Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ???? - page 45. (Read 200497 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions

If you're looking for an investment that is good for long term like 5 to 10 years then look for blockchain applications that captures value, not  those that simply creates value. Look for something also that has potential for network growth and useful real world application of its protocol.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Litecoin and monero are the two coins which can show tremendous profits in the long run as both the coins are very capable platforms. MONERO is a coin based upon the idea of complete privacy and security. It is one of the most popular coins available in the market and can show good amounts of growth from future.
LITECOIN is a coin which is famous for its lightning quick transactions as it is almost 4 times faster than Bitcoin. You can expect the price of litecoin to be above 300$ within 2-3 years for sure.
Activity: 170
It was hard to hold altcoin for long period of time, only bitcoin is the best for long term investment. But if you want to take a risk just choose ethereum and LTC these two are still exist for many years and they have a good progress since they start up to now.
I agree with your opinion I prefer the bitcoin because future prospects will be good. moreover now many people who know bitcoin
Activity: 83
I think ethereum and ripple are two very potential coin of the future.
Activity: 149
Bitcoin is great for a long-term holding. You can profit a lot when you buy bitcoins because it has potential to boom in the next years which many investors expect and predict. Next is ethereum because it is one of the trusted coin and people are looking at its great possibility in booming.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
i think right now the best coin in long term is ethereum and bitcoin. bitcoin is already great and etherum is number two maybe you can put some money into ethereum and bitcoin. maybe NEO and Riplle great to
Same with my opinion. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are good for long term investment. These two are valuable and keep increasing their value; as of now, the value is low but eventually it will rise again.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
i think right now the best coin in long term is ethereum and bitcoin. bitcoin is already great and etherum is number two maybe you can put some money into ethereum and bitcoin. maybe NEO and Riplle great to
Activity: 352
Currently, my investments are spread out among Ripple, DeepOnion, Stellar, Litecoin and Ethereum. I think DeepOnion has the most potential among these coins since I believe it is highly undervalued at the moment.
I believe what you just mention but the most coin i think is eth, eth. Eth is next to bitcoin many years later on eth may compete with bitcoin. Eth is safety and very effecient to use and alsl their transactilns unlike the bitcoin but in terms of value eth may not compete with bitcoin but eth will help you out in that range of years you want to hold.
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
You can choose your coins to "buy and hold" from the first 10-20 tokens  - https://coinmarketcap.com/. And of course you should read about events in cryptoworld, learn basic theory. In order not to lose your investments.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-velixid-a-global-platform-for-frictionless-identity-verification-2721724

Activity: 615
Merit: 258
I think the best coin which is suitable for great longterm investment is the company of bitcoins, because they are the one and only coin who offers a great quality of service and high return on investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think the coins which are great for long term is bitcoin because bitcoin have large population. Every day there is a lot who joins in bitcoin. I think it will progress more year by year.
Activity: 77
That question will result in so many replies that gives you no value or help whatsoever, I could say $FUN since I believe in the project but I mean, what does this really do for you?
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Hi, I would vote for OAX and BNT, they are for the moment really undervalued, so it is a good moment to buy this cryptos before it is too late
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
if you want to invest in tokens, there is still a great chance for atlant.io to go higher.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
5-10 years is a very long period of time. The most reasonable investment for such a long term is bitcoin and ethereum. In addition, it is worth considering an investment in NEO, LTC or other promising altcoins.
Activity: 126
For me it's - REDLcoin.
REDL is a new ERC20 token built upon the Ethereum blockchain. The primary function of REDL is as a utility token within the RL platform used to purchase the services.
REDL is a utility token within the RL platform used to purchase the services. You can pay for Expert services in RL app. We have long-term strategy and plans for the next 5 years to become real marketplace that includes integration of enormous number of services starts from romantic dinner reservation in restaurants & taxi to various eShops integration as well as digital content providers.
REDL is utility token (not security token) to make payments confidential and now everyone can buy REDL with 50% bonus and sell in the future for full price.
Activity: 14
Very simple, Ethereum. It's the currency with the most growth potential among all the existing ones
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions
I think the coins which are great for long term are the coins which are really popular and have alot of applications in the real world. I think RIPPLE and CIVIC are two coins in which you should surely invest as these coins have tremendous amount of potential to grow in the near future. RIPPLE is a coins based upon the idea of global value transfer and CIVIC is a coin based upon the idea of identity verification with help of Blockchain technology. You can really earn good amounts of profits if you will invest in these coins
Activity: 406
In my opinion this is WAVES, Universa NEO and Stellar from these projects, I expect to see growth each year over the next 5 years
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you look at what the BTC reacts to all currencies. That's probably better for investment suited BTC well and younger brother of his ETH.
Bitcoin is why most coins have an exchange. People don't really want their altcoins, they want more Bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: