Pages:
Author

Topic: which coin will 5x?? - page 14. (Read 16854 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 03:49:49 PM
Do not be quick to higher prices, because they can fail just as fast. Just be confident with the tech of the coin and everything will pan out. A good example is Multiversum.
The very old but worthy notion of "do not invest what you cannot afford to lose" is still very applicable. With this mindset you weigh in on the risky options to further your positions whether holding or straight out day-trading.
I believe that we are seeing a reversal of the market, but of course the market will not reach highs like the ones seen during the first weeks of January until some time later this year. Only then can you reach the 5x.
Activity: 546
April 24, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
Currently I think that choosing coin to do 5x is a really difficult process, I can make an output of XRP and XVG. But once you have done your research, give your decision
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
April 24, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
Hi guys, my 5 cents:

Next 5x (maybe even more) will be ERT token (eristica.com).

For several reason a pump is behind the corner, maybe before june 2018. I haven't any major info about the development
(despite I was advisor during their ICO), but some facts are pretty obviously Smiley

- real dev. team, good community, superb product, 3.0 app => upcoming 4.0 app
- the coin was listed by yobit and a couple of minors exchanges. This could be explained only with interest behind the coin and a strong potential for the future growth (more exchange, more user, it's crypto!).
- Despite the use is intended as centralized (spend token inside a mobile application) you can use as any erc-20 token. This is the freedom of choice behind any crypto currencies, and this point is a gem in eristica project. Other development are programmed in the future, like run the token on bitshare platform.
- a big (or maybe a couple let we see) of exchanges will list the token. this mean big volume of exchange and so on.
- last but not least, they have an historic development behind , a real plan for pre-install the app in millions of mobile phones.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17758610 Roll Eyes

Eristica will do much more than 5x.
You have listed a number of factors that make a 50x token.
Today I found on yobit at a really interesting price

50x of ICO price launch is a simple target just following road map. (1$ USD)  Cool

There are some events planned that can really boost the price as described in my quickly review.
ERT token have 8 decimals. It means you can even spend just a portion to tip some one....
There are all crypto-bases behind a great token.
Just a reminder, in crypto-world time is also a value. So only early adopter/hodler are rewarded for their choices Sad .

About yobit... here there are two important factors to be faced:
first one volume. 0.35 btc daily. it's less of 0.003% of whole ert token.
second one, market depth, you can buy less then 0.003% and double the price!
With MEW dns-hijacked https://news.bitcoin.com/myetherwallet-servers-are-hijacked-in-dns-attack/, yobit is one of the biggest market of ERT TOKEN (within FD dex) Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
April 23, 2018, 03:33:37 PM
Hi guys, my 5 cents:

For several reason a pump is behind the corner, maybe before june 2018. I haven't any major info about the development
(despite I was advisor during their ICO), but some facts are pretty obviously Smiley

- the coin was listed by yobit and a couple of minors exchanges. This could be explained only with interest behind the coin and a strong potential for the future growth (more exchange, more user, it's crypto!).
- Despite the use is intended as centralized (spend token inside a mobile application) you can use as any erc-20 token. This is the freedom of choice behind any crypto currencies, and this point is a gem in eristica project. Other development are programmed in the future, like run the token on bitshare platform.
- a big (or maybe a couple let we see) of exchanges will list the token. this mean big volume of exchange and so on.
- last but not least, they have an historic development behind , a real plan for pre-install the app in millions of mobile phones.

Eristica will do much more than 5x.
You have listed a number of factors that make a 50x token.
Today I found on yobit at a really interesting price
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 02:50:51 PM
BlockChain Hotels are building a global network of hotels across the world’s most beautiful and exciting destinations. Decentralized from electricity and water sources, completely different from traditional hospitality options (and a lot more fun), each hotel is an oasis of positive energy, entertainment, productivity, freedom, and the spirit of innovation.

About time somebody addresses this huge market making it a certain investement

Blockchain Hotels

just watch the video they are professionals on their way to the moon be sure not to miss out

Telegram :

https://t.me/blockchainhotels24
Activity: 2408
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
April 23, 2018, 02:23:18 PM
POLY
UTNP
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
April 23, 2018, 01:59:16 PM
can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?

Monaco = I assume this coin to hit at least 1B marketcap easily within this year
It has a working application and there are already people testing it
It will be shipping its card within a month time after 2-3 week of testing
Conversion of Fiat from Crypto for payment + Visa Program Partnership

This post is so 2017
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 02:24:22 PM
TRON. TRX is really the best project. It is very promising. I am holding TRON for long time, I bought some TRON when it is below 300 sats. My advice to you is start to accumulate TRON because it will pump anytime in this year, the team of TRON is very active.
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 10:08:15 AM
Hpb -> new listing
Rebl -> upcoin listing
Eboost -> airdrop
Storm -> airdrop (be careful only for early adopters and platform users)
Sys -> masternode, airdrop
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 08:45:29 AM
can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?

there are so many coins with high potential of increasing consider SBD LSK ADA and ONT. Now you can buy and hold them for mid-term.
Activity: 4
April 21, 2018, 08:30:28 AM
Here’s a good bounty program you should check out.  You can get 20,000 -MTC- from Marinecoìn's for promotional efforts.  Using time dilution technology to distribute 9 billion coins.  Will have value for iot industry for machine to machine transactions.  So good long term prospects.  They have been around awhile and are time tested.  Google their site under Marinecoìn's and check them out for yourself.  With a lot of effort you can stock up a lot of these at zero monetary risk.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 08:28:27 AM
Now mark my words. Number one will be 0x considering they might get into Coinbase plus the capacity of the project. Then the other would be OAX, Ubiq, Ccore, Commerceblock, Snip, Skin, Propy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 21, 2018, 08:25:14 AM
Right now EOS looks like a good pick, but you need to wait for a correction first. I think there will be a dip at 28th april because there is an announcement on the 30th, trader will probably sell the news. And in a few months they will launch their mainnet and there are going to be lots of ICO on EOS.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
April 21, 2018, 08:20:46 AM
Salt, Price now: 3.20$
5x price: 16$

Yoyo, Price now: 0.11$
5x price: 0.55$

Lend, Price now: 0.06$
5x price: 0.30$

Dbet, Price now: 0.99$
5x price: 4.95$

My picks are these for this year. I expect at least 5x from all of them. I hope it won't take too long.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 08:19:04 AM
alot of coins with potential for 1 year, I will go with this coins because they are good projects :Apex (cpx) - NEX (ico) this one will do 100x- Dav (ico) - Neo - atonomi
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
April 21, 2018, 08:02:40 AM
seems like only a few people who cared about SONM and NEBL.
it is a good project and i believe it will move for more than 2x this year(i am saying this because of its activity for the past few weeks).
it made a historical movement in term of volume while the price was around 0.00002000 satoshi~ more or less.
someone bought a lot of coins in around that and it surpassed its history in term of volume from before.
so i assume it will explode in a few months later or at least reaching its ATH in no time.

also NEBL showing the same situation just like what SONM did.
both of them are a great project,it's just matter of time for them to reach their new ATH in the future
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 20, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

Monaco = I assume this coin to hit at least 1B marketcap easily within this year
It has a working application and there are already people testing it
It will be shipping its card within a month time after 2-3 week of testing
Conversion of Fiat from Crypto for payment + Visa Program Partnership
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
April 20, 2018, 01:03:38 PM
Hi guys, my 5 cents:

Activity: 14
April 20, 2018, 12:47:09 PM
rfr is a hidden gem
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
April 20, 2018, 11:40:15 AM
I think for any "old" coins very hard to do x5, especially if they have a huge capitalization. Maybe agree about Stratis ( good porject) and Waves ( maybe not 5x , something abot 2 or 3x) , but about other don't sure. Some altcoins with less capitalization can make 5[ easily like PUNDIX , but It's hard to do that with Bitcoin cash or something. ETH is a good and stable, but not 5 too. So coins from 100 to 300 th on rate can do 5x , maybe more it they can get hype like Verge
Pages:
Jump to: