Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins are good for investing? - page 6. (Read 4195 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 100
August 02, 2021, 01:23:03 AM
I also have small sums of money to invest now. But I am not involved in trading as I consider it to be too risky and nervous, and I can’t get a lot of profit just from holding because of small capital. So now I participate in different AirDrops that are free, so maybe you will also try. In addition to this, there are different defi-projects where you can earn by staking, for example.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 01, 2021, 05:50:48 PM
Hello all,
If one wants to invest a small amount of money in the cryptocurrency, then which coins are good? I mean is something about $500. Are Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar good?
I have another question: Can Ripple win the court? When is the next Ripple court?

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
"One very good option for your 500 dollars is to invest in this impressive project I know called Stakenet and its native coin XSN.

- Undervalued but has a huge potential to moon.
- The development team is focus driven.
- Project has been around since 2018.
- Has an active discord & twitter community.
- Continous and exciting developments are still on going.

and so much more. Hope you can check it out!"
Activity: 164
Merit: 11
August 01, 2021, 02:24:13 PM
There are many good coins for short term investment as well as for long term investment, if you are looking for a long term good coins then i will suggest to buy and hold these coins:
BTC, Eth, Bnb, Ada, Sol, Matic, Dot, Xrp,
These Coins Will Bright Your Future if you hold for a minimum 2 to 3 years
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 01, 2021, 02:06:07 PM
Its time For Etherium to break All time high. London hard fork supposed to drop in a few days. Add in the fact that we’ve bottomed out on a long correction equals bullish imo I’m really curious to see what happens after the upgrade
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
August 01, 2021, 07:45:20 AM
BTC, ETH, and BNB are good coin investments for the current situation and onward. But in order to receive a big investment profit is also required the big investments fund as well. In addition, if you would like to hold a big number of coins with a small investment, looking at a new trust project with concrete system development and innovation plan. If you are lucky in the future, a big profit will be yours.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
August 01, 2021, 04:21:29 AM
I suggest you to invest SFUND token because it is great token and last time its pumped and it's price was about 2$ of 1 token. And now a days it is dumping down. It is time to invest in this token. For get benifit in future.
What if the token dumping continues? can you still predict the future of the token well? because anyone here is very difficult to make predictions for the future of any token in cryptocurrency, because this is the same as ascertaining someone who is still alive tomorrow, so obviously very difficult.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 27, 2021, 03:38:58 PM
Hello all,
If one wants to invest a small amount of money in the cryptocurrency, then which coins are good? I mean is something about $500. Are Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar good?
I have another question: Can Ripple win the court? When is the next Ripple court?

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
Aside from ETH, ADA, LTC, BNB being one of the strong contenders, I'm also extremely bullish on Stakenet's XSN right now. I highly recommend you guys to analyze how solid this project is. Low market cap and a super bargain price. The devs are currently working on the Layer 3 Stakenet Dex (combination of Lightning and Connext networks) which is going to be available soon.
Activity: 433
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 27, 2021, 12:25:40 PM
Crypto is a big game. Considering your amount, i think you Shouldn’t select any altcoins which is discoursing by people like ripple. Although those you mention, are also good but In such instances that Isn’t recommended for you, Rather try to invest on eth or bnb or both (both has largest cap market & very trustworthy) of altcoin for long investment, in my view.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
July 27, 2021, 11:47:26 AM
 I suggest you to invest SFUND token because it is great token and last time its pumped and it's price was about 2$ of 1 token. And now a days it is dumping down. It is time to invest in this token. For get benifit in future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 26, 2021, 03:43:56 PM
At the moment I suggest you don't invest in these coins. You should invest in Cardano, Polkadot, Ethereum, Matic, and BNB. They are the most famous coins after Bitcoin and these are also good for long-term investment. You can also check some NFT projects to invest because nowadays trend is NFT coin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 383
July 26, 2021, 03:38:13 PM
Hello all,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.
I noticed that TRX, EOS, XRP & XLM are very stable, for those who like high volatility these four coins are not recommended. I prefer Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and cake which have high volatility and are good for investment.
Activity: 122
Merit: 19
https://i.imgur.com/0cKROEC.png
July 19, 2021, 03:20:22 PM
At present you can invest in BNB. If the days ahead are over, it may be equal to or more than ETH.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
July 19, 2021, 01:12:09 PM
Current conditions are the best time for investing, even including top altcoins. But if I have to invest 500 USD, then I will switch in the proper situation. Now I would like to buy some top (under 100) altcoins, then I will sell those coins to buy new altcoins. I don't like new altcoins, but bullrun investment situation must be different.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
July 19, 2021, 10:10:49 AM
With a capital of $500 dollars I think to do just one coin, I recommend investing in the BNB coin, seeing the development of BNB in the market In terms of liquidity, BNB is also one of the largest and if we look at the cap market BNB is already the third largest after Bitcoin and Ethereum. however, some of the coins you mentioned like Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar are also good coins, but I recommend BNB.
Yes, BNB can always be recommended because a coin as strong as BNB is unquestionable in terms of liquidity and volume on all exchanges, because the BNB community is also very large for the crypto space, so price recovery will be faster when the market is in good shape.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
July 19, 2021, 09:57:52 AM
Considering the fact that there are a lot of coins out there right now that has the potential of becoming more successful in the future, it can be a hassle to pick which on you're going to invest with. In such instances, it would be best to monitor and analyze the price movement of the top coin in the market before making an action, afterwards you can start investing on the ones you find interesting and has potential. BNB, ETH, BTC and many more, there are a lot of good coins to invest with in the market right now, just have the time to check if it is a good time to invest or not for the top coins.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 06, 2021, 11:38:38 AM
for now it seems very suitable to be invested in several alcoins that have touched high prices, because the market conditions are currently undergoing a correction so it is better to invest in cardano, bnb and btt.
Cardano and BNB can still be good choices for now, but for BTT, it doesn't seem like it's worth choosing because as long as the decline occurs, BTT seems difficult to recover and it will take a long time to get a price recovery in the market.

BTT needs to compete well as there are many new projects that's being introduced from time to time.

If you are into long term investment, BTC, ETH and BNB are the options that comes into your mind first, then spare some portions of your money to other coins, you can sort those new tokens and find what are the best pick for either short or long term investment.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
July 06, 2021, 09:29:13 AM
Hello all,

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.

you better invest your money in some trusted coins. don't just invest in some random coins, or invest in a new project. i think investing your money in a new project is the same as gambling. you won't know the project will be a big succes or no. maybe i suggest you to take some BNB, ETH or XRP.
i never invest my money in just one coin. i always buy more than one coins to keep me safe from a big loss.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
July 06, 2021, 09:16:42 AM
If you want long term, then you should focus on bitcoin, this is the safest haven for all currency, but investing only in one coin is not good, you should find other coin to invest in, you can try BNB, XRP, ETH these are also a good coin to hold in a long term, but if you are not into long term investment and you only want a pump and dump then try to find other new coins.
Yes, but out of some of the choices you've mentioned, I just like the choice on Bitcoin as well as some other coins like BNB, XRP, and ETH, because it's still so much better than having to find a new coin to find a pump and dump.
new projects are currently more the result of development or even have the same concept as some of the projects that already exist in the market. Of course, it will be difficult to see them last long term. it would not be good for investment.
top assets as you say are idols I guess for investment. currently, BNB is my favorite, I have switched some altcoins to BNB. I am preparing for 1-2 years in the future.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
July 06, 2021, 07:27:21 AM
Regarding those coins you mentioned there are definitely better projects, but it's all about affinity and usage about that, but if you're just looking for financial gain, as I said before, there are probably better or faster things. The judgment on which project will provide this will be up to you to research and determine. I don't like to suggest because it's other people's money that is talking and this can sometimes lead to losses and problems, you need to be responsible with your words. If you want to trust something, trust BTC.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
May 29, 2021, 04:38:46 PM
Have you check on coinmarketcap? then i hope you can understand which is the best currency for your Investment right now. Many time you can got lossing for your Investment so we can't tell you a fixed coin name. Anyway you can keep invest in BNB or ETH and i hope two coin give you some profits.
there is a large list of altcoins currently available for purchase. Coinmarketcap helps to check trading volume, marketcap, list of exchanges. the rest must do research on the platform and also the team to be able to decide whether to buy or not. because for now there are so many scam projects that you have to be more selective in choosing. If in doubt, suggestions like ethereum can be an option
I think no need to follow larger list because if you are looking top 10 altcoin which list on coinmarketcap then you can got a best altcoins. Absolutely you are right because there are many top altcoins in coinmarketcap so we need qualified research.
Pages:
Jump to: