Pages:
Author

Topic: which coin will 5x?? - page 3. (Read 16854 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
August 12, 2019, 12:00:04 PM
there are many possibilities, but in an analysis of all the coins you have the opportunity to find various sources about the development of the coin project.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 12, 2019, 10:46:49 AM
Buy DGTX and thank me later Smiley
Activity: 254
Streamies Rocks!!!!
August 12, 2019, 10:03:40 AM
Price speculatuon is difficult yet quite easy. I like to use FA for mine. 5x is possible for most of the leading alts on CMC, especially thise like EOS, ADA, WAVES and ONT. These projects are solid in terms of development, and market capitalization. They will give good profits to investors during the altcoin rally.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 03, 2019, 01:44:28 AM
New coins or tokens have a great chance getting that kind of price increase, some great old project struggles to get that milestone since they already climbed up so far, it would take them year/s to reach their new ATH. Looking for 5x potential coin is a risky investment.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 03, 2019, 01:14:43 AM
If you are looking for a solid project that easily can 5x in the near future then check out NXS. No ICO, no scam, no shitcoin. Just revolutionary 3d blockchain technology and a hard working team that wrote over 200.000 lines of new code while no one was looking during the bear market. The result (Tritium Mainnet) is a milestone for the project and for blockchain tech as we know it. It will be released  in the next two months after the security audit is finished. The team hasn´t given an official release date yet, but once you will find it on coinmarketcal the price will probably skyrocket. Do your own research and check out their website or join the telegram channel (Nexus Community)! And don´t miss the train on that one  Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 03, 2019, 12:39:10 AM
It's easy to find coins that will go up to 5x or more, no need to wait for months
You only need to follow IEO in large exchanges like Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, OKEx, you can get a profit of 5x or more in just a short time
Not necessarily, sometimes buying IEO coins is not a benefit but can only harm even our treasures can disappear in a moment if we are wrong when choosing an IEO coin. I think it's hard to choose or predict which coin will go up 5x. 
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
August 02, 2019, 10:39:27 PM
It's easy to find coins that will go up to 5x or more, no need to wait for months
You only need to follow IEO in large exchanges like Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, OKEx, you can get a profit of 5x or more in just a short time
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 02, 2019, 10:07:22 AM
eth might be a coin that grows, although not 5x but maybe 2-3x in the next few months, at least eth has good potential for a good altcoin line for the future.
Activity: 630
August 02, 2019, 09:34:58 AM
By looking at the current circulation of coins that see prospects that are growing in value now, I see coins that will grow in the future are bnb and lumens, the two coins have very good value when the bull run arrives, this is great for invest in.
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
August 02, 2019, 09:29:07 AM
It's not easy to know. conditions are changing every day in the market. and every day new developments are taking place. I hope you can invest in the right one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
July 24, 2019, 05:37:35 AM
You will have a better chance if you invest in IEO projects from binance but we can't predict on coins that are already trading because no one knows
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 24, 2019, 03:29:21 AM
can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?
every country has the potential to be in multiple value but how we can utilise the development will decide which kind is going to better in the coming months if we support same currency in all the time it will only developed in the future
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
July 23, 2019, 05:54:49 PM
Most alts will rise and do a 5X as soon as the bear market is over, and the BTC dominance falls a bit. Right now it's at a record high percentage, which is a huge indicator of the fact that you should probably start to hedge some of your BTC into some promising alt coins out there.

My best bet in terms of upside potential is Stakenet (XSN)

-> Stakenet invented Cold staking (Trustless Proof Of Stake)
-> Third project to implement lightning, next to BTC and LTC
-> Their Multi Currency Wallet with 1-click lightning transactions and TOR integration for privacy is in public beta
-> They've got a pooled staking feature for small amounts of XSN
-> Masternode as a service feature, making it extremely easy for anyone to trustlessly host their masternode
-> Masternode monitoring tool, which let you know by email if your node goes down, also let's you know how many rewards you've accumulated and more!

later this year they will launch the first TRUE Lightning DEX, which will run on masternodes. All the masternodes will host the chains, which means nobody needs to sync with the network, submit KYC, or register anywhere.

If you're looking for a low cap gem, this is a good bet. IMHO

Looks like ponzi, aren't? Sorry, I don't have enough time to make a deep research. But too many marketing. Discord, btt, other sources. Imho such aggressive marketing can't exist as simple and cheap solution. Maybe I'm mistake
Activity: 406
July 23, 2019, 02:57:07 PM
Most alts will rise and do a 5X as soon as the bear market is over, and the BTC dominance falls a bit. Right now it's at a record high percentage, which is a huge indicator of the fact that you should probably start to hedge some of your BTC into some promising alt coins out there.

My best bet in terms of upside potential is Stakenet (XSN)

-> Stakenet invented Cold staking (Trustless Proof Of Stake)
-> Third project to implement lightning, next to BTC and LTC
-> Their Multi Currency Wallet with 1-click lightning transactions and TOR integration for privacy is in public beta
-> They've got a pooled staking feature for small amounts of XSN
-> Masternode as a service feature, making it extremely easy for anyone to trustlessly host their masternode
-> Masternode monitoring tool, which let you know by email if your node goes down, also let's you know how many rewards you've accumulated and more!

later this year they will launch the first TRUE Lightning DEX, which will run on masternodes. All the masternodes will host the chains, which means nobody needs to sync with the network, submit KYC, or register anywhere.

If you're looking for a low cap gem, this is a good bet. IMHO

Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 20, 2019, 11:32:40 AM
All coins from TOP 100, I think. Maybe you are asking why? Becuse all of them are in 90% loss.  Grin
When you take a look, you will see that almost all altcoins that lost a value come back to previous ATH prices.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
July 20, 2019, 11:11:34 AM
I still believe on the coins that i have, just waiting for thier time to shine
 Eos
Ethereum
Litecoin
Binance coin
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
July 20, 2019, 10:34:02 AM
if in my opinion the altcoin will experience a price increase of up to 5x, the demand for litecoin and ripple is because both of these coins if the market has started to increase, then for those two coins it can definitely experience a very good price increase
Litecoin is very possible this year, when LTC halving starts and after a while there will definitely be an increase in prices. 5x might occur if the request after halving happens in large quantities.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
July 20, 2019, 07:32:53 AM
Seems I was right about CHT coin...see for yourself, compare with my previous post:
almost 6X vs USD, 20X vs ETH
I do not quite understand what kind of token you are talking about. I found it at coinmarketcap - Countinghouse (CHT), but its schedule does not look like the one you showed, it looks like it is a different coin. Could you give more information about your token and its characteristics?
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
July 16, 2019, 09:43:30 PM
can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?

The market is now bleeding again therefore it will be more difficult to predict and suggest of which Altcoins that will grow 5X this year that even Ethereum which is the most trusted Altcoin is in difficult right now so expect higher chance of investments lose because panic people will eventually to sell out even how feasible is the platform of that certain coin is.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
July 16, 2019, 09:30:51 PM
Right now, the bear market seems to have come back, whether it affects everything but I recommend BNB for you to buy now, this is a golden opportunity for those of you who have this excellent token.
Pages:
Jump to: