Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ???? - page 59. (Read 200493 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
Omg the coin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions
altcoins which are good for long term investments are MONERO,ethereum and stellar lumens.
MONERO is a good choice as it is one of the most popular coins available in the market .the idea behind monero is of complete privacy.it is a secure and untraceable coin which safeguards tge identity of sender and receiver.
Etherium is famous for hosting most of the IC0s and new projects .it also has one of the strongest development teams and has a lot of potential to grow in future.
STELLAR is a project based upon the idea of global value transfer and real time gross settlement.The project has recently partnered with IBM- the technology tycoon.You can expect its value to double itself within 2 to 3 years.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
I am thinking of investing in monetha in the long term because the development team of the project is very robust
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions
Since you ask for best tokens then I highly recommend SPEC tokens of SPECTRE.ai are a great investment for five to ten years it has two different tokens namely SPEC-D which stands for the dividend token and the other one is the SPEC-U which is the utility token. Utility tokens receive higher payouts and a wider variety of assets inside the platform while in  Dividend tokens will be distributed monthly or yearly with eth. When it comes to coins I suggest you have to check the top five coins on coinmarketcap. Coins with bigger and stronger community is also a big deal in choosing a better coin and has potential to be more  valuable in the future.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I think Xtrabytes is a great long term investment
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
In my view.. Sia , msp  are long term.. Here

www.bitcoinmarena.info
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think these altcoins will be successful in the long-term; Ethereum BAT(Basic Attention Token) Neo Zencash Shift
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
I think investing in altcoin in long term may not be that ideal because of its volatility in price and can easily be manipulated by news but who knows. Bitcoin started also as very few believe in it. Many are pessimist investing in it but eventually jump into it when it started to prove that it can withstand obstacles within its path and it has a good foundation. If I have to choose I may take ETH, NEO, and XRP as my long term choice. It have good dev team and good concept behind it that can topped other competitors with respect to its category.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
If you're looking for a longterm investment with great profit, then there's no doubt that the best coin there is, is bitcoin. Up until now, we can see how the price had surge up from what it was before. Although, there are other great coins by which the potentials are becoming noticeable due to the increase in their value such as Eth, Lite and Waves. so far, I'm watchng out for Deeponion and ETN because of its credentials. you can also do some of your own research.
Activity: 274
Currently, my investments are spread out among Ripple, DeepOnion, Stellar, Litecoin and Ethereum. I think DeepOnion has the most potential among these coins since I believe it is highly undervalued at the moment.

I like your list. The only one I'm not convinced n is Ripple. I own it, and have down for a year or more, but I'm not as confident it'll be a long term thing. The others, completely.

I've always been big on MAID because I love the project and idea behind it, price wise it isn't great at the moment, but they're working hard and testing thoroughly...which they have to if they're to achieve what they've set out to. I feel it's undervalued at present.
Activity: 232
i hold  Neo, BTC, ETH and lisk for ling term

but then i have other high ricks coins and ico's i invest in once i get decent gains i then sell them into more of the kong term to build my protfolio

NEO is really promising for next 4 years.

WAVES, LTC and ETH can be held as well.

But the most trusted one for all the community is still bitcoin. It has incredible potential.
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
i hold  Neo, BTC, ETH and lisk for ling term

but then i have other high ricks coins and ico's i invest in once i get decent gains i then sell them into more of the kong term to build my protfolio
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
For longterm investment my suggestion is Lisk. But you should divedi your risk with BTC for any situation.
Activity: 196
with 3-5 years. I think ETH, BTC and Litecoin are good coins to invest. You can look back history. Most of investors who holding 3 those coins could not get profit.  Cheesy.
Activity: 252
you see bitcoin from last 5 years? this is the proof the bitcoin can be a good long term investment than other altcoins. you must invest in bitcoin
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
For long term, BTC/ETH/OMG...
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
bitcoin would be a lucrative investment place for the long term but I have an alternative coin option which I think coin coin will grow and develop quickly like Ethereum, Waves, XRP and certainly good for long term investment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://goo.gl/ePsALC
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
For long term investments, I look into really solid use cases, good teams, and smaller markets. The generic currency coins suffer from having so much competition, it's hard to tell which ones are going to come out ahead in the long run. Better to be a big fish in a little pond instead of a normal fish in the whole ocean.
As an example, I'm an avid gamer, and keep my eyes on blockchain solutions in the online gaming space. I think that's a market ripe for disruption from blockchain tech, and has lots of people who would be willing to adopt the technology. Here's a few I'm keeping my eyes on:
www.Dmarket.io
www.enjincoin.io
www.MindSports.IO
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
For the long term investment , it's prety sure bitcoin become the right one. But if you want the alternative coin you can choose according your favorite. But i recomend you too invest on XRP, WAVES. Start from the cheapers coin. Because that's two will be like a gold on 2020.
Pages:
Jump to: