Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin or coins you never gained money with? - page 2. (Read 1004 times)

10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
Lol same here I bought XRP when bitcoin was increasing, I thought XRP will follow the uptrend of bitcoin, but no still stable the price, I converted it into bitcoin because it keeps increasing until the price of bitcoin was stable, the XRP was pumping I missed the big profit I just doing a short trade.
a lot of people are losing their money every day on Ripple and therefore I do not recommend anyone to buy this coin.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1403
We have a winner here (or loser I don't know)
XRP

A lot of you guys lose money with XRP, this is the reason the price is stable now, nobody will try again  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1358
Lol same here I bought XRP when bitcoin was increasing, I thought XRP will follow the uptrend of bitcoin, but no still stable the price, I converted it into bitcoin because it keeps increasing until the price of bitcoin was stable, the XRP was pumping I missed the big profit I just doing a short trade.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Alot of coins i invested in different coin but all what i get is story maybe fail, long-term and others like that , the only coin i made money from is XLM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
I was thinking, I already did some money with BTC, ETH, XMR and a lot of other coins, but there are a coin I never gained a penny

XRP - Ripple
This coins always tricked me, when I bought a lot of coins, the coin fall in value
After I sold every single coin I have, XRP reached his ATH I never thought it was possible, when XRP hits number 2, only behind BTC

I never bought XRP since this fact  Grin Grin Grin

so there are a few of these projects.
unfortunately also very many of which one would not have thought it. but unfortunately the total market caused here problems.
the largest losses or as one may already call it I experienced however with bounty token Grin
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Poor me, all my holed coin not grow the price after I sell them Sad
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
They are many list of coins which didn't gain profit for me till now mostly 2017 ico coins i brought those coins at high price thereafter  coins were dumbed did nt make any profit there on words at present those coins are 98 percent loss
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
I was thinking, I already did some money with BTC, ETH, XMR and a lot of other coins, but there are a coin I never gained a penny

XRP - Ripple
This coins always tricked me, when I bought a lot of coins, the coin fall in value
After I sold every single coin I have, XRP reached his ATH I never thought it was possible, when XRP hits number 2, only behind BTC

i think we are in the same situation about XRP and ETH, it was last year that i decided to buy XRP, but unluckily it went down and ETH went high, i need to cutloss at that time because i cannot bear the losses that i had, so i immediately bought ETH and vice versa, the situation was not favorable to me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
In terms of trading none so far but when you talk about rewards or privilege tokens such as came from bounty many and cannot be mentioned all. What good is doing bounty you dont invest funds or money so to say, I encash some of my money through selling these bounty tokens which I think is more profitable than risking on the hype of trading.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Well its not the coin fault but you just bought it at the wrong time, xrp is quite promising coin to make profit, the fluctuations is not that high but once it got its momentum it could have a wild swing, don't rush in selling xrp, aim a bit longer then you can make a good profit
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I have the same with Stellar everytime when I have this coin, it doesn't grow.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250

XRP - Ripple

My story is quite similar to your own because I also bought Ripple at 23 cents in early 2017 but I was too quick to sell at 50 cents. If I was actually patient with my investment, I would have made a lot from my investment in Ripple.

I was hesitant a lot when XRP was only $ 0.15, and one night it increased to $ 0.25 then increased and continued to increase to more than $ 3. If only I hadn't been too hesitant, I would have earned the money I wanted
Activity: 672

XRP - Ripple

My story is quite similar to your own because I also bought Ripple at 23 cents in early 2017 but I was too quick to sell at 50 cents. If I was actually patient with my investment, I would have made a lot from my investment in Ripple.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

XRP - Ripple

we all have the same experience ... although the different types of coins we sell and buy ... I myself often lose my money through DOGE coins ... I buy then the price goes down ... when I sell the next few days ... then the price of DOGE coins is back up more than the price I bought before ... so until now I no longer buy DOGE coins ...
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Mue, Sia, XDN some of coin never give me profits, because when i buy them when hit ATH before BTC dump on early 2018.  Grin

There are many similar people like you, and I am one of them. When the market went down I thought it was only for a few months, so I kept holding it

The adrenaline puts us traders to create this mistakes, thinking that the market will bounce after seeing big downfall, believing that the developers behind the project will take care of their projects and not to allow to go deeper, but reality show it all we are all trapped and now hoping that after bitcoin rally to bounce back with it's last high everything will be settled and the coins inside our wallets will now be tradable to the value we all wanted to have.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Many people have a belief that Ripple is centralized coin which one its price movement can be manipulated by someone. I have read an article about that, but I have a little confident againts it just because I never buy Ripple in my whole life since I know cryptocurrency. When I was newbie I got used to read everything before I decided to buy a coin especially on this forum. So as I ever interested to bought XRP at that time when it's price increased to $3 but I found a negative information againts it which stated XRP is centralized coin.
Activity: 256
Merit: 2
I believe it was ETH and I still think that 1400 USD per coin is not so much. I have bought some coins for 85 USD during the last months and I am still waiting for the prices to recover and to reach the new historical records.
I'm also holding ETH and waiting for it to recover to $ 1k. I believe in their work team
Activity: 158
Merit: 1

XRP - Ripple

I  bought XRP just for longterms invesment because the reason same with you, buy high sell low  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
I have no longer remembered which coins made me lose money and I did not get 1 cent from the purchase of coins, because I bought new coins at very cheap prices, hoping that the value would rise but in fact the coins did not sell, and finally the coins  lost on the market.  one of the coins as remembered as power is Vlx, Appu, Ajx, Gpaid, Hint and others.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

XRP - Ripple

haha actually it is a disadvantage that you made an excuse and I also often do that with other coins.

I once bought an XZC, at that time the graph of this coin was quite good and potential, then I bought it and the price fell and fell, since that's when I never played with this coin, it really annoys things like that.
Pages:
Jump to: