Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ???? - page 18. (Read 200495 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Many coins can offer on such criteria, but also all these proposed coins have large and small risks, and I think that every person mastered in this area, should choose his own coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
it can not be a logical move to think about investing in such a long term, in fact it can be considered as 1 year in this market.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions

STEALTH STAKING algo (Proof-Of-Stealth) done by Spectrecoin

Basically an ability to stake your coins on private (anonymous) balances receving anonymous untraceable bonus rewards.
First ever algorithm in Crypto.
What is even more funny, is that current mcap is only 6 mills due to lack of awareness about the project

https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/

Spot on, such an awesome project with so much growth potential from where it’s currently sat
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey folks,

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

STEALTH STAKING algo (Proof-Of-Stealth) done by Spectrecoin

Basically an ability to stake your coins on private (anonymous) balances receving anonymous untraceable bonus rewards.
First ever algorithm in Crypto.
What is even more funny, is that current mcap is only 6 mills due to lack of awareness about the project

https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
Activity: 98
Dadi, Eos, Neo, Etherium I think they are very good for long-term investments
Activity: 756
Merit: 102

Coins that you bought for less than a cent I think is worth holding for a very long time. For me I have bought some tokens that I got for less than a cent and I saw the price of those token reached its ATH last year and all in all the total money I can get from that token alone is worth $120K USD but I didn't dump because after all I bought those token for less than a cent even if it drops to 80% I still got it.  I'm not even sure if I will really sell them, maybe one day if I have to.

wow good for you that you manage to earn huge incomes by just buying those cheap coins . anyways ,  i think not all cheap coins that under 1usd are all good because as i see most them are only useless  ,  id say useless because most of them are came from a verry shady company and there is a high chance that you can get scammed by them .

Thats why , i myself is only trusting on btc and other altcoins that seems to be more popular or well known because i am more confident about them .
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Coins that you bought for less than a cent I think is worth holding for a very long time. For me I have bought some tokens that I got for less than a cent and I saw the price of those token reached its ATH last year and all in all the total money I can get from that token alone is worth $120K USD but I didn't dump because after all I bought those token for less than a cent even if it drops to 80% I still got it.  I'm not even sure if I will really sell them, maybe one day if I have to.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hey folks,

When it comes to long term investment, there's only one coins that comes to my mind and that is ethereum because that coin has a great potential that can survive the bad status of the market and that is one factor of successful coin in long term investment.
Activity: 210
A good coin for long-term investment is Ripple.
Currently Ripple managed to become a coin that gets the 3rd place in the coin market cap.
The advantage of Ripple is the ability to transfer Ripple very quickly and is a coin researched by several banks.
I am sure that in the future Ripple will turn into an expensive and profitable coin.
Activity: 116
Cryptocurrencies are ideal for any of the top 10,good money turnover,trading volumes and deposits for the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Now there are a lot of profitable variants in the market, as we buy them very cheaply, and if luckily, their price can grow tens and hundreds of times and we will get a good profit
Activity: 49
In addition to bitcoin, I would feel comfortable having ETH and NEO in my bag for the next 5 years. Also a small stack of VET, and all the possible exchange coins that provide didivends ie. KCS, COSS, CEFS etc. While some of these exchanges may die, I believe they will provide nice profits through dividends that can be sold during the future bull seasons.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
For sure that you will not do a mistake by investing into Bitcoin. Bitcoin is probably the safest crypto coin and many big investors think same.
But also there are more probably profitable projects. But I am talking about the safest coin.

yeah, atm it looks like that bitcoin is the "most safe" out there, but i think you should split the invest
maybe 50/50 or 60/40... for bigger profits, you should choose some altcoins.. the altcoins you can also split into 50/50
some of top50 and some risky invests
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
For sure that you will not do a mistake by investing into Bitcoin. Bitcoin is probably the safest crypto coin and many big investors think same.
But also there are more probably profitable projects. But I am talking about the safest coin.
Activity: 196
I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
Activity: 81
I think cryptocurrency is a bad option for long-term investments. Big risks, frequent changes of course and too young industry.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
For me now, the only cryptocurrency worthy of long-term investment is bitcoin, while other altcoins are slowly losing value!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
that is a very good question ! because if we know it today then in a few months or years we would all be very rich and none would have to ask any more questions here .but it's very hard to find the right coin. you have to be really lucky or an inside man.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Big investments from five to ten years with alt coins, I can only use one but still the market for coins alt is still unpredictable. The coins above can be replaced by new aspirations and undervalued and undervalued coins will be good for long-term investments. I think the best choices are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Therefore for the long term, the main coin is a good choice.
Activity: 114
Of course, for long-term investment the most suitable cryptocurrency was and will be Bitcoin. It is a fact.
Pages:
Jump to: