Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin should I invest in? - page 5. (Read 1339 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 10:27:19 AM
At this moment am confused as to which currency to invest in. I need advice please
I think I have finally come to conclusion as to which ones to buy. I may always sound traditional and a bit conservative but that is me. I currently like and will invest in the duo of Bitcoin and Ethereum - simple. Am not saying the others don't have great prospects, just that am sticking with these two.
Activity: 37
July 12, 2018, 09:40:25 AM
ADC creators sincerely thank all those who have been interested in the ADC. They think if someone puts their trust in us, they will not disappoint them. With all they have, with all our partners, with all the best ideas they have created ADC.
They want to conduct a revolution in ICO because most of current ICO is to mobilize capital without bringing any real benefit to the community participating in and the ecosystem around them do not realize the dream of those who believe it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
July 12, 2018, 07:05:37 AM
Should invest in BTC and ETH. and if you like Altcoin. You should learn and invest NEO. TRON. XVG. ETC .. that is the altcoin that i feel is best at the present time
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:28:09 AM
I can recommend several latest altcoins for you: BDB.ZXC.ONT.BZ.NULS
I think these cryptocurrencies are very good, but the investment risk is also very high!
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 04:19:01 AM
At this moment am confused as to which currency to invest in. I need advice please
You do not need to be confused because now there are a lot of good coins and have a great potential in the future You can choose on the list of 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap or you can invest on my favorite coin (Ethereum). Ethereum quality has been tested so do not hesitate to choose it.
i think most important option to invest is bitcoin and ethereum, other than that we can analyze according to each belief. and select some coins to invest, in order to reduce risk
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 03:42:54 AM
in my opinion, the best thing to invest is ETH and BTC, because it is good for long-term achievement. because BTC and ETH are the best kion sa ...
July 12, 2018, 03:15:42 AM
You do not need to be confused because now there are a lot of good coins and have a great potential in the future You can choose on the list of 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap or you can invest on my favorite coin (Ethereum). Ethereum quality has been tested so do not hesitate to choose it.
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
As the price of crypto is falling, you may decide to buy bitcoin, ethereum and some other stable coin and hold term to enjoy profit when the market recovers as you will be buying at a low price and selling at a higher price when the price of coin you bought increases.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 02:40:21 AM

Without any doubt you must put all your hard earned money following conditions below:

1) Do not make any investment without advice from forum members. Lower status - better, advisor can appear to be new Buterin, Brin or Soros.

2) Invest only into crypto with ridiculous names.

3) Try to sell in panic days and practice FOMO every day before breakfast for at least an hour.

4) Buy an octopus to be sure about the price moves.

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 02:38:41 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 01:43:27 AM
VMW has better marketing and internationally known partnerships. They have a wider international presence with offices all over the world. WTC, as far as I know, is confined to China and Korea. All their partnerships have been China based.

WTC can close the gap. Or V could fall. I think there's room for both. But everything in the crypto space could be overvalued still.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 12, 2018, 01:38:06 AM
As long as we are confident with the reputation of the coin making team I have never hesitated to keep in a long time, and some of the coins we deserve for long-term investments are TRON, IOTA and Cardano.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 01:33:42 AM

With these current market low performance then it is natural that mostly will be in confused but if you will just choose the best and high ranked Altcoins then for sure you will be at ease. Buy Ethereum as it was the most trusted Altcoins and it is the most commonly used platform by most ICO. Do not buy some cheap coins that belong in the lowest ranks as there is a change that these coins will become crap losing your investment in the future. Visit this site for your coins complete reference https://coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 532
July 12, 2018, 01:16:26 AM
I think before you decide to invest in the Crypto market, you should understand and understand this market. Find a good coin is due to your knowledge, so as not to fail in this market, knowledge is very important. So, instead of asking you to invest in any currency, you should first learn and invest your knowledge first.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 12:45:31 AM
if I own a coin I will make a definite investment of bitcoin and ethereum. because both have enormous potential for the future and the price is also increasing, so there are so many successful investors who invest in both coins
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 12, 2018, 12:43:01 AM
Just choose the top 50 coin at coinmarketcap
all of coin in TOP 50 have a lot of potential to grow and good to invest for long term  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
July 12, 2018, 12:35:21 AM
You have many choices when you want to invest in cryptocurrency, there are many cryptocurrency now that are scam, almost of them are scam. Be careful for selecting your crypto coin because your money will end up losing if you invest in the wrong one.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 12:02:56 AM
if I own the best coin for investment is bitcoin and ethereum. because the two coins are best for long-term investments and the profits are huge
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 12, 2018, 12:00:54 AM
Different people have different opinion, Best options to invest, in my opinion are;
ETH, BTC, XRP.
Perfect for long term hold, prices are down and chances to gain profit are more. Now is the time to buy.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 11, 2018, 07:59:18 PM
Coin is the most safest investment in crypto platform. Because everyone looking to invest on secured platform so coins is more familiar and easily invest on crypto.
But some peoples are know all the trading so I am only suggested for beginners of traders.
Pages:
Jump to: