Pages:
Author

Topic: which coin is best for tradding??? - page 9. (Read 8893 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 18, 2017, 10:05:11 AM
If you don't know which alt to trade, then you should stick to top 10 coin on coin marketcap. If not, look at the one which has a lot of trading volume on exchange. If you want bigger profit, you should search some hidden gems in the alt coin section.
This is good tip because I was going to do some search for alt coins now just going to check some good and well established coins because currently few are pumping which can give big shock which is not good enough I have some good profit from XRP but now leaving this as its going very quickly which is not good for the time
Yes check which is top 10 and which got more volume in exchange you can buy that coin. Now lots of coins have arrived in the market, and some altcoins are growing too fast. Just 1 or 2 days you will get up to 50 - 60% profit. If you buy that coins and hold for some weeks, you will get almost double profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 18, 2017, 12:32:22 AM
there are so many coin available currently but only some of them will provide you the profit if you able to predict the price and i suggest you go to an exchange and see which coins have potential to growth but research also necessary because in cryptocurrency volatile always be the main problem

We can't easily predict what coin that has a potential to pump and have profited by just looking at the graph in an exchange site because the history of the transaction there has no pattern or no relation that can help us to predict the best coin. Choosing the coin with tons of funds gathered during the crowdsale is one of the nice way of choosing potential coin so that the devs has a lot of backup funds that can cover once hard dump occur.
It really depends on the demand of that coin, but if I were you I'll keep looking at market in different exchanges to keep you updated so you would know where and which coin you would take risk for your investments. It is hard to predict so always read news, there are really ways if we really wanted to invest and earn.
i agree with you its depend on demand when which coin demand is high then you will buy bitcoin for trading  because bitcoin is secure and trusted currency for trading and bitcoin trading risk is very much lower.
If you are following the demand and you are late for buying and the price was already high you will lose your bitcoin soon.. so i think the best we can do before coin will be in demand buy your first coin so that you can gain a good profit not following other people if the price is really high because its in demand.. coinmarketcap.com is one of the place where we can analyze and check the movement of the price and who are the top rankings..
Those in the top rankings like litecoin and ethereum is the best choices right now.. also i think dash coin and monero are still good to hold for long term..
Coinmarketcap is one of the helpful sites for those investors or traders who are planning to buy some coin and i think most of the best coin to trade are in the top 10 only and the rest is a risky coin. I always use coinmarketcap to check the progress of the price movement and also to get some analysis because coinmarketcap is a very easy but helpful site.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
May 17, 2017, 06:51:01 PM
there are so many coin available currently but only some of them will provide you the profit if you able to predict the price and i suggest you go to an exchange and see which coins have potential to growth but research also necessary because in cryptocurrency volatile always be the main problem

We can't easily predict what coin that has a potential to pump and have profited by just looking at the graph in an exchange site because the history of the transaction there has no pattern or no relation that can help us to predict the best coin. Choosing the coin with tons of funds gathered during the crowdsale is one of the nice way of choosing potential coin so that the devs has a lot of backup funds that can cover once hard dump occur.
It really depends on the demand of that coin, but if I were you I'll keep looking at market in different exchanges to keep you updated so you would know where and which coin you would take risk for your investments. It is hard to predict so always read news, there are really ways if we really wanted to invest and earn.
i agree with you its depend on demand when which coin demand is high then you will buy bitcoin for trading  because bitcoin is secure and trusted currency for trading and bitcoin trading risk is very much lower.
If you are following the demand and you are late for buying and the price was already high you will lose your bitcoin soon.. so i think the best we can do before coin will be in demand buy your first coin so that you can gain a good profit not following other people if the price is really high because its in demand.. coinmarketcap.com is one of the place where we can analyze and check the movement of the price and who are the top rankings..
Those in the top rankings like litecoin and ethereum is the best choices right now.. also i think dash coin and monero are still good to hold for long term..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
May 17, 2017, 06:22:43 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
May 17, 2017, 01:19:10 PM
If you don't know which alt to trade, then you should stick to top 10 coin on coin marketcap. If not, look at the one which has a lot of trading volume on exchange. If you want bigger profit, you should search some hidden gems in the alt coin section.
This is good tip because I was going to do some search for alt coins now just going to check some good and well established coins because currently few are pumping which can give big shock which is not good enough I have some good profit from XRP but now leaving this as its going very quickly which is not good for the time
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
May 17, 2017, 12:31:23 PM
There are pros and cons in your strategy. I agree if we are looking at daily trading volume, we may easily find out highly established altcoins. But at the same time we may wrongly find some highly manipulated coins like ripple or steller. I am saying these because these are two coins from same company and not based on decentralization concept but being traded similar to all other crypto currencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 17, 2017, 12:00:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
May 17, 2017, 11:20:44 AM
Any coin that are listed as top 10 alts according to their market-cap are good for trading for example ETH, XMR, XRP etc and coins like DGB or PINK that sometimes get pumped are not good for both short term and long term trading because they won't have enough daily trading volume to make any profit. You will loss holding some shit coins in your bag.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
May 17, 2017, 11:17:00 AM
hey.. i am new here...now i am start a tradding bt i dont know which coin best for tradding...anyone can suggest me...
For better for newbie, it's better to trade altcoin which has a huge amount of volume which are Ripple, Ethereum, LTC, monero, and Doge since they tend to move gradually unlike other hype altcoins.
yes that can be correct as there are a lot of alt coin having very low price but still they have good potential to their price and therefore we can expect that the price of these altcoin can increase more and more and can therefore give you good profit, you just need to choose the right cons for investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
May 17, 2017, 09:21:41 AM

Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
May 17, 2017, 07:54:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2017, 07:47:42 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 17, 2017, 07:45:42 AM
If you are newbie in trading you need more knowledge before start trading, you can gets tips and strategy to professional trader to avoid failure. Here's the good coin and base on my research this altcoin have bright future. Ethereum, litecoin, dash, xrp, monero, torcoin, zcash, xaurum, doge , pesobit . You need big capital if you want to buy this altcoin because the price of other altcoin here are high and tgey will increase again. If you have big capital you will earn a lot of money because you can buy different altcoin. And for sure weekly cashout you experience.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
May 17, 2017, 07:43:29 AM
hey.. i am new here...now i am start a tradding bt i dont know which coin best for tradding...anyone can suggest me...
BCN XRP DGB I think there's not a special coin for trading because depending on their market circumstances, I suggest to often see in ANN altcoin thread to see the information but if you can read candlestick it will be better.
If there is a big dump try to look at the thread altcoin it here may be a sign of a pump.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
May 17, 2017, 07:39:07 AM
Actually, you can search it through coinmarketcap. As newbie, better to look and choose only upto top 20 top keep of continous dump which cause newbie trader to end up in money lose. Once a trader know how does a currency move its marker, he may try other Hype coins for better pump yet it's riskier.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 17, 2017, 07:28:47 AM
I think for now bitcoin is the best for trading.This is becoming popular.
It is be known as one of the latest coin promoting a high standard of currency.
Many bitcoiner now is waiting for the launching of high price of bitcoin.
Maybe in few months there will be a current price increase of bitcoins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
May 17, 2017, 04:27:30 AM
You should do your own research before start trading, and trading is not profitable if you are not expert (knowledgeable) but  LTC, XMR and ETH are best for now.If you don't have idea then always start with small amount is good
Activity: 28
May 17, 2017, 04:17:09 AM
i will say bitcoin is the best for now ,ripples is pledging to luck up to $14billion,there could be pump in few days.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 17, 2017, 04:14:40 AM
We doesn't say what coin is the best to trade because we doesn't know what market will did in the price. So definitely i can't suggest any coin only NEM (XEM) the altcoin that it's most super Decentralized like others that it's just a vapourware. Only XEM that i can suggest but NEM (XEM) is longterm BASED buy then HODL and WAIT. For a many years
Activity: 15
May 17, 2017, 04:11:44 AM
You can focus to TIME coin. This is best coin in future
Pages:
Jump to: