Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin or coins you never gained money with? - page 3. (Read 1004 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
Mostly i did not remember from my previous coins because i had panic selling when the market was bloody i will  sell my coins in a loss, right now i bought some coins and i think my strategy was ok because i earn profit unlike previous year always loss.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
I really have a bad experience with raiblocks (Nano). I had some insights about that particular coin and bought some of it while it was only listed on its own exchange. Hodled it for 6 months and sold it with a loss of 50% of BTC value. And after a month of selling, It rose up by 1000% making me cry and curse my fate.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1403
Very good to know I'm not the only one who have a ''cursed'' coin  Grin

Great comments here and I learned a lot with you guys, it's always interesting to share, I'm feel more confident to make investments with this knowledge

And remember, don't try to trade with XRP  Grin Grin Grin

Serious now, you guys are right, some coins are not adequate for our strategy, and we have to look for another coins
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
I was thinking, I already did some money with BTC, ETH, XMR and a lot of other coins, but there are a coin I never gained a penny

XRP - Ripple
This coins always tricked me, when I bought a lot of coins, the coin fall in value
After I sold every single coin I have, XRP reached his ATH I never thought it was possible, when XRP hits number 2, only behind BTC

I never bought XRP since this fact  Grin Grin Grin
Even if it seems weird your strategy may work better in those other coins than in ripple and that is why you get those results, something similar happens to me with bitcoin cash, my strategy has allowed me to get profits from most of the top coins except BCH and that is because the movements of BCH are even more abrupt than in most coins which leads me to believe that my strategy is not adequate for it or that there is a huge amount of manipulation going on.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
The coin I never gained from is a project I participated in the bounty (KITTOKEN)  I was given $600 worth of coins but unfortunately the coin dumped badly when it got to the exchange and the $600 was worth $3. I felt bad about it at first but later realized that it was destined to dump due to the ridiculous bonuses the team gave investors.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
You just did not trust this coin because of the bad rumors about it.I initially advised to buy it..But many did not pay attention to it. Personally, I earned good money keeping this coin in my briefcase.The next such coin will be XLM.I have not earned anything on this coin yet,but I believe in its success.
that means you have gotten a big profit from these XRP coins so you think of it like that, but I don't think like that somehow I up to now also don't like coins to be centered at all like this XRP always deceives me.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
Nice job OP with the money making with other cryptos. As far as Ripple goes, you were just a bit unlucky on that occasion. Ripple is a good investment and has a lot of potential for the future. I think you should hold the coin rather than selling it and going in a negative balance. If the coin has potential, then holding is very good even if the price falls a lot, wait for the market to be stable again. I prefer holding my coins and wait for the next bump.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Mue, Sia, XDN some of coin never give me profits, because when i buy them when hit ATH before BTC dump on early 2018.  Grin

There are many similar people like you, and I am one of them. When the market went down I thought it was only for a few months, so I kept holding it
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596
hmph..
Mue, Sia, XDN some of coin never give me profits, because when i buy them when hit ATH before BTC dump on early 2018.  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In this case, when you are holding a coins that wont give you a  benefit learn to let it go and find another coins which may benefit you good and valuable profit like the dencoins token. One of the reasons not to rely only on one coin or token, diversify your money in few altcoins ,don't put your eggs in a single basket because you won't know the one that will bring profit someday. In addition, learn to be specific of what coins must give you the best out of having a profit.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
It turned out that it wasn't just me who experienced that  Grin . I use XRP for trading weekly, and it's very difficult to make a profit. Finally I was frustrated and very tired, then switched to buying Cadano and EOS. But in trade must be really thorough and have a mature strategy, do not carelessly make purchases without basis and calculation.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
You just did not trust this coin because of the bad rumors about it.I initially advised to buy it..But many did not pay attention to it. Personally, I earned good money keeping this coin in my briefcase.The next such coin will be XLM.I have not earned anything on this coin yet,but I believe in its success.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
You might be better off asking with which coins people did money, no !?  Grin

I won at first with Nano but I start to get impatient. To be honest, if after a few months I did not make any profit, I sell at the first opportunity. There are so many good projects to invest in! No time for losers Smiley  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Its one of the reasons not to rely only on one coin or token, diversify your money in few altcoins ,don't put tour eggs in a single basket because you won't know the one that will bring profit someday
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
I was thinking, I already did some money with BTC, ETH, XMR and a lot of other coins, but there are a coin I never gained a penny

XRP - Ripple
This coins always tricked me, when I bought a lot of coins, the coin fall in value
After I sold every single coin I have, XRP reached his ATH I never thought it was possible, when XRP hits number 2, only behind BTC

I never bought XRP since this fact  Grin Grin Grin

i also got a stupid thing on ripple.
but the most stupidity,came from LOOM because it have some unique concept i think,
so i bought it on beginning of june 2018 but the price continue dropping and i sold it for 60% loss, then i buy it again but same thing happened again,
and after it, i quited for 2 month to refresh my stupid brain.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
in my opinion for altcoin is indeed difficult to predict, so when you want to start trading in altcoin it is better to predict the bitcoin first, because when bitcoin is gone, surely some altcoins go up.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
Truly speaking, its RIpple, XRP.
Its been more than a year and still my investment in XRP is below what I have invested. Rather, BTC and ETH has gained more but not XRP.
However, I still see it as an opportunity to invest more(not sure if I am correct for XRP) and to cut my losses or to accumulate more for average.
Let's hope the price will move further and I will see good returns out of it.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
Usually earn when there are several coins.  But I will say that with ethereum you will always be in the black.  It is really productive coin which is worth investing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
I have gained money with a lot of coins. However, the coins I have gained money with include:

BNB: I mean, this gave me an x40 return and that's because I didn't get in at the earlier stages. BNB might have made me  a lot of money in the past, but that is not the end. with binance coin being the native currency of binancechain, I see BNB hitting 100$+ in the future

COUNTINGHOUSE TOKEN: Actually I got 3500 of CHT during their bounty. they are a hedge fund that use a special kind of algorithm to remain profitable. the price was just around 0.5$ when i got the bounty, but now, the price hovers around 3$

ONTOLOGY: got into their airdrop. as at that time, the value of my airdrop was 900$. but ontology saw an x10 growth and sent the airdrop level to almost 10,000$. Ontology is still a great buy now.

ethereum: bought ethereum at 0.8$, sold at 720$. hence, that made me quite a lot.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
There are many coins list in my portfolio they have low of value i believe due to market condition or maybe each development of the project are not quite enough to be known well to the community, hopefully maybe in the future i have gained all my coins.
not all coins that get worse can rise. try to see the performance of the developer. if there is progress done but there has been no increase it means they are still working and there is a possibility of going up. but if the developer has no news of progress, you better sell it and switch to more profitable assets.
Pages:
Jump to: