Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 80. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
In my experience, every AlcoCo follows the pump and the actual pumped dump is definitely dumped and profitable and does not think about the future.
Activity: 49
At first I mispredicted about stuffgogo, they have a mission to kick eBay and Amazon on the eCommerce platform, ico is over and the price has been destroyed, now I have put money on the domraider ico. The concept is very interesting, a great team, a good crowd because it is a good evaluation
Activity: 49
SNAPUP believes that the concept underlying the project has a good future ahead. The development team is also good. So I believe we can succeed in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
a good coin for the future is a coin that has prospects and controls for coin development. and stable coins in a bumpy market situation. I am more confident about Bitcoin as a future coin.
Activity: 70
Aventus believes that if you keep updating your project and sticking to your roadmap, you have a good future. Many artists, singers, or concerts, etc., will be attracted to suggestions for ticket sales. Especially now, teenagers will actually attend concerts if they are fans of singers and close to their area.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I think XEM will have a great future and this year will be a good one. This is a very promising and undervalued coin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think Litecoin has the brightest future in all altcoins. Doing what it does. What more do you need with coins? And even in our local market, we have the option to purchase litecoin directly as a reliable product. So that's the coin I chose.
Activity: 149
I am considering investigating this small start-up coin with masternodes. I do not want to invest more than $ 1500 for the masternode for the start-up coin.
Activity: 144
Perhaps the bit coin for me is still a future investment and Altcoins thinks there is a good chance to continue growing. Eth and Waves are the most important because many ICO projects using platform termination continue to grow next year.
Activity: 144
If you hold it for a long time, you will buy Bitcoin, Eth & waves. Currently you will buy Mobilego (Mgo). It will be pumped soon. Also you can have a long mgo.
Activity: 224
I made a bet on Telcoin, and invested a lot in it, I believe in the growth and future of this company, they have grandiose plans and a strong team, consider if at least a little interested
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I hodl Neo Waves Stratis. From the new coins I believe that ada, capp ,eos are very promising coins.
And of course, the king and the queen of the cryptocurrencies - biticoin and the ethereum! I will hodl it at least 10 years!
Activity: 43
have three on my mind, actually... bitcoin,etherium, and lightcoin. seems they are gonna be most profitable ones.
Activity: 98
I think that the top 100 coins will always remain. but you can buy some altcoins, for example, this is quite a promising coin this year - Stellar Lumens (XLM).
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I would even put ethereum over bitcoin.  I'm not so sure that bitcoin will continue to dominate the market like in years past.
Bitcoin will continue to dominate, that is my prediction. although there are some altcoins that promise better features, I'm sure we still will not be able to leave bitcoin. btw coins that have a good future I think is NEO
Activity: 364
I think it's still Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, ripple, Litecoin. These are the coins I'm pretty sure of.
Activity: 308
bitcoin and ethereum are my top two favorite coins and I believe I will have great profits with them in months
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
I would even put ethereum over bitcoin.  I'm not so sure that bitcoin will continue to dominate the market like in years past.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
It depends on your kind of investment personality. For conservative investors, focus on top 10 to 20 on  CMC. For aggressive, you can look for some good low cap altcoins with good usecase and utility which is riskier but can be more profitable
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
mine is Ethereum , i still believe ethereum , because i see the price from $200+ , and increased till now.
because ethereum is a big platform project , and will usable for everyone who want start a ICO , because i saw alot ICO using ethereum platform for their token blockchain. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: