Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins do you Hold ? - page 10. (Read 1766 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 16
February 04, 2020, 03:10:10 PM
As far as I know IOTA is a good coin, I saw it on coinmarketcap we can see it in the top position. You can hold it until you have got profitable from this coin. But I will be prefer to choose ETH as my main place to store my money. As you can see last month this ETH price was $130 and when bitcoin was going up then we have seen that this price movement was followed the bitcoin price movement. We can see it again when bitcoin price movement up again and we can see now its price is around $190 on coinmarketcap. I guess you will be profitable when you choose this coin as your investment place.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
February 04, 2020, 02:42:25 PM
NEO, LINK, IOTA are a good investment, Ethereum should be in your portfolio too because this coin has huge possibilities to go for a higher price in this year. If you want to earn a quick profit then buy some BCH too and sell it when you get enough profit. Therefore I would suggest buy ATOM, XLM, HT coins. I am holding Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, BURN, BIP and some other coins from I mentioned here.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 04, 2020, 02:35:16 PM
snip-
So now to my questions:
which coins do you prefer and Hold ?
what do you think about the coins i´ve invested in ?
I may suggest having your own research than asking people here in the community and dont rely upon them, even me. Split your money into two parts. And invest in Bitcoin into 75% of your capital as an investment and the rest is on the altcoins that you've said. I can assure that you will earn profit on Bitcoin if you will patiently wait the perfect time when the Bullrun will occur and made the price of it skyrocketing.

In the crypto market, the top 10 altcoins were always safe when it comes to investment. But top of my priority is Bitcoin because I know this has the most have potential among all cryptos.
Definitely agreeing with this one. If you really want to earn without any regret or to blame, you should study things that you need to know to answer your own question because you are the one who is responsible for deciding what to buy and to hold. The rest of the information that comes to other people is just an opinion or their experienced but every person has their own techniques so you should have one too.

for now I only hold a few of the top coins like btc, eth, bnb, eos and ltc. I personally do not like high risk, so I prefer to hold some of the top cryptoqurrency for investment in the future, in connection with that, I personally do not really know about the coins you said above like BTCT & MN.
Like this one who is holding some top coins maybe he studied such important things to consider when buying and holding because buying some tokens doesn't require if that is low in price as long as it can make you earn in the future just do it. Take risks, if you lose? Just try again and maybe choose another token to hold that you think is better than before. That's what life goes on, do not lose hope if you lose. If you really want to win, don't give up.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 04, 2020, 02:01:58 PM
Anyone have the right to hold any coin they want, it could be as silly as holding the bare bottom no good horrible scam/shit coin somewhere, it could be the big top 10 dogs, everyone has that right and its their own money to make that decision.

However, when people remove bitcoin from the discussion I get a bit confused, what do people find on other coins that they just seem to not see in bitcoin? If that is just profit thinking, bitcoin is closest to its ATH price then almost all other coins in the past 2 years, if it is about technology it is the most used in the world, if it is about decentralization then even the biggest miners in the whole world couldn't hard fork it, I mean I get that other coins are cool too, I would understand having plenty of coins in your portfolio but that doesn't mean you should not have bitcoin as well.
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
February 04, 2020, 01:51:24 PM
my portfolio is too small for 2020. BTC,BNB,XRP,TRX,BSV (this risky investment because i bought in expensive price provably i will go long hold at least in the year 2020), i sold out eth i have been wait for pump and i lost big here, so i focus in the different coins. I am curious to invest some new coin likes those are last year coin. FRM,TEM,TOKO these got a lot of faith from investors.  
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
February 04, 2020, 01:30:25 PM
for now I only hold a few of the top coins like btc, eth, bnb, eos and ltc. I personally do not like high risk, so I prefer to hold some of the top cryptoqurrency for investment in the future, in connection with that, I personally do not really know about the coins you said above like BTCT & MN.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
February 04, 2020, 01:11:01 PM
In the meantime I am more interested in buying and using Ripple. In addition to stable prices, I try to make transactions between wallets with low-cost and fast transactions. Besides XRP, I use Bitcoin as my long-term investment.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
February 04, 2020, 01:00:52 PM
Aside from Bitcoin, I only hold for ETH for now.
I am kinda feeling at risk for now so I wouldn't tread too far into what I am looking to invest at.
Somehow I am peeking to invest in BNB lately, but my instincts tell me not to push it way too far.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
February 04, 2020, 12:43:47 PM
I may suggest having your own research than asking people here in the community and dont rely upon them, even me. Split your money into two parts. And invest in Bitcoin into 75% of your capital as an investment and the rest is on the altcoins that you've said.
Having more capital invested into bitcoins must be a wise suggestion and going as per your idea must be good in terms of diversification principle too. Personally I will not risk 25% of capital with altcoins. Yes, I might be going only for 10% of my allocated funds for crypto investments. Because, when we are having well-defined rocksolid opportunity in the name from bitcoins, why should be risk in some other thing which is having less than 50% chances to hit our expectation levels.

In the crypto market, the top 10 altcoins were always safe when it comes to investment. But top of my priority is Bitcoin because I know this has the most have potential among all cryptos.
Do not misled by coinmarketcap ranking/listing. It is complete manipulated one to temp you to invest with them. Simply increasing the circulating volume will get them top spot on marketcap listing but the actual potential to perform well will fall drastically due to lazy team and other probable reasons.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 04, 2020, 12:00:49 PM
i am currently holding Eth some doctors coin and other small coins but i really want to hold some more ETH and BTC as well, because BTC is a very promising coin and i think the race of pump is started and i want to invest in these coins in current prices
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
February 04, 2020, 11:54:59 AM
Personally, I believe that Bitcoin is very promising and takes one of the important roles in the cryptocurrency market. I believe that in the future this coin will hold a very high rating. And you can also hold or invest in Ethereum which is currently starting to grow rapidly.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
February 04, 2020, 11:42:26 AM
snip-
So now to my questions:
which coins do you prefer and Hold ?
what do you think about the coins i´ve invested in ?
I may suggest having your own research than asking people here in the community and dont rely upon them, even me. Split your money into two parts. And invest in Bitcoin into 75% of your capital as an investment and the rest is on the altcoins that you've said. I can assure that you will earn profit on Bitcoin if you will patiently wait the perfect time when the Bullrun will occur and made the price of it skyrocketing.

Activity: 574
Merit: 0
February 04, 2020, 11:33:43 AM
Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency and it remains the go-to leader of the space. As of this writing, the market capitalization of the world's top digital currency is more than $125 billion, with a price per coin of more than $7,305. There are roughly 17.1 million BTC in circulation, according to coinmarketcap.com.
I thing best coin for invest :
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ripple (XRP) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
BNB
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
February 04, 2020, 11:31:22 AM
I am kept everything monolithic in bitcoin, but then I am pulled to buy the Ethereum classic, I thought that I could transfer from one exchange to another, and as a result, the conclusion was closed on the first one and now I am an honorary investor in the ethereum classic (help me).

you switch on etherium classic recently or long time ago ? because i heard eth classic pumped verry high recently and i believe that many users imediately grab this coin and became a fan just because of the mentality that they can earn big if ever the coin pump up again but still your decision of leaving bitcoin is not okay because bitcoin is still the one that we all must prioritize before everyone else  . that simply shows that you dont have a faith on it .
Activity: 267
Merit: 7
February 04, 2020, 11:23:46 AM
wao my favorite coin and still hold it is bnb, a familiar name, really the coin has a very good and big ecosystem, especially the coin of the world's top 1 exchange, will always be getting the strongest growth, and being the coin of a blockchain platform, is worth the long-term investment, Neo is also a pretty good investment, I also have about 20% of my capital in it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
February 04, 2020, 11:22:59 AM
The coins that I would tear for a long time, this is of course ethereum. Also seele, many coins from the Minter project. Coin exchange yobit. There are also enough coins. But I will not reveal all the cards) Probably you hear many coins for the first time. Meet)
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
February 04, 2020, 11:17:16 AM
First of all the best coins to pick for long term hold is bitcoin, make your portfolio diversified but the highest proportion should be bitcoin then pick some major altcoins like Ethereum, XLM and BNB. If that was my portfolio I'd like to risk 20% on new altcoins that have a potential, innovative idea and hardworking team.
Activity: 14
February 04, 2020, 11:12:15 AM
Hmm, so far definitely sounds very impressive. But what are latest results you are talking about? I mean probably there is an example or so you can come up with? Would be interested to hear

Well, the latest one I have discovered is new records on real users number and views. Verasity has proved its value to publishers by dramatically increasing viewer engagement and video views on their site domains to 1.3M viewers. Google the news, it is very popular
February 04, 2020, 11:05:18 AM
Well, the only one I am following these days is Verasity. Because guys are not only coming with incredible and truly impressive results, but also having many real users behind. For example, they are top token on Binance DEX with highest trading volume, they are at Tier 1 leading exchanges listing, setting new standards and new records every day

Hmm, so far definitely sounds very impressive. But what are latest results you are talking about? I mean probably there is an example or so you can come up with? Would be interested to hear
February 04, 2020, 11:04:51 AM
Hello mate. That's absolutely true. And you know, as there are more and more different options these days, we should always try to choose the best solutions. Talking about you, are there many you follow? And how do you choose promising ones?

Well, the only one I am following these days is Verasity. Because guys are not only coming with incredible and truly impressive results, but also having many real users behind. For example, they are top token on Binance DEX with highest trading volume, they are at Tier 1 leading exchanges listing, setting new standards and new records every day
Pages:
Jump to: