Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins do you Hold ? - page 11. (Read 1766 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 04, 2020, 10:59:08 AM
In my opinion, advanced tokens and coins must follow many criteria. As for me, I always evaluate many parameters before investing. And aims & plans for sure matter a lot along with current results

Hello mate. That's absolutely true. And you know, as there are more and more different options these days, we should always try to choose the best solutions. Talking about you, are there many you follow? And how do you choose promising ones?
Activity: 14
February 04, 2020, 10:58:18 AM
In my opinion, advanced tokens and coins must follow many criteria. As for me, I always evaluate many parameters before investing. And aims & plans for sure matter a lot along with current results
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
February 04, 2020, 10:56:07 AM
NEO and Link are good which you already have. If you are looking for a privacy coin then XMR and PIVX is a good choice because both are strong project. BNB and KCS are also a good investment, I know the hype of BNB is gone and the price went down but it's still a very good coin to invest. And don't forget about ETH, LTC, and XRP.
Activity: 12
February 04, 2020, 10:52:59 AM
A friend of me told me to go almost All-In in Platincoin.. actually I don´t know much about this Coin but the Founder was @Onecoin involved Do someone know sth. about this coin ?

Well my workmate is also hyped and involved in platincoin.. i don't know what to think about this... just look at the daily volume and then the liquidity, it just looks like fake volume in a large scale

but platincoin is backed by 5000 tons of gold, it has to be the next bitcoin.  Cheesy

Yes same it seems like they´re doing Wash trading and I´ve heard the first time that a coin can set his own price like its now at 5 and you can´t sell it for 6 or 7 you have to sell or buy it for 5.. on the other side they have strong partnerships and paid out my friend.. I rly don´t know what to think about this coin 
Merit: 1
February 04, 2020, 10:45:25 AM
A friend of me told me to go almost All-In in Platincoin.. actually I don´t know much about this Coin but the Founder was @Onecoin involved Do someone know sth. about this coin ?

Well my workmate is also hyped and involved in platincoin.. i don't know what to think about this... just look at the daily volume and then the liquidity, it just looks like fake volume in a large scale

but platincoin is backed by 5000 tons of gold, it has to be the next bitcoin.  Cheesy
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
February 04, 2020, 10:38:28 AM
I currently hodl LCX XBX SaTT XTZ and Steem. I believe they all have a solid project that gives poeple for buy their coins. There is a lot of tokens/coins without project we just need to find true ones. By the way i heard HOX Token which didnt started pre-sale or ICO and they're going to bring own mainnet for HOX and HOX will be listed 3 exchanges in March 2020.
February 04, 2020, 10:20:44 AM
I am holding 75% of BTC from my portfolio.rest of the portfolio consist of major coins like ETH,LTC ,XRP and ADA.
As you see i am only holding big volume coins the only reason behind this is the history of some ALT COINS that vanished after being rated at top positions.
sharing the link of  'TOP 5 cryptocurrencies failurs'

https://bitcoinist.com/cryptocurrency-failures-all-time/

There are very few coins in coinmarketcap that have actual use case scenario.Most of the coins are here to accumulate BTC .They take the profit from the users and put all of their money gathered from alts into  BTC
So ,My advice to beginners is that please take a look at the history of cryptocurrencies.There are quite a few coins that were in top50 list in coinmarket cap but now they are flown away

Good Luck Smiley

I heard about ADA but is the Circulating supply not too high ?  so it´s near to impossible that Ada will worth more then 5€ even that would be crazy if i am wrong please tell me  Cheesy
February 04, 2020, 10:12:07 AM
Activity: 178
February 04, 2020, 10:06:27 AM
I am holding 75% of BTC from my portfolio.rest of the portfolio consist of major coins like ETH,LTC ,XRP and ADA.
As you see i am only holding big volume coins the only reason behind this is the history of some ALT COINS that vanished after being rated at top positions.
sharing the link of  'TOP 5 cryptocurrencies failurs'

https://bitcoinist.com/cryptocurrency-failures-all-time/

There are very few coins in coinmarketcap that have actual use case scenario.Most of the coins are here to accumulate BTC .They take the profit from the users and put all of their money gathered from alts into  BTC
So ,My advice to beginners is that please take a look at the history of cryptocurrencies.There are quite a few coins that were in top50 list in coinmarket cap but now they are flown away

Good Luck Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 507
February 04, 2020, 09:53:31 AM
I am kept everything monolithic in bitcoin, but then I am pulled to buy the Ethereum classic, I thought that I could transfer from one exchange to another, and as a result, the conclusion was closed on the first one and now I am an honorary investor in the ethereum classic (help me).
Activity: 42
Merit: 5
February 04, 2020, 09:50:04 AM
I'm holding the "safest" ones like BTC and ETH.

However I'm betting to some other projects like TUSD (I have this to have some stablecoin as value saving) and BBD token (from BBOD project, which I think has great potential).
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
February 04, 2020, 09:40:26 AM
So now to my questions:
which coins do you prefer and Hold ?
what do you think about the coins i´ve invested in ?
I only prefer Bitcoin, nothing more nothing less. Before, I also invested to eth but I realized that it is almost the same with btc. Their trends look the same for me so I decide to just invest with the stronger one Grin. Besides, that's the best and safest option for a small long term hodler like me.

And for your second question, you definitely got good coins presuming that you are a daytrader ( I think you really are) because if you are not then you cannot maximize it very well. It's also a good thing somehow that you already sold your Eth because I can feel that it's falldown gets nearer and nearer.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
February 04, 2020, 09:24:20 AM
Am holding some good coins around my corner but, have almost converted them to Bitcoin because of their pump and dump style of life. Many token has gone into extension because of my lack of understanding between pump and dump.  Currently, am holding all my investment into Bitcoin and nothing more; experience has taught me. Although, my holdings in Bitcoin are Majorly for a long-term and not for a short-term.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
February 04, 2020, 09:06:33 AM
The safest one, of course, I should say Bitcoin but since you are posting in Altcoin Discussion I recommend ETH the second-largest marketcap next to Bitcoin. I not a fan of long term HODL in other coins. In trading, I'll just do scalping, the profit is not that high but it is earning a little, but if you are holding I guess it is okay with reputable coins just do your own research. I think those coins you invested in are decent and actually you are good at english.
February 04, 2020, 09:04:07 AM
Did anyone notices that during this little bitcoin pumps since a month now few top coins don't move an inch? for example ZCL and stratis but stratis still move a bit, the reason why I'm saying this is because some said that those coins that respond to Bitcoin movement will bring highest profit when bitcoin hits ATH again, I think they are wrong

I´m sure there will be some Alt´s which will get you high profits in the future Like Iota or Link..

I think my ETH. carier is over I know it´s 100% psychological  but i could have 100k instead of 4... Now im searching Cheap Alt´s with a good team and vision..
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Live with peace and enjoy life!
February 04, 2020, 08:56:38 AM
I think you should start buying back the ETH that you hold because this coin could pump again when the market will be in bullish mode.
ETH was cheap because people are disappointed with it, but they were wrong to sell early as its potential is really high, and this market movement like a big dump that we are witnessing has become normal, it happens in bear season but will pump in the bull season.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 04, 2020, 07:07:39 AM
Did anyone notices that during this little bitcoin pumps since a month now few top coins don't move an inch? for example ZCL and stratis but stratis still move a bit, the reason why I'm saying this is because some said that those coins that respond to Bitcoin movement will bring highest profit when bitcoin hits ATH again, I think they are wrong
Activity: 51
February 04, 2020, 07:06:04 AM
I have eth, btc. I used to have many other currencies that I sold because I'm not sure about them. I'm sure that Bitcoin and Ethereum should grow, so I bet on them.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
February 04, 2020, 06:40:55 AM
Well I prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin aside from they have a good volume they are some of the coins that's good for long term investment unlike other coins that after some years it became a forgotten project or coin.

IOTA as well is a good investment in my opinion. If you're seeking for a long term investment you don't have to worry anything just wait for at least 2-3 years and you will get your profit (Just make sure that you enter at a good entry point) and if you're a swing trader and day trader you should maintain your losses.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
February 04, 2020, 06:27:20 AM
You made a good choice, because you invested in top altcoins that constantly generate income and will soon bring even more income when altcoins season will start, and I keep the bulk of the investments in ethereum, bitcoin and binance coin, in my opinion these are the top ones cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: