Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 128. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 05:26:27 PM
I think 2018 will be year of smart contrats and provacy coins, I think from Smart Contrats is very good price for long term. For privacy coin I think Komodo.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 02:49:56 PM
A coin with a really bright future is definitly marinecoin (MTC)!
It's a relativly new coin with great vision and a great team with good reputation!
They currently have their free ico going where you can get 450.000 MTC!
Check out their website to learn more about this awesome project!
-->https://marineco.in/
Welcome to the community everyone!
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
February 18, 2018, 02:48:45 PM
Now, I still go for bitcoin. Eventhough its price go down, I believe that I will have a good future to it. Now, bitcoin's price are now increasing gradually.
Not totally high as what I have been expected, but the important is it is a good sign that bitcoin is starting to increase right now.
Activity: 196
February 18, 2018, 12:41:01 PM
Projects, tokens, coins that will have a future.
1. Absolutely transparent, crystal clear distribution of finance. Honest accounting.
2. Proper marketing with the sale of tokens. I will not go into details of this topic. It is idea for a whole separate topic.
3. An idea that is not just an idea, but a plan for action. Clearly outlined plan, which the company follows.
4. Not too huge amount of money on ICO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 18, 2018, 11:29:48 AM
As of now my best altcoin to invest my money are gvt and eos why? Because this two altcoin have a h8gh potential to rise up in the market GVT have a low supply and good Developer inside that have a high chance to boom in the matket in other hand eos create a blockchain 3 that launch this year so it surely have been popular in  the market.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
February 18, 2018, 10:50:51 AM
I personally believe that MarineCoin would absolutely will make its scene in the future ! They already has there own exchange , unlike any other projects out there who rely on externla exchanges to trade their coins . Though a new exchange would never generate big volumes in a week , everything starts with square one .

And yeah by the way , you can go ahead and check their website at https://marineco.in and they are now currently giving away 450.000 MTC Free ICO . You dont wanna miss the chance right ? So act fast and check em out now ! Goodluck everyone !
Activity: 378
February 18, 2018, 07:19:49 AM
ETH would be my bet. other alt coins can also be taken into consideration but just to play safe, ETH is the best option bcuz of its massive support. even here in this thread, you can see how many people actually prefer ETH. that's the support you're looking for. and for another matter, it is quite second or equal to the prestige of BTC since it's one of the first cryptos. I think there's a huge chance that BTC will be used more and more in people's day to day life, while ETH will be used more in the investment world. dunno, but based on the current movement, especially last year's massive pump in its value, ETH is quite the leading choice nowadays when it comes to alt coins.
Activity: 16
February 18, 2018, 04:07:17 AM
Polymath has great potential for growth, they are looking to service the securities industry
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 01:27:36 AM
There are lot of coin nowadays, but not all of them will boom, that is why we should wise before choosing coin,
Telcoin, Ethereum, ripple and envion are showing good potential
Activity: 12
February 18, 2018, 12:35:14 AM
KBR is looking far better than peer coins.
The price on the Hitbtc is already bottom out. so you can have look over KBR coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 12:28:32 AM
Just buy bitcoin and wait it until it moons again.
Activity: 322
February 18, 2018, 12:15:44 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
the market price seems to be going up and down, the price is very difficult to predict. but I still believe that ethereum will have a good future.
Activity: 266
February 18, 2018, 12:01:54 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
Deciding on a good coin to be invested as a future asset in my opinion is rather difficult, because coins are now hard to guess for clarity in the future though sometimes it is convincing. But I have a suggestion to see a good coin as a future digital asset, you can see the popularity of coins, developers who make coins and we can see price charts in the market. Minex and BTW I think have a good future, you can check on their respective websites.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 10:23:23 PM
What do you think ?

It's hard to predict because at the moment there are so many coins that the good price suddenly goes down.
No one can tell which coin is had a good future someday because some of coins right now are possible to fail while the other is possible to be successful, i think its better if we have own study about the coin we're going to invest, its for us to find out which coin is going to be success.
Activity: 12
February 17, 2018, 08:26:39 PM
Cardano and every other privacy coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 17, 2018, 08:23:28 PM
I usually don't promote a coin that is still on ICO's process but I am confident in the coin in my signature. I am not forcing your to believe me but you can check it your self. GIFcoin has already a working website and their vision is very good. You can try to read the white paper and you can also visit their website. Every information you needed is there, just read it and all of your questions will be answered. I am positive that this will go to the moon once it is already available in the market.
Activity: 7
February 17, 2018, 08:21:02 PM
Hi guys
i suggest you to participate in Marinecoin ICO here https://marineco.in
is 100% free
450.000 MTC Free ICO
You can join the ICO here https://marineco.in/ico and get 450.000 MTC for FREE
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
February 17, 2018, 08:03:48 PM
What do you think ?

It's hard to predict because at the moment there are so many coins that the good price suddenly goes down.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
February 17, 2018, 07:50:55 PM
I'm actually waiting for a big profit from many projects. Smiley
But most of all I invested in Zilliqa and WePower. I really believe in their success. Let's see, what will be in a year. But I'm going to keep them until December 2018.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 17, 2018, 03:27:30 PM
to work on decision as appealing use of details with company's background to follows with the manage on industry and the monetary intelligence as might to returns as defining one as best to work on exchanging risks as displacing unit of assessment.

Jump to: