Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins are good for investing? - page 9. (Read 4194 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
May 09, 2021, 02:20:30 PM
Of the four coins that you mentioned I am only more familiar with TRON and in my opinion of the four coins that have the greatest potential for taking long-term profits is tron
Tron has a good network with relatively cheap transaction fees because Tron's price itself is still in a very affordable category for everyone, so it is still very suitable for long-term choice because Tron is basically not a bad token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 09, 2021, 11:03:05 AM
SOCIAL (SOCL) on Pancake Swap

New project, small market cap

Contract Address: 0x556a9f5bd75a175d10cf0cf5de753d4a58efdf70

Token burn when the project reaches 1000 holders.

I've never seen this coin, currently there are many altcoins on the BSC network and it is difficult to choose coins that have good potential because all altcoins have almost the same idea, but if the altcoin is listed on the Dex exchange and is on the new coingecko list, looks like I need to do some research before investing. Btw, you have invested in this coin?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
May 09, 2021, 10:54:22 AM
Those are Good Coins right there but the most important thing, is to do research and analysis about where to invest your money. Update yourself everyday for all the possibilities of how Volatile the cryptocurrency is. Either the value would instantly pump and the other week it would go Down, such is the time to do some serious investing. Also take some risk while doing it, you never know what will the outcome be.
Activity: 2002
May 09, 2021, 10:48:23 AM
Hello all,
If one wants to invest a small amount of money in the cryptocurrency, then which coins are good? I mean is something about $500. Are Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar good?
I have another question: Can Ripple win the court? When is the next Ripple court?

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
Every coin is good for investment so anyone selecting or chosing one as best option for investment, i can say it's a capital lies because no body can determine the coin that will increase tomorrow except the miners or forex traders who are really knows the concept of cryptocurrency and how they are been.
What is clear is not all coins are good for investment so don't carelessly choose coins for investment,
make sure before investing we have to do research first however it is a good thing,
predicting whether a coin will go up or not is a difficult thing and I think it needs more analysis
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 09, 2021, 09:11:14 AM
SOCIAL (SOCL) on Pancake Swap

New project, small market cap

Contract Address: 0x556a9f5bd75a175d10cf0cf5de753d4a58efdf70

Token burn when the project reaches 1000 holders.
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
May 08, 2021, 07:30:47 PM
Hello all,
If one wants to invest a small amount of money in the cryptocurrency, then which coins are good? I mean is something about $500. Are Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar good?
I have another question: Can Ripple win the court? When is the next Ripple court?

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
Every coin is good for investment so anyone selecting or chosing one as best option for investment, i can say it's a capital lies because no body can determine the coin that will increase tomorrow except the miners or forex traders who are really knows the concept of cryptocurrency and how they are been.
Activity: 574
May 08, 2021, 06:56:12 PM
Hello all,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
I don't have any information about Ripple court win, but you shouldn't invest in any of these altcoins except if you are a big investor. Ripples are already losing the current bullrun of cryptocurrency. You should change your focus from the top altcoins. Out of the top 200 altcoins could be right for your 500 USD. Maybe DIA or Cartesi could be your preferred choice.
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
May 08, 2021, 06:53:30 PM
Great if you take opportunity to invest on them, you must have a good profit at the moment.
But if you want to have a long term run, i bet you can go on EOS, the platform is really good while the community also strong.
In Venezuela, theres many store that already EOS and because of their hyperinflation EOS usually used as a transaction tools between people too.
Also EdenOS and Bullish platform maybe will be a good product that will trigger the price in the future.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
May 08, 2021, 06:39:39 PM
not much people talking about LUNA here, i think LUNA will be top 10 in coinmarket due its quality. LUNA ecosystem well created and even they have partner from local government in korea for developting blokchain. LUNA , UNIZEN and HATHOR will be new gem in couple months. UNIZEN was new exchange with binance liquidity and loq fee , and hathor will launched DEX with feeless.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
May 08, 2021, 04:46:14 PM
Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar
Of the four coins that you mentioned I am only more familiar with TRON and in my opinion of the four coins that have the greatest potential for taking long-term profits is tron
Activity: 1036
May 08, 2021, 04:42:54 PM
If I were going to invest only $500, then I would split this amount into equal parts and spend $100 each on ZIL, BAL, NXS, CREAM and Synthetix .
I think it would be a balanced choice.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
May 08, 2021, 04:14:29 PM
I think a difficult choice, because between Tron, EOS, Ripple, and Stellar are the same coins that have the same selling value. but when it comes to high demand, the choice I should make is TRX, if I have $ 500. This is just an opinion and not an invitation to buy TRX ... what do you think my friend
Basically everyone will also choose coins that have a high demand, Tron is not a bad coin and of course it will be very good for anyone to have because everyone has also seen that Tron can also provide a very good profit when the price increases.
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
May 08, 2021, 03:44:09 PM
I am still loyal to investing with ethereum.
Of the various altcoins I hold, eth still has the highest value.
Hopefully in the future the price will be better and make me successful.
But you can also invest with other altcoins that also have a good future, but you should research before making an investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
May 08, 2021, 03:30:15 PM
I think BNB, UNI, DOT, CAKE good for investment at this time. Those coins have good future. If you want to invest for long term, Then I recommend you to consider about those coins.
Few days back CAKE was $25 yet new highs $44 I wish I put more than I did on. Could have been way more yet that is the way things are. Crazy but this is the opportunity of crypto. I'm hoping to see a nice retrace so I can bag up. CAKE, BAKE, BANANA all are worthy choice.
I think cake have break out and get higher price now, I see last than three days price keep stable and not growing up or down. I think so far Cake is not good way for entry and better looking with bake coin to buy, most faster for growing up and price still lower will be the same price like BNB or raise cake price.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
April 29, 2021, 11:11:35 AM
I think BNB, UNI, DOT, CAKE good for investment at this time. Those coins have good future. If you want to invest for long term, Then I recommend you to consider about those coins.
Few days back CAKE was $25 yet new highs $44 I wish I put more than I did on. Could have been way more yet that is the way things are. Crazy but this is the opportunity of crypto. I'm hoping to see a nice retrace so I can bag up. CAKE, BAKE, BANANA all are worthy choice.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
April 29, 2021, 11:01:00 AM
for now I think ETH, BNB is a good altcoin to invest. in addition to its price that keeps rising and its
decline is not too steep it is very suitable to invest in ETH and BNB.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
April 29, 2021, 10:38:41 AM
Keep holding with bigger coin on BNB and LTC, I think both coin best for investing and many people hold this coin, with BNB now raise to higher price maybe want to get new all time high. Don't worry when you try both coin BNB and LTC because will get chance touch higher price like ethereum, when you see BNB you will get surprise because with higher price later.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 28, 2021, 12:38:47 PM
Binance Coin
Stellar
Cardano
Xrp
Doge

All the altcoins I mention I can recommend because they have been around for more than 3 years in the cryptocurrency market. Since experiencing a bearish or bullish market, these 5 altcoins have become the ones that are much interested by people. the most important thing when you invest must know when is the right time to invest. during a bullish market like today is it right for you to invest?

Analyzing and acknowledging the current market, it's very important to know the right timing when you are investing.

There are lots of projects that are good to invest your money, all you have to do is you research and picture the full potential of your chosen assets to place your money.

Thanks for sharing, the fact that you mentioned is also good factors when investing, development and community support helps certain
project to develop and continue to provide good benefits.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
April 28, 2021, 12:30:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: