Pages:
Author

Topic: which coin is best for tradding??? - page 7. (Read 8893 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 23, 2017, 11:18:37 AM
I personally think that ETH has a lot bigger potential than BTC , cause it has more usages and more control transparency as a decentralized currency + smart contracts system + many companies are currently implementing ETH in their own ecosystem. But i would like to invest more in some of other cryptos. I am looking forward at Ripple, NEM, Stellar and also new ICOs coming out as Bancor (which is my personal favorite), Monaco and so... Good luck with trading!

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
May 23, 2017, 09:54:28 AM
I think we should not focus only on one coin or few coins in the market. Rather there should be versatile trading when it comes to coins. This is because there nature to rise quickly and sadly to dump with a blink of an eye. So in any way it is not that easy to sustain or rely on only one or few coins. Studying the coin is very first chapter in my case. I would atlas track the progress for 3-5 days and will also check its past trends and how it did in the market. Depending upon this analysis I would list some top most coins atlas 20-25 of them. After this with top most profitable I will start investing and looking for there trends in the market simultaneously. With even 2-3% of profit per coin I will sell out them to grab that profit. This way I can make huge money when you consider of 25 coins together. It is not necessary that all of them will profit me but I will surely grab the profit and loss from other coins.
It is always proven practice that we collect facts about the coins that you are going to invest into, will ensure profitful trading. But for me I guess trading in 20-25 alts is quite a huge portfolio and I guess it will be quite difficult for many of us around to maintain such a huge portfolio. I recommend a maximum of 15 as I personally don’t go above it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 21, 2017, 06:29:11 AM
hey.. i am new here...now i am start a tradding bt i dont know which coin best for tradding...anyone can suggest me...
When it comes to long-term investment xem/nem is the one altcoin also Maid, and Bay, good for  long term.

no specific coin though. try tonreaf threads about upcoming coins because there are more profits to be claimed there. or just run through bitcointalk. i've earned quite some amount with dgb this past week. if you want a more secure but slow movement try the old coins like etherium or doge
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
May 21, 2017, 03:47:33 AM
hey.. i am new here...now i am start a tradding bt i dont know which coin best for tradding...anyone can suggest me...
When it comes to long-term investment xem/nem is the one altcoin also Maid, and Bay, good for  long term.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
May 21, 2017, 03:18:37 AM
OP, at first tell me what do you mean in word "best"? You want such coin which will be low priced when you buy and high priced when you decide to sell, am I right? Everyone acts like a newbie in trading, if we trade blindly like you. Better for you to learn analyze of information, read more and after those two, you won't ask this question again. Every coin is best, it depends on how person trades with them.

haha, it never happens. We buy a coin at low price thinking we bought the best coin but as soon as we buy it, it goes further down, making our decisions the worst one.  And what more a newbie trader do in panic, is sell the coins in loss making it a total loss and then declare trading a scam.
Every coin is good if traded with the trading techniques and ethics.
Activity: 100
May 20, 2017, 05:21:51 PM
OP, at first tell me what do you mean in word "best"? You want such coin which will be low priced when you buy and high priced when you decide to sell, am I right? Everyone acts like a newbie in trading, if we trade blindly like you. Better for you to learn analyze of information, read more and after those two, you won't ask this question again. Every coin is best, it depends on how person trades with them.
Probably you very correctly answered that in the first place you need knowledge of a person who undertakes to trade, even then choose the object of trade and each coin has its own individual characteristics.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 905
May 20, 2017, 04:26:53 PM
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 20, 2017, 04:00:55 PM
Absolutely. With Bitcoin too, it went crazy down in April due to fear of BTU, but now mid-may it's crazy high. You gotta have patience and trust the coins you invest in. If you don't trust the BTC or altcoins, do NOT invest in them.

ETC, ETH, XMR, XRP and LTC are the best coins to trade at a moment and even if price goes down do not panic and hold them till the right time comes as if you get panic then you will be surely selling your coins at huge loss.
It seems to me that this is all the crypto currency is and will be rewarded for the user who will not be afraid to keep coins in his purse and thus get superprofits when the price rises to the highest altitude.
Activity: 234
May 20, 2017, 02:58:24 PM
Absolutely. With Bitcoin too, it went crazy down in April due to fear of BTU, but now mid-may it's crazy high. You gotta have patience and trust the coins you invest in. If you don't trust the BTC or altcoins, do NOT invest in them.

ETC, ETH, XMR, XRP and LTC are the best coins to trade at a moment and even if price goes down do not panic and hold them till the right time comes as if you get panic then you will be surely selling your coins at huge loss.
Activity: 630
May 20, 2017, 10:50:35 AM
For now litecoin,ETH and bitcoins are on my bucket list since this coins gives pretty huge impact to the crowd right now and these big 3 i've mentioned are the coin who got pretty huge success of price popping so theirs no doubt that we can earn more money with this if we wisely do some nice trades on it.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 20, 2017, 10:25:19 AM
All coins gave fluctuations, will you catch the right moment for buying/selling depends from you and how well informed you are. For me best coins are cheap one, but if I'm rich I would trade with bitcoins, with less money I would trade with zcash, dash, eth, but with money I have now I trade with ripple, bitshares, today I bought some shift also, but J hold more then I trade it's safer and you can always have an exit strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
May 20, 2017, 10:15:33 AM
According to me if you want to check that which coin is best or not then you can do this by just going on coinmarketcap and you can check the demand and volume of all the Cryptocurrencies and it will help you to decide which coin is best to trade or not.
I always Prefer to trade those coins which have high demand and high supply also the coins having their own wallet because it's very Risky to trade those coins which have less demand and they don't have their wallet.

Top 10 in coinmarket cap would be better to trade with since that coins are not easily to be dump and the strong crypto coins who's existing right now. And for the top 10 listed i love to do some short trades on the top 1 since the flactuation of it is pretty cool and profitable for little while right now.
Activity: 882
May 20, 2017, 08:23:45 AM
According to me if you want to check that which coin is best or not then you can do this by just going on coinmarketcap and you can check the demand and volume of all the Cryptocurrencies and it will help you to decide which coin is best to trade or not.
I always Prefer to trade those coins which have high demand and high supply also the coins having their own wallet because it's very Risky to trade those coins which have less demand and they don't have their wallet.
Activity: 924
May 20, 2017, 08:15:55 AM
As you are a newbie in trading, you should learn some basics firstly, then you can start trading.
Better to trade coins that have the biggest capitalizations, because these coins always fluctuate. Steem, ETC, DASH....
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
May 20, 2017, 08:03:04 AM
I choose the altcoins that has large capitalization of markets, they had survived on exchangers for long time,
so the altcoins will not become shitcoins/scam coins​,
i took reference from http://coinmarketcap.com/ and  do not trading the new altcoins
 it is more dangerous than old altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 20, 2017, 05:33:44 AM
I recently found Komodo. Interesting concept and experienced people. Still much unknown and good chances of price increase IMHO.

More information here: https://komodoplatform.com and here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annkmddpow-komodo-an-open-composable-smart-chain-platform-secured-by-b-1605144
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 20, 2017, 02:11:09 AM
All the coin listed of most popular trading platform especially poloniex do well one time or the other. What you just need to do is leaned how to trade and the assets you trade will not matter you only need to have a good skills of analyzing the market.
Activity: 518
May 20, 2017, 01:45:15 AM
HMQ,EDG and VSL are the to trade now because they are on trend.
I think more good choose VSL because it has good fundamental, it related with gambling business on ethereum network
and the developers of is always updating about the coin,
i think it is good for long term investing in VSL the gamblers of vdice (gambling related with VSL) is growing up by the time
but it is good too for take short profit.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
May 20, 2017, 01:09:28 AM

altcoins user I guess. As the altcoins trends increase even bitcoin price also get increased. More over whales won't go to cheap coins always they target into bitcoin only due to it's value and potential in wide usage. Bitcoin trading will gives instant profit as price continuously in the chart.
If you enough bitcoin everyday and sells out little, you will millionaire very soon but in altcoin you need to wait for more number of years.
One of the advantages of altcoin is the capital that is not too big. Because at this time many altcoin which has a low price, but at some time later the price increases rapidly. So many people can benefit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 20, 2017, 12:55:11 AM

altcoins user I guess. As the altcoins trends increase even bitcoin price also get increased. More over whales won't go to cheap coins always they target into bitcoin only due to it's value and potential in wide usage. Bitcoin trading will gives instant profit as price continuously in the chart.
If you enough bitcoin everyday and sells out little, you will millionaire very soon but in altcoin you need to wait for more number of years.
Pages:
Jump to: