Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 123. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 12:50:58 PM
I think the classic big coins btc, eth, xrp, ltc all have a very promising future and can't go wrong with them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 56
February 20, 2018, 12:12:13 PM
Marinecoin He has a serious user. and gives free gift..
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 11:37:54 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

I think bitcoin has a good future for all coin because cryptocurrency runs well with bitcoin for less than a decade but it has been globally growing and this project is still growing, if you are going back to bitcoin in the past That's 8 years hardly ignored but now almost everyone in the world has become rich because of it
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 11:26:49 AM
I think a good coin for the future now is bitcoin because now bitcoin has become a popular coin so I think the current coin that has a future is bitcoin even though bitcoin price is currently down but I believe that bitcoin will go up so fast
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
February 20, 2018, 11:20:50 AM
This thread is as bad as I imagined it to be.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 10:25:18 AM
There is a super hot project out there, join marinecoin FREE ICO.
You can earn 450.000 MTC by following the steps : https://marineco.in/
This token once surpass BTC cap in 2014

Amazing!!!
Activity: 182
February 20, 2018, 10:15:31 AM
Below are the coins which can grow good in future
ZCoin
Arc
XRP
Etherparty
Ripio Credit Network
Loopring (LRC)
ALQO
QASH
ZOIN
DATUM
AIGANG
Electronuem
Cardano
Walton
Activity: 29
Merit: 6
February 20, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
the luckbox project looks rly great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvjJQlCgRqM
its fully legal and got a great team.  crowdsale starts on 23.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
February 20, 2018, 09:24:51 AM
Every coins have their future but we didnt know what kind of future it is maybe it is good or bad but it depemds on supplies and demands in market economy and usually those coins that have a good future always seen as a project tokens so find it carefully
You're right. Future can be good or bad. And I think, Ethereum and Bitcoin will have a good and bright future. As of now, both if it keep growing and rising. The price gets low but it gets high after a short period of time.
Activity: 476
February 20, 2018, 09:14:39 AM

XML is showing potential and steady growth in the market. This largely due to its impossible to crack ring of signatures and stealth address that they use to secure the user ids and transactions. its mining doesn't need special hardware such as ASICS, making it very user friendly. the specifications included in its PoW ensures that mining is open and a fair ground is provided to all.

The close knit formation of XML will see it through tough market times,it may just be the next big thing.
Activity: 364
February 20, 2018, 09:01:55 AM
i think coin that have a good future is APPC.
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 20, 2018, 09:01:08 AM
The best choice is Neo, Neo has recently rebranded and the price of it continue to reach the heights. Also there are some of Ico'S which are base on Neo blackchain. Besides Neo, there is gas. Where the holder of Neo received a reward in th form of gas, which you can buy and sell separately. Take a look  at the price of Neo now,. it will skyrocket sooner.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
February 20, 2018, 08:56:41 AM
In my opinion, some of the more promising projects have smart contracts, such as ETH,NEO,QTUM,ACT and ADA. I am optimistic about their future, and I will hold these projects for a long time. Grin
Agree to you, ethereum and neo is really good for long term investment. But NEO is good for me compare to ETH. Many people saying that NEO is the next ethereum. That is really good choice.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
February 20, 2018, 08:43:25 AM
I know for sure that bitcoin has a very good future. But if we talk about altcoins then: ETH, NEO, NEM, ripple. These are strong projects that are constantly developing. These coins will have a lot of good events this year.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 20, 2018, 08:41:16 AM
NEO is the best altcoin to be invested in the future, because NEO prices will increase in the future.
Activity: 210
February 20, 2018, 08:02:46 AM
My opinion is simply to buy one coin from the top 5 and leave it for a long time and you will see in a year what will be its profit
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
February 20, 2018, 07:57:27 AM
Any good coin with good future I can think of right now is ethereum. The future is bright and there are lot of things coming from ethereum blockchain in the future.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 20, 2018, 07:55:51 AM
In my opinion, some of the more promising projects have smart contracts, such as ETH,NEO,QTUM,ACT and ADA. I am optimistic about their future, and I will hold these projects for a long time. Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
February 20, 2018, 07:16:05 AM
I think the best future will have all the Privacy Coins like Verge XGV, DeepOnion and SpectreCoin XSPEC. Those coins are all real anonymous. They have a huge traffic in the darkweb, many people are using it there. And they are technically very powerful. You can use all those coins in countrys where the gouverment banned cryptocurrencies. So this year when other gouverment will start banning or regulate the cryptocurrencies, those anonymous coins will be more important than ever.
Activity: 75
February 20, 2018, 07:11:49 AM
I'm only consistent on XMR and ETH. Both are altcoins that i've known for longtime. S,o from every movement in market i am never worry. They are altcoins that promise for my investment.
Jump to: