Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin should I invest in? - page 4. (Read 1339 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 07:01:56 PM
I recommend investing in Ethereum, EOS and NEO. Ethereum is the queen of altcoin, it has high stability. This is a very popular altcoin, it is a lot of ICOs used as background. EOS is a promising project, it has a professional team. In addition, EOS has a fast speed and it's free. NEO is called Ethereum of Asia, it is faster than Ethereum. I believe in the future NEO will become a major competitor of Ethereum.
Activity: 406
July 16, 2018, 06:31:51 PM
I would like to suggest top10 coins in coinmarketcap. do some research and follow their social pages. Definitely a worth of your time being updated in the market. For me, try BTC first.

the safest position for a new investor or a new trader to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum, and for them to learn to do research on other altcoins they will make investment, but there is nothing wrong for example we should often read here, so we can gain more experience from our own research results.
in any case, I fully agree with your opinion, since it is the investments in Bitcoin and the airspace that can bring a 100% guarantee of success in the near future. But as they say, you can not keep all the eggs in one basket. Therefore, you need to pay attention to the first coins from the most ranking in the list.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 03:28:39 PM
What do you think about Aenco?
Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solutions Platform
Aenco is a "one-stop shop" platform with the objective to deliver cutting-edge institutional financing, prime brokerage, and smart capital solutions for the HealthTech industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development.
ICO is starting soon.
I already took them for Bounty campaign.
Activity: 326
July 16, 2018, 02:20:16 PM
I would like to suggest top10 coins in coinmarketcap. do some research and follow their social pages. Definitely a worth of your time being updated in the market. For me, try BTC first.

the safest position for a new investor or a new trader to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum, and for them to learn to do research on other altcoins they will make investment, but there is nothing wrong for example we should often read here, so we can gain more experience from our own research results.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
July 16, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 12:11:33 PM
I read a new about INGOT Coin is a ground-breaking ecosystem based on blockchain technology which aims to link the crypto markets with conventional financial markets and cut out 3rd party intermediaries to eliminate inefficiencies in the contemporary financial scene.
Cyprus, July 5th 2018: Aspiring crypto investors in quest of a potential investment platform need not look further. Leading crypto expert Sydney Ifergan is highly recommending INGOT Coin ICO which has just started this month, following a $40 million raised at its Pre-ICO stage. The FIRST of its kind, INGOT represents a revolutionary all-inclusive ecosystem based on blockchain technology which is pioneering the integration of the new crypto world with the traditional financial industry.
The INGOT Coin ICO has commenced on July 1, 2018 and will continue till August 11, 2018. A dandy 25% discount is available for early investors.
“INGOT is all set to wage a revolution in the crypto sphere and has all the potential to be one among the top 10 crypto coins in near future. The best part about it is that it’s going to redefine the entire financial industry and not just the crypto scene and for better. INGOT has created the first ecosystem that will link the crypto markets with conventional financial markets with the aim to eliminate inefficiencies plaguing the current financial scene. More precisely, INGOT has developed a blockchain based one-stop futuristic ecosystem which allows participants to perform & execute transactions just as per their specific financial needs. No wonder, such a visionary platform has already earned the trust of thousands of smart investors and its ongoing ICO stage offers another great opportunity for a lucrative investment in the crypto space”, stated Sydney Ifergan.
Speaking further, he stressed the IC ecosystem will deploy Smart Contracts to execute different contracts whilst eliminating the unwanted involvement of intermediaries and external interferences.
“What I also love about the INGOT ecosystem is its mission to transform trades, settlements & payments & make them instant- by eliminating 3rd party intermediaries who usually delay the whole process.”
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
July 15, 2018, 04:18:34 PM
TBH I would just read up on some whitepapers and make your own informed decision. Start with ICO drops and find a project you like, then read the whitepaper. Personally then ones I am interested in I write articles on.
Activity: 37
July 15, 2018, 04:04:44 PM
"SPECIAL ACTIVITY CAMPAIGN**
1.000 ADC
How to join ADC Special activity campaign to earn 10 Stakes:
   Take a selfie with ADC logo
   Share on facebook or Twitter with hashtag #ADC"
Activity: 100
July 13, 2018, 09:21:58 AM
It is this feature of Blockchain technology that has grown in its popularity amongst large banks, developers and entrepreneurs. Many startups are building their businesses around blockchain technology. Let’s look at the real-world applications of the Asian Develop Coin -those supported by large and active developer communities.
ADC is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Asia. The goal of the ADC is to develop sustainably, to create useful ecosystems for the community and to connect the investment community all over Asia to the Asian market.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 03:32:27 PM
At this moment am confused as to which currency to invest in. I need advice please
If you want to invest with future bright alt coins.I suggest some coins for you-
 Waves
 Arc Block
 Ripple
 EOS
 Siacoin
 PPT
 Pundi X

Recently everbody talking about NPSX it's huge potential coin at this moment.I think you going to invest.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 03:04:21 PM
At this moment am confused as to which currency to invest in. I need advice please
From me, you can invest in BTC because BTC investment is the best investment for now, BTC value is too cheap now if you can get more profit then you can invest in BTC and also you can invest in top ranked valuable coins because when market will be recovered then those will be pumped amd you will get profit from them.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
July 12, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
At current low prices, buy any top ranked coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and others.  Also, do your research and invest in good quality ICOs like EOT (EON).
I really agree with the first part of your statement, top ranked coins should pump when market will recover so people will get some profits thanks to being patient and investing in them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 02:45:56 PM
Now is a good time to enter the crypto currency. I am fully confident that growth will begin soon. It seems to me that today it is good to invest in top coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 02:29:20 PM
when you want to invest you should look and find a coin that has at least a very useful project development and has a very limited coin so that coin can be very expensive if the development of the coin is good and supply coin is very limited, for now that is suitable for investment is bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
July 12, 2018, 02:18:06 PM
At current low prices, buy any top ranked coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and others.  Also, do your research and invest in good quality ICOs like EOT (EON).
Activity: 264
July 12, 2018, 01:03:21 PM
Invest in coins that have a strong community behind it and it in constant development  right now a lot of of top 100 coin are at a good price and some new coins that are coming up have great potential . Do your research and spread your investment  difference projects don’t fall in love with just one
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 12:40:27 PM
Currently all coins price is very low so better you divide your investment in to both bitcoin and some of the good altcoins. Bitcoin, Ethereum and some other altcoins. Because we all know about bitcoins growth. Now the market is down but in future it will have high growth. Same  thing for ethereum also. But incase of altcoins you have to choose the right coins in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 292
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 12, 2018, 12:29:47 PM
If you want to make huge profits in the future then I suggest investing in Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin is very expensive, its transaction speed is slow and transaction costs are high. However, Bitcoin is the king of the market, it controls all altcoin, in the future, the price of Bitcoin will be very high. Currently Bitcoin is only about $ 6200, it's starting to show signs of increasing, I recommend buying Bitcoin now before its price goes to the Moon.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 12, 2018, 12:01:48 PM
just invest in bitcoin if you have a lot of doubt with others cryptocurrencies my friend  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
July 12, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
if in my opinion we better we hold the infestation for btc and eth sir because these two coins will make us to the success of the master so do not hesitate to both this coin sir.
Pages:
Jump to: