Pages:
Author

Topic: which coin will 5x?? - page 11. (Read 16854 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 02:20:33 AM
Project Shivom - reached 35 mil USD hard cap easily couple of days ago.

Check Blockshipping.
ICO started couple of days ago.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.

Whitepaper: https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf
Team: https://www.blockshipping.io/our-team/

Acorn collective should start soon as well.
Cardstack maybe?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 02:12:19 AM
Most of the coins that survived all this btc bloodbath dipped around x5,so dont see any reason for them not the recover same price eventually.After if btc will go to new ath,we will be ok
we will be fine as long as we do not sell the assets we have when the market is udergoing a decline like this, and of course bitcoin becomes the reference, because all move on the direction of bitcoin
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 01:59:42 AM
Very interesting topic. Let us see whose recommendations made it into minimum 500% growth maybe inside 2018.

Ethereum if you bought at $400 to $500 is a good chance of doing a x5 or even more.

Travelflex is currently becoming like a pump and dump because it is still on smaller exchange. But I am optimistic that this will be listed into some of the top 20 or decent exchanges. I won't be surprised if this will make a x10.

Eidoo is one of the best quality projects that is still undervalued. x5 should be very easy but I am not just sure if it happens in few months. Long term is very clear on this one. 
Activity: 101
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 01:38:52 AM
can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?

Firstly Nobody knows what the future price of a coin will be so better try not to think much about the price rather look for the strength in the project for a long term.
If the team is legit/active on various platforms.Is it solving some real life problems or not using block-chain.?
Whether the tokens in the project has any utility or not?
One project i can think of is "Remme" which solves the authentication problem using block-chain.Do check their whitepaper and interact with the team members on social media platforms.
Invest wisely!
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 02:34:42 PM
You can try checking omisego, lots of things are happening right now and lots of big companies are partnering with omisego.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 02:25:51 PM
Now mark my words. Number one will be 0x considering they might get into Coinbase plus the capacity of the project. Then the other would be OAX, Ubiq, Ccore, Commerceblock, Snip, Skin, Propy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 02:19:18 AM
That is pretty cool but I have a little decent question to ask. if a coin increases 5x or even 10x in its value but this increase juts brings a benefit of 5 dollars to 10 dollars and that too after waiting for a long time, is it really worth investing in this coin? Honestly, I feel as it is equal to wastage of time and keeping oneself blind. Potential coins a bit expensive but even buying a half of any of those can bring large profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
May 22, 2018, 05:17:55 AM
There are so many coins within the range of $5 million to $20 million which can do 5x easily when the market sentiment changes. Cofi, Insight Network, Forknox, Bee Token, DaoStack etc. I just think one need to exercise patince to make profit in the current market because it seems unpredictable for now
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
May 22, 2018, 04:39:25 AM
One project you can take a look at is REMME from my signature!
By using the power of blockchain technology REMME will replace the usual password logins with a distributed authentication process.
So passwords will be made obsolete!
If you are interested in cybersecurity you should definitely take a closer look at this project.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 04:37:17 AM
If you knew what coins, there would be all the rich. But seriously, I expect growth from such coins as Tel, LND, WPR. No one can be sure for sure.
Activity: 308
May 22, 2018, 04:24:42 AM
Idex token will make 10x, there are only 2,000 tokens in circulation and volumes of Idex grow exponentially
Activity: 62
May 22, 2018, 03:38:02 AM
I waiting BTC pump. I think about 2 years make it pumk 20k $.
Activity: 252
May 22, 2018, 03:14:39 AM
I think the etherium will give a good project - the speculation about this coin is huge. People say that this coin reaches a big price before the end of this year. It will be a good investment, especially now, when the price is not too big
Activity: 199
May 22, 2018, 03:01:33 AM
It's easy to double your token if you can. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
May 22, 2018, 02:15:59 AM
I think you need to pay attention to PRL or GLA. These altcoins are certainly not from the top 100 but they have a great prospect.

Indeed, if you look to make 5x or more in a reasonable timeframe do not even look at the too top 100, rather look at the other end of the spectrum and find some hidden gems with potential but low market cap. Oyster Pearl is one of them, or go for Oyster Pearl which costs a fraction and probably still more room to grow. I think Oyster will explode in 2 weeks when the main net is released. And if they can really deliver on Shells vision of free (unrestricted) internet I would not be surpised if it does 50x or even 100x until the mashnet goes live.

If you look beyond the top 100, you have to do a lot of work to find a good one.
There are so many crypto coins in the list of the crypto currencies but you cannot expect this thing that if you make an investment in any kind of the crypto coin, you will be having some good profit because of that investment. However, you need to be wise enough so that you can make some smart choice like that of investing in coins which can ca help you in a significant manner in making some good earning.
Activity: 252
May 21, 2018, 09:58:27 AM
can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?
i see that happening with EOS and NULLEX they have shown good signs already because they are a growing market owing to investors increased confidence. they are being innovative and so, garnering partnerships.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 09:15:53 AM
Think .. you can take the coin ELEC. At the moment, the project has a great team, Jun Hasegawa from OmiseGO is their consultant, and one of the first investors. I advise you to just buy this coin and forget about it, and after six months to find a nice x4 - X5.)) Smiley Wink Also would like to add technologically very strong coin, recently signed a cooperation contract with TEPCO, the 4th in the world electric power company. So I advise you to look at this coin Cool Smiley
Activity: 266
Prontapay
May 21, 2018, 08:47:08 AM
Most of the coins that survived all this btc bloodbath dipped around x5,so dont see any reason for them not the recover same price eventually.After if btc will go to new ath,we will be ok
Activity: 108
May 21, 2018, 08:41:16 AM
Take a look at Masari: https://medium.com/@officialmasari/introtomasari-8519598168a0

Already did 10x last month, then gone through correction and is now preparing for the next run.
Activity: 27
May 21, 2018, 08:38:41 AM
There are lots of good coin, I think high prices will be STQ, HT and BNB
Pages:
Jump to: