Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin or coins you never gained money with? - page 6. (Read 1004 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14
I was thinking, I already did some money with BTC, ETH, XMR and a lot of other coins, but there are a coin I never gained a penny

XRP - Ripple
This coins always tricked me, when I bought a lot of coins, the coin fall in value
After I sold every single coin I have, XRP reached his ATH I never thought it was possible, when XRP hits number 2, only behind BTC

I never bought XRP since this fact  Grin Grin Grin

Good thread.

I think everyone has their own cursed coins. I have some. XRP, ZIL and SYS... When I buy this coins, its prices goes down and never rise again. But when I sell them, prices starts to rise in a day...
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1403
I believe it was ETH and I still think that 1400 USD per coin is not so much. I have bought some coins for 85 USD during the last months and I am still waiting for the prices to recover and to reach the new historical records.

If you bought ETH at 1400 and at 85 you can still make money, just need to wait a little
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I once was 'tricked' into doing some bounty campaigns for AVINOC, that was the biggest mistake I've ever made and put me off doing any sort of bounty campaign for good.
Looked like a silly project from the beginning, should have known better at the time really.

But yeah, we all make mistakes sometimes Tongue
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Agree never made anything off Ripple.

Or Stellar or Golemn either. They seem to run very flat lately (in USD) and don't really seem to move much when Bitcoin price increases.

I think with Ripple I've just been unlucky - just seem to miss out when its price increases.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I have invested in many coins including ripple but I have not made any loses yet since I still hold and haven't sold. You only lose once you sell.

But how long do you plan to hold ripple? I lose a lot of money by holding ada thats why I decided to give up all of them and find a great altcoin project, if you follow ada price movement you will see what I'm talking about but those mistake on buying altcoin give me strenght to double check the history of project.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Counting or making list of failed projects, (yes failed cos they never gave me any profit at all so I term them fail) will be a long one. But am still very much optimistic and hopeful. One might wake up to impress me someday.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I have invested in many coins including ripple but I have not made any loses yet since I still hold and haven't sold. You only lose once you sell.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
I have never invested or earned on an XRP coin, either, because I don't like this coin very much, as it is not very volatile on the market.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I believe it was ETH and I still think that 1400 USD per coin is not so much. I have bought some coins for 85 USD during the last months and I am still waiting for the prices to recover and to reach the new historical records.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Well i also not made money with SDRN and some ERC20 tokens, afte i buy it drop a lot and never recover and i never tried again to invest on tokens, i think is hard to make money with tokens.
legendary
There are quite a lot of similar examples. As far as I understood, by your example, you simply chose an uncomfortable entry point to a token, it turns out that you just waxed it at the peak and didn’t work, and in principle you can earn money on any token but provided you find a good entry point.

Yes sure, but in my opinion, there are some coins that are hard to predict any move, like Bitcoin SV for example, I'll never try to buy any coin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
There are quite a lot of similar examples. As far as I understood, by your example, you simply chose an uncomfortable entry point to a token, it turns out that you just waxed it at the peak and didn’t work, and in principle you can earn money on any token but provided you find a good entry point.
legendary
I was thinking, I already did some money with BTC, ETH, XMR and a lot of other coins, but there are a coin I never gained a penny

XRP - Ripple
This coins always tricked me, when I bought a lot of coins, the coin fall in value
After I sold every single coin I have, XRP reached his ATH I never thought it was possible, when XRP hits number 2, only behind BTC

I never bought XRP since this fact  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: