Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins are good for investing? - page 5. (Read 4194 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 7
September 11, 2021, 05:09:30 AM
I prefer these coins for best Option

BNB
BTT
Polkadot
Chainlink &
Dogecoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 11, 2021, 04:39:06 AM
I think all the tokens mentioned are all good coins and moreover they are all listed on Coinmarketcap. if you want to invest in one of these coins, I think it's also a good choice.
but I myself to make investments I'm more confident with cardano, ethereum and Binance / bnb. I'm more interested in this!!
The first thing that Everyone who makes an investment sees, is not that the coin is already listed on coinmarketcap, but rather the amount of volume and interest and trend of a coin, and in general everyone will choose what coin he likes at this time and it also depends on the current number of fans of the coin, for example as you said.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 11, 2021, 04:17:44 AM
Hello all,
If one wants to invest a small amount of money in the cryptocurrency, then which coins are good? I mean is something about $500. Are Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar good?
I have another question: Can Ripple win the court? When is the next Ripple court?

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
Since you wanna consider investing in the crypto space I'll recommend you focus on DeFi and good altcoins such as Near,sol and ftm rather than this old altcoins which aren't making any exciting moves eos is just looking dull and  tron on the other hand isn't making any good improvement lately it's just stagnant in terms of development, near will a more profitable investment than tron in my opinion.
Thank you for providing a recommendation but that doesn't mean it's suitable for everyone,
I'm sure everyone has their own coin choice according to the results of research and analysis carried out
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
September 11, 2021, 03:42:25 AM
Hello all,
If one wants to invest a small amount of money in the cryptocurrency, then which coins are good? I mean is something about $500. Are Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar good?
I have another question: Can Ripple win the court? When is the next Ripple court?

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
Since you wanna consider investing in the crypto space I'll recommend you focus on DeFi and good altcoins such as Near,sol and ftm rather than this old altcoins which aren't making any exciting moves eos is just looking dull and  tron on the other hand isn't making any good improvement lately it's just stagnant in terms of development, near will a more profitable investment than tron in my opinion.
Why have to invest on Defi coin, do you know how many Defi coins before become scam and shit coin without any value again? better left Defi coin as investment because is not worth and nothing profit will get, better with potential and most recommended coin like BNB, SOL, LTC and ETH as best investment how ever short term or long term keep give you much profit.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 298
September 11, 2021, 03:30:39 AM
Hello all,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 165
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 11, 2021, 03:00:53 AM
Making your choice of investment should be considered by you, we all have a way of analyzing crypto coin which we want to buy. For me I choose to invest in bsc trx and cardano because I have made it my choice of investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 11, 2021, 02:50:05 AM
Hello all,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
Pay your attention to Defi projects, I found SingularityDAO, bought their SDAO but it's a long term investment
I like this kind of investment, exploring the projects roadmap, do the research and there you go in
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 10, 2021, 10:01:52 PM
If I were in your position, I would choose polkadots as a coin to invest, because seeing the very stable price of polkadots in recent months it will attract more investors to invest in polkadots.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 10, 2021, 09:50:02 PM
Then do you think that most investors today are not familiar with Cardano and BNB? so you suggest to them on both coins. You need to know that nowadays investors are no longer stupid in looking at all the cryptocurrencies and they know which one is the best, unless they sleep all day looking at nothing.
There are still a few that don't know what they do.

They invest on cryptos that aren't really popular and they buy it with the hope of growing faster than what they're expecting.

But many have learned and became wiser as an investor and does research before they invest into a coin.

Experienced taught them on how to work with this kind of investment, even there are some who are still lazy not doing their research before investing, thinking that by following the hypes they will manage to earned, those people who are just influenced by friends or some influencers inside social medias, they are still prone to follow meme project that sooner will lead them to lose their money.
By doing your own research, the chance that you'll be able to pick the right asset for your investment is really high. Trusting your own instinct and keep following the development always bring better chance of success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 10, 2021, 02:42:51 PM
I think all the tokens mentioned are all good coins and moreover they are all listed on Coinmarketcap. if you want to invest in one of these coins, I think it's also a good choice.
but I myself to make investments I'm more confident with cardano, ethereum and Binance / bnb. I'm more interested in this!!
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
September 10, 2021, 01:32:47 PM
Then do you think that most investors today are not familiar with Cardano and BNB? so you suggest to them on both coins. You need to know that nowadays investors are no longer stupid in looking at all the cryptocurrencies and they know which one is the best, unless they sleep all day looking at nothing.
There are still a few that don't know what they do.

They invest on cryptos that aren't really popular and they buy it with the hope of growing faster than what they're expecting.

But many have learned and became wiser as an investor and does research before they invest into a coin.
Activity: 74
September 10, 2021, 01:28:50 PM
Hello all,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
May I entice you to check on Stakenet's multiple staking solutions that provide an option for everyone, no matter how much XSN (the native coin of Stakenet) they own or their technical expertise. There is no limit to how much XSN you need to begin staking so you could start with just 1 XSN if you wish.
These are the Staking options that Stakenet provide:
- XSN Cloud Pooled Staking
- Normal Wallet Staking
- Cold Staking (TPoS)
For more information, check out their official site: stakenet.io
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
September 10, 2021, 11:52:55 AM
There are lots of great project in the market nowadays . Investors need to do their due diligence before investing their funds in any cryptocurrencies. As for me ,investing in a coin like ADA is a good investment . ADA has a huge potential . Another good coin i can suggest is BNB. I believe those 2 coins are good for investment .
Activity: 28
August 02, 2021, 09:53:18 AM
There are lots of great project in the market nowadays . Investors need to do their due diligence before investing their funds in any cryptocurrencies. As for me ,investing in a coin like ADA is a good investment . ADA has a huge potential . Another good coin i can suggest is BNB. I believe those 2 coins are good for investment .
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 02, 2021, 08:29:24 AM

I think the best altcoins for investment right now are xlm and xrp because both have the potential to increase in the future. and this I see from the movement and the amount of volume that is increasing all the time. and I think the current price of trx has reached its highest price and is likely to fall again in the future.
if there will be a decrease in TRX why do you recommend it?
I believe the two assets you mentioned are good. because the trading volume is also high. it shows the support from the community is also high.
no matter you follow your choice and analysis. it's better than you following other people who talk a lot about the market going down deeper or the market going to keep pumping until the end of the year. I'm sure you see it on forums and social media.

for myself, I choose BNB for assets that I will hold in the long term. I will try to stick with my choice.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Chainjoes.com
August 02, 2021, 08:22:53 AM
Hello all,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.

I think the best altcoins for investment right now are xlm and xrp because both have the potential to increase in the future. and this I see from the movement and the amount of volume that is increasing all the time. and I think the current price of trx has reached its highest price and is likely to fall again in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
August 02, 2021, 07:26:46 AM
I suggest you to invest SFUND token because it is great token and last time its pumped and it's price was about 2$ of 1 token. And now a days it is dumping down. It is time to invest in this token. For get benifit in future.

A large rise in a token does not always repeat, there are many examples when, after a very good rise in the price, there is a very large fall. People start buying this token in order to make a profit, but it does not grow, and so people become holders for many years and it is not clear whether this growth will happen again or not.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
August 02, 2021, 07:14:49 AM
Irrespective of the coins you want to invest in, there are certain points to look into, bear in mind and research on; the first is always the team and their experiences in that field of the project they are working on, the second is the use case and how possible for it to work and the third is the team and community engagement. I believe with these, at least one can be able to make good investing decisions.
Now with respect to the coins mentioned and the money involved, I would think it is better to stick to just 2 or 3 but preferably 2 strong projects, which can grow fast owing to their working platforms and products; the coins are SOL and ADA, in case of 3, then XLM can fit in.
Lastly, I don't think any much thing have been said about the Xrp case, but would be wise to pay more attention to projects whose team are focused on their goals.
Activity: 5
August 02, 2021, 06:21:20 AM
If you want to invest in the latest altcoins and projects, I recommend the "dbx" token. I also advise you to get acquainted with HIV XNJ NFRJT
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
August 02, 2021, 03:15:44 AM
I think coins that are in the top 20 of CMC are very good to invest because they have very good potential and prospects in the future, but if you want to invest in the long term then the best choice is BTC, ETH and BNB, because these coins are the most  dominate the crypto market,

Top20 from CMC ? I would never rely on top, because every position in it can be manipulated. And it even does not matter if the altcoin is top2 or top2000 place.

For example USDT is on the third place? Based on your post, it is a good altcoin for investing. But it will never give any profit.
Another good example I always like to point on - is Ripple. One finger click and SEC with another claims could quickly drop XRP from the top. They have already done it, they have already dropped XRP from top3 to top7 in a single day.
Pages:
Jump to: