Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 126. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 08:03:14 PM
Was ist MTC?
MTC ist ein kostenloses ICO
Sie können MTC hier https://marineco.in beitreten
und du wirst 450.000 MTC kostenlos bekommen

As of now we can't tell. There are lots of coins in the cryptocurrency world that competes in the market. For me the more publicity or advertisement a specific coin would have the greater opportunity it will last long. Depending upon the positive feedbacks of those who used that coin and of course those coins that are supported by huge countries. Actually there are lot of coins that are interesting, and it depends upon the strategy of each coin how to be noticeable in the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 06:12:31 PM
ADA, LISK and NEO are the first 3 coins for me.
Additonally of couse ETH and BTC as well.
Some ICOs might also be quite good for the future
Activity: 38
February 19, 2018, 06:11:05 PM
Depends how far in the future you are thinking, there will be plenty of coins / tokens that will see huge price rises over the next year or more; but will fall by the wayside due to the natural sifting of the market system. Whatever you invest in you have to do your due diligence; which has already been explained by numerous contributors to this conversation. But only time will tell... the market is flooded not even every valid / positive / good business model will survive. This place is only just warming up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 06:06:20 PM
for me it is still bitcoin because it is already proven that their are times that the value of bitcoin drops but it is still manages to rise again and many people have already trusted bitcoin so the demand still go on
Activity: 41
February 19, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

I think eth will eventually overtake bitcoin.

Ripple also has a lot of potential though Imo.

Yep, I agree with you but I am not a big fan of Ripple.
Activity: 168
February 19, 2018, 04:51:40 PM
No need to mention Bitcoin because it is in everybody's list because actually I think if Bitcoin falls, every others cryptos will follow.
For me ETH has a really bright future maybe the best.
After that, I bet on Lisk, Litecoin, Neo.

I think eth will eventually overtake bitcoin.

Ripple also has a lot of potential though Imo.
Activity: 41
February 19, 2018, 04:49:23 PM
No need to mention Bitcoin because it is in everybody's list because actually I think if Bitcoin falls, every others cryptos will follow.
For me ETH has a really bright future maybe the best.
After that, I bet on Lisk, Litecoin, Neo.
Activity: 109
February 19, 2018, 04:48:04 PM
You will be having a much more and better if you found the person  whom you can call true love. Just kidding.
Choose coin that are or is supported by big country, except bitcoin and ETH since it is love by everyone, as for example, Ripple since it will be supported by Arabia's Central bank.
Activity: 155
February 19, 2018, 04:40:13 PM
For me i think bitcoin because many people who already got rich because of bitcoin and nowadays bitcoins really help us our of financial problem. At this time that the price is low yet it is the best time to buy for more in order to have huge profit in the future thats why many people start buying bitcoin while its low. Second is etherium that will have a good future in terms in gaining more profit and because the value doesn't drop too much.
Activity: 111
February 19, 2018, 04:36:25 PM
Invest in CREDITS platform now, because it definitely has the great future! Check the website credits.com
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 19, 2018, 04:35:44 PM
It feels like Waves are going to have a bright future. I also believe into Dogecoin (that's funny yeah, but that coin has a sense - quick and low commission).

I agree with your point of view, Waves is great!
About DOGE, it still is one of the most known and accepted online. There are many faucets and cloud mining which use Dogecoin and thus it's one of the first cryptocoins newbies know and earn.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 04:26:02 PM
For me i think there are many coins in global markets caps. But all coin have no good future. From the demands that they received there is no any doubt that they can achieve all things that they envision right now. Those projects that can survive if the project does not have any products that of course it will very soon lose its need. All the coins mentioned in this topic have a good future and it depends on us on how to manage our coin to help everyone in their needs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 04:18:43 PM
At least a good percentage of coin attached to energy has a future to an extent because we cannot do without electricity altogether.
Activity: 74
February 19, 2018, 03:39:21 PM
Bitcoin is a very good coin and have a bright future ahead. The price of bitcoin increasing day by day and it is the top coin in crypto market and we have a very bright future in this coin and we will definitely earn good money from it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
There are many coins with good future, investing in these coins will likely bring you good returns, there are also many of the coins people are rushing to that will die in 2018
These coins have great future in my opinion and i going to holding them for a long time.
Lockchain
RightMesh
e.t.c.
Activity: 200
Merit: 8
Power to gnomes!
February 19, 2018, 02:27:48 PM
I won't repeat myself. All the coins mentioned in this topic have a good future. I want to add that a wonderful future will have logicon. I am a fan of this coin and I think that even in 10 years it will still occupy its modest place.
Activity: 39
February 19, 2018, 02:22:11 PM
Eth is best option
copper member
Activity: 140
February 19, 2018, 02:19:42 PM
Bitcoin - if bitcoin fail, all cryptos will be failed, store of value

Litecoin - brother of Bitcoin with lighten network, cheap transaction fee can make use for general propose

Lisk - DPoS coin is being noticed in 2018

ONZ Coin - still in ICO, a new DPoS coin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 19, 2018, 02:16:03 PM
It feels like Waves are going to have a bright future. I also believe into Dogecoin (that's funny yeah, but that coin has a sense - quick and low commission).
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 02:15:00 PM
I think that those projects that have at least an alpha version of the product are exactly those projects that can survive if the project does not have any products that of course it will very soon lose its need. Therefore, it is better to choose projects with some kind of test product.
Jump to: