves,LUN,NXT,PLU and some ETH for a long time. For daily trading i am using ripple and waves also.Also sometimes i bought new coin like trst,taas etc, they are also profitable to me.
  For me bitcoin is best for trading than other altcoin because I think bitcoin is the trusted and secure coin and the price of bitcoin is also good ,many  people know about bitcoin as compare to altcoin,bitcoin investors and trader are also large number and when investors and trader are large in number its price is increased for day to day. Therefore bitcoin is best for trading than other coin and you can buy bitcoin if price is increase you sale with high price so trading in bitcoin is very profitable to me.
And I think new coin is very best for trading because its price is low and you will easy to invest money, no require to high money for investment and its price become high soon . So new currency trading is for short time and for long time bitcoin trading is very better.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
June 03, 2017, 05:10:09 PM
All of the coins everyone here suggesting is a pump and dump bitcoin being an exception, I don't know what else people need here?
3 days ago we were crying how expensive bitcoin is while the price was $2100 note, 3 days ago, if you are waiting for the price to dump back from current price of $2560 then I have a bad news for you, don't wait up because this time I believe it's going to rise above $3000.
Best coin to trade was, is and will always be bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 03, 2017, 04:03:22 PM
If you consider trading holding on then the cheapest coins with best idea and low total volume.
If day trading some semi new coins that have 200k$ volume / 24hours. Some coins go up and down with 30% - 50%+.
It is more profitable if you know what you are doing. In the Forex last I check the average % for month for EUR/USD is 0.54% ( I check it long time ago ).
Best idea go get 40B$ buy off all coins with 0 - 10M$ Market cap and after that play Monopoly Tongue.
Well i like the way on how you trade. Longterm Trading is the best way to gain more higher that we expected.... Like many coins have been growth this time. If we buy XRP,XEM,ETH,STR, and many more..... in year of 2016... All i can say is your now multi milionaire. Becuase all that coins just a cents that year
Yes, "IF". Sadly no one could predict this year those coin will be increased so high. I'm still remember when i saw XEM still around 77 sats on 2016 back then, and XRP was around 500 sats only on 3 months ago, and STR was only 100 sats around 5 months ago. Altcoins are really unpredictable.

You can never say what is going to happen maybe with the Candles you can get some small idea of incoming days/weeks/months.
I got some profit from XRP on last ride.
Even the Fiat currency does not have any back up like gold or silver, it is the believe in the system / government that give it power. So in my opinion if we create jobs that are based on some Altcoin lets say 123 is the name and we have economy like farming vegetables or producing electricity it will give it some power. Many said all ready most coins are just pump and dump. It is true but who gives it value ? It is the pumpers and dumpers! It is the people that believe are going to make profit from this coin. Lets not forget the story about Blockbuster and Netflix Tongue. You connect the dots looking backwards Smiley.
Yes that is true you have to be ready all the time for any uncertain situation and also in the field of crypto we have no good idea of the things happening can be 100% accurate according to our predictions. Sometime you will not expect a good profit from a newly launched alts and they will give you a big profit as compare to the other top raked currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 03, 2017, 03:13:23 PM

LTC is not a good investment for now. One can go with BTC and ETH. Though btc price is on high and if it continues to rally its fine else a fall means a big loss. ETH seems to be rising continuously and also cheaper compared to btc.

Obviously BTC and ETH but we are looking for others here. It's impossible that a person didn't know it's wise to trade bitcoin and ETH today so we might find other coins that is good for day trades or possibly long term. How can you say that LTC is not a good investment? You didn't support your claims as Im not seeing why LTC could not fit trades today. We will never know what will happened to the price of those coins that already in the long time of existence and establishing a good volumes.

And you know a big loss in bitcoin can be managed. Possiblity of price crash in bitcoin is possible but I don't see any reason for that big price crash in bitcoin. Scaling problem? If that is the only the problem then no way it can bring down the price much.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
June 03, 2017, 02:58:36 PM
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
June 03, 2017, 02:26:29 PM
Now I am holding waves,nxt and sc I think waves is really good for trading you can hold waves.when we buy waves its price only 0.40 dollar something but now a day its price is 3.80 dollar plus it's a good opportunity to ear lots of profit in the future.

Holding altcoins may give profit for future but you need to choosy to get the profit. As of now litecoin and ETH would be the best altcoin start the trade. I don't think we see more people selling out the bitcoin now due to price. So can also hold your bitcoin savings.

One of the best suggestions for OP for now. ETH and litecoin are having good fluctuations and with some basic understanding, you can trade in them. Although holding BTC is giving more profit these days, LTC and ETH are also showing good growth for bag holders.

LTC is not a good investment for now. One can go with BTC and ETH. Though btc price is on high and if it continues to rally its fine else a fall means a big loss. ETH seems to be rising continuously and also cheaper compared to btc.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 03, 2017, 01:55:29 PM
Now I am holding waves,nxt and sc I think waves is really good for trading you can hold waves.when we buy waves its price only 0.40 dollar something but now a day its price is 3.80 dollar plus it's a good opportunity to ear lots of profit in the future.

Holding altcoins may give profit for future but you need to choosy to get the profit. As of now litecoin and ETH would be the best altcoin start the trade. I don't think we see more people selling out the bitcoin now due to price. So can also hold your bitcoin savings.

One of the best suggestions for OP for now. ETH and litecoin are having good fluctuations and with some basic understanding, you can trade in them. Although holding BTC is giving more profit these days, LTC and ETH are also showing good growth for bag holders.
Pages:
Jump to: