Pages:
Author

Topic: which coin will 5x?? - page 10. (Read 16854 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 01:59:52 AM
Check PCL, market cap 5mln$, working produkt based on predicting crypto prices using AI, they got partnership with google.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 11:10:19 PM
have a look at OPEN platform, they are giving a 2:1 bonus on token swap
Activity: 12
June 20, 2018, 10:54:09 PM
In my opinion, BQT,wicc and Iost will make a easy 5x. However, everyone has different views.

Activity: 63
June 11, 2018, 07:44:30 AM
I agree with you, most of the projects drops 4-5x times, I think we will see minimum x3 x4 for all altcoins at the bull season, I hope we see at june this good days.

It only applies to the altcoin with good community support.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
June 03, 2018, 04:19:54 PM
I think bitcoin private will do 5x.. Its specifically good coin cause using safe bitcoin chain as far as I know.
With increased privacy levels it can do crazy pumps, 5x is very possible in my opinion.. Btcp is nice.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 03, 2018, 04:10:41 PM
I do not know...but...

Total WSPU2pts earned: 1910.58074168
Total pending dollars earned: 1.05607472
Total claims: 1164
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.00443

Like we can see:
the WSPU2pts has already x4.43
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
June 03, 2018, 04:06:42 PM
hahah. it is a million dollar question  Cheesy. i would choose the ones with low market cap. Strong blockchain projects with less than 20m usd market cap has good potential to grow very fast in the first bullish run.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 03:43:44 PM
I assume that you can make 5x profit with each coin of top100 crypto. Current capitalization is so low, so if you buy now and fix profit after hitting previous maximum, you will suceed. I would recommend to buy well known coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

Some ICOs can give you really great returns, from what I have seen. For instance check out the Multiversum project.
I've done my research and I am confident in the project. The project has the some really promising tech in the ICO field. They take a proven methodology and with a competent team they research newer techs with its integrated blockchain idea and using techniques of fault tolerance that provide an abstract layer for makeing underlying blockchains reliable, enabling applications to work on different blockchains. This makes computing much safer and resilient to global failures, which is not the case now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
June 03, 2018, 03:34:06 PM
I agree with you, most of the projects drops 4-5x times, I think we will see minimum x3 x4 for all altcoins at the bull season, I hope we see at june this good days.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
June 03, 2018, 03:27:57 PM
Most coins will  do a 5x or 10x  easily once the market correction ends and its starts a strong move to the upside. Hopefully the next big rise will start this month or next.
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 03:24:43 PM
KIN

It will be integrating into the Kik chat app as soon as this month. Once it's fully integrated it will become the most used crypto in the world... this could lead to a large jump in price.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kin/
Activity: 168
June 03, 2018, 03:20:34 PM
Aeternity (AE) and Gulden (NLG) this summer
Both very unique en promising tech, AE mainnet release and NLG major update on the 26th of June!

WINSTARS!! It is a new gambing platform with right alfa platform now! x30 in one year and on top will be 100$. Now 0.2$. Today is start ICO
https://winstars.io/ru/?ref=p6Al28w4

Activity: 55
May 30, 2018, 04:22:33 AM
Aeternity (AE) and Gulden (NLG) this summer
Both very unique en promising tech, AE mainnet release and NLG major update on the 26th of June!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 04:19:32 AM
idex exchange is the dencentalized milgiore exchange and volumes are constantly growing. I believe in a 5x idextoken membership
Activity: 63
May 30, 2018, 04:09:54 AM
Deciding on coin that will x5 in few months can be somehow unpredictable as nobody knows what will be the future of any coin but I think some stable coin can likely x2 or 3 but not sure of x5 regarding the current flow of market price. Maybe before the end of the year, they may likely multiply by x5 as the market should be more stable by then.
it is precisely because of the instability of the market that making such forecasts is undesirable, because in most cases they do not come true. I think until the situation on the stock exchange stabilizes and the price of Bitcoin does not rise, the growth of the rest of the crypto currency is out of the question.

If the coin has good development and good community support, the price will rise eventually.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
May 24, 2018, 07:21:56 AM
Deciding on coin that will x5 in few months can be somehow unpredictable as nobody knows what will be the future of any coin but I think some stable coin can likely x2 or 3 but not sure of x5 regarding the current flow of market price. Maybe before the end of the year, they may likely multiply by x5 as the market should be more stable by then.
it is precisely because of the instability of the market that making such forecasts is undesirable, because in most cases they do not come true. I think until the situation on the stock exchange stabilizes and the price of Bitcoin does not rise, the growth of the rest of the crypto currency is out of the question.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 07:16:28 AM
Activity: 76
May 24, 2018, 07:16:04 AM
Cardano and IOTA are really amazing one that can even go more then 5x.
For the next generation it's hard to predict. But I believe some alt that grow with their platform when their platform are officially launched their price will go further.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
May 24, 2018, 07:11:18 AM
can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?

Unfortunly it is impossible to tell you which coin will achieve 5x growth and how fast. I can give you few coins with big potencial, e.g deeponion because this coin has good community, promising technology and profesional team but nobody know when price start pumping. But it is still only potencial, if you want hope in this like me, do it, but remember no coin is sure
All those people who are there in the world of crypto currencies are still unaware of the fact that investing in which crypto coin will help you in having lot more money.

You just need to be sure that you are taking the best possible decision by looking at all the possible circumstances and that you need to be sure that you will have some good advantage at the end. Invest wisely and that think well before making any kind of decision.
Pages:
Jump to: