Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ???? - page 44. (Read 200497 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
for me, ethereum will be the best option for long term investment. it is top 2 on coinmarketcap and top 1 of all altcoins. ethereum has just started a year a go but it gain this much demand.

Do you know why it can gained so much demand in short time not like dogecoin?
Its because the smart contract of etherium being used by so many project to start their new idea. And etherium is the first and easiest smart contract.
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
I'm definitely holding on to Bitcoin, some Ethereum and NEO's. But also looking into new intereseting projects with a future ahead. Really into Effect.AI now... seems like a steady business model
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions
Choose any of the top 100 and buy. All of them are gradually rising to the dollar. And then it's simple...personal advice: dash.
I would go invest to bitcoin for a long term investment.Bitcoin has proven their good progress and strenght in last 2 to 5 years .In this coming year btc will be more profitable and with the high return profit in the future.
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions
Choose any of the top 100 and buy. All of them are gradually rising to the dollar. And then it's simple...personal advice: dash.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
ICX will be the best long term investment and its so cheap now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
I think the best coin which is suitable for great longterm investment is the company of bitcoins, because they are the one and only coin who offers a great quality of service and high return on investment.
In my opinion, there can be no other better option than that of bitcoin at this very moment if you are going for long term investment of money as this is the only coin which is being used globally and that the ones who are planning for long term investment of money are investing some very good amount of money into it as the know that this will later help in having a huge profit as its market value rises at steady speed.
Activity: 109
Investing in alt coins really takes time it will cost many efforts and sweat and tears, for me you just need to hold on and keep calm in using bitcoin, find alternative ways for the meantime in order for you to gain more bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
for me, ethereum will be the best option for long term investment. it is top 2 on coinmarketcap and top 1 of all altcoins. ethereum has just started a year a go but it gain this much demand.
That right, It is hard to deny, ETH and Bitcoin are still worth two pennies to buy and hold for a long time. While BTC is showing its strength at this time, ETH is a bright future. ETH is showing the absolute security of most people investing in it. Bitcoin is still popular with any hindrance as it has been in the past. And the reason why bitcoin has helped many people become rich.
Activity: 392
It would be the top 4 coins for me. Bitcoin- the most popular, the king of the cryptos, secured and anonymous. Ethereum- allows developers to create and deploy decentralized applications. Ripple- said to be the fastest, most scalable digital asset for payments. Monero- the secure, private, fungible, untraceable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Waves, ethereum and vechain are the best long term investment coins right now. currently everything is bleeding but thats ok for crypto.
Activity: 12
I believe in Ethereum. Ethereum is famous due to smart contracts. Ethereum has many uses and dapps are getting very famous. NEO may also increase if China shows positive response towards NEO.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
Activity: 336
I think that you can choose any coin from the top-20 coinmarcetcap, and it will be an excellent investment for the next five years. By the way, now is a very good time to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
I think that the etherium will grow well. Because with him a lot of calculations. For the time being it's scary to buy anything, the market is red.
Activity: 140
I think waves, eth  is a great coin.I am hopeful that after 10 years these coins will remain and there will be very good profits.
Activity: 378
I think Monero good for long term holdings. Monero has a market cap of $5.2 billion and a single XMR cost $335. I expect Monero to grow even more in the future so I believe it is a good long-term investment.
Activity: 182
I choose NEO for investment. the coins that are said to be new are already ranked 6th in> https://coinmarketcap.com/ but still Bitcoin and Ethereum are one good option for investment.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
Ethereum will still be the best option of all altcoins but if you still insist on buying altcoins, new projects like arcblock, nucleus vision may be good
Activity: 238
Big money is coming into  crypto through the main banks and investment houses ans they are looking at the more established cryptos to invest their asset funds etc. i think though some new innovative coins like cardano,NEO and IOTA, EOS and some others, might have what it takes to pull it off over the next five years and beyond.
Activity: 265
A really good project to invest in is "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
Because their idea is definetely unique and it will become popular for sure!
Pages:
Jump to: