Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins do you Hold ? - page 7. (Read 1766 times)

Activity: 913
Merit: 252
February 11, 2020, 12:48:35 PM
I don't have any Bitcoin in my wallets right now. I have some ETH in my MEW wallet and a few tokens that I got from various bounty campaigns. When I first entered the cryptocurrency market, the price of Bitcoin was around $1,000. I made the mistake by not investing in BTC back then. I chose to accumulate BTC from bounty campaigns, and in the end that strategy didn't worked well.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 11, 2020, 12:46:03 PM
Oh wow, that sounds bold. And great to see the platform being active already, this is a significant benefit

Absolutely correct. And also have a look at guys' website, pretty sure that you will be impressed with how advanced and innovative they are
February 11, 2020, 12:45:16 PM
Yes, absolutely. In few words, team is bringing blockchain into ticketing market, preventing frauds and solving real issues. In my opinion, this is a great example of how advanced solution should look like. More than 300k tickets being sold, real partnerships and saturated roadmap

Oh wow, that sounds bold. And great to see the platform being active already, this is a significant benefit
February 11, 2020, 12:36:26 PM
I fully agree with you, indeed advanced and real solutions usually cause higher respect. And as an example, is GET staying for kind of new approach here? Curious to know more on the solution in general

Yes, absolutely. In few words, team is bringing blockchain into ticketing market, preventing frauds and solving real issues. In my opinion, this is a great example of how advanced solution should look like. More than 300k tickets being sold, real partnerships and saturated roadmap
February 11, 2020, 12:35:08 PM
What makes sense, in my opinion, is the practical value every solution brings and what is even more important - its value for the users. And really great to see new players on industries, mostly taken by giants

I fully agree with you, indeed advanced and real solutions usually cause higher respect. And as an example, is GET staying for kind of new approach here? Curious to know more on the solution in general
February 11, 2020, 12:29:52 PM
What I believe here - not just waiting matters, but more exploring. For example, talking about me, I am not just focusing on one or another new product, but choosing the industry and start exploring. So basically, with such an approach I can get deeper into the market. And these days there is a strong product on almost any market

What makes sense, in my opinion, is the practical value every solution brings and what is even more important - its value for the users. And really great to see new players on industries, mostly taken by giants
February 11, 2020, 12:28:51 PM
What I believe here - not just waiting matters, but more exploring. For example, talking about me, I am not just focusing on one or another new product, but choosing the industry and start exploring. So basically, with such an approach I can get deeper into the market. And these days there is a strong product on almost any market
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 11, 2020, 11:15:07 AM
Hi im new @ Bitcointalk and this is my first post  Smiley

Im into Crypto since 2016 so i saw big climbs off different Coins and i saw the market bleeding. At this time I had a lot of different coins some of them are already gone so i won and afterwards i lost money.

Im still into IOTA which i think is a really good investment and in NEO, Link and till 1 week i´ve invested in BTCT and started a MN. I had about 100 ETH but sold waaay to early...  Angry

So now to my questions:
which coins do you prefer and Hold ?
what do you think about the coins i´ve invested in ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English Grin

To be frank I don't know which coin is BTCT nevertheless will check it out later. Okay, now, from your list you made good decisions, IOTA and NEO are good, but if am to hold long I would chose NEO from the two. Also, ETH is among the few coins that are worth holding because of its prospect which from all angle is good. About the coins I prefer to hold, it's just 3 for now as am still looking for a trusted coins to hold. These 3 coins are BTC, ETH and BNB. At least we can see how serious Binance team is, so I think holding BNB is a good call.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 11, 2020, 11:08:44 AM
As of now, I am holding 3 coins. Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. These coins are the only coin that is allow on our wallet in our country. I decided to invest and hold it because I can just easily withdraw it anytime because the wallet that I have has a application and it helps us to convert our crypto into our fiat money for us to be able to withdraw it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
February 11, 2020, 10:45:39 AM
As of this moment my investment is in Tron as I am able to see a potential with this coin to get a big profit for long term hodl. Hoping for that to happened this year though  Grin .
I also have TRON on my list, but suddenly sold it earlier for personal reason. Right now I am holding a little ammount of XRP, ETH and BNB. As I have seen with these altcoins, I can see that they are some of the good altcoins for long term holding.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
February 11, 2020, 10:01:57 AM
I am still loyal to ETH to be arrested because the community is very strong so that the price is easy to strengthen, and the other tokens are still holding PPT which I hope from the two assets that I hold can reach ATH this year
You hold Ethereum is a good choice, but if you hold PPT for too long maybe it will be in vain, I know PPT is ranked 146 in coinmarketcap, but PPT charts look not good
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
February 11, 2020, 10:36:16 AM
As of this moment my investment is in Tron as I am able to see a potential with this coin to get a big profit for long term hodl. Hoping for that to happened this year though  Grin .
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1
February 11, 2020, 10:24:15 AM
The price of the coin goes up and down This year I sold some coins but some coins hold on my wallet That can benefit me BTC, ETH, TRX, ETC, BNB  and energy coins
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
February 11, 2020, 10:07:57 AM
There are so many good coins to hold for long term and one of them that you should prioritize is BTC, we can expect a huge gain in this coin when the real bull market returns and this should be your highest allocation in your portfolio. And the next is pick some major altcoins in the market like ETH, BNB and XRP, your portfolio must be well-diversify so that if one coin didn't work then you have backup plan. And make sure that you invest what you can afford to lose as this is better to hold for a long-term when the crypto market becomes mainstream.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
February 11, 2020, 08:19:09 AM
For now, I only hold btc, eth and xlm... Looking around for which other to add to my wallet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 11, 2020, 07:04:40 AM
I am still loyal to ETH to be arrested because the community is very strong so that the price is easy to strengthen, and the other tokens are still holding PPT which I hope from the two assets that I hold can reach ATH this year
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
February 11, 2020, 06:39:39 AM
I am holding Bitcoin Gold, because this coin is still undervalued right now and you can see on coinmarketcap thats BTG its -97 percent on ROI, and now its growing fast.
It's not so fast as the growing of BTG totally depends on bitcoin. That was a very bad thing to see that BTG is still in a big lost compared with its ATH. I dont even believe if this coin can come back to the ATH again as people very well know about this coin and its blockchain that always gets 51% attack
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
February 11, 2020, 05:57:13 AM
i prefer to become short-term holder for now since the market prices cahanged quickly, it makes a good profit for me.
also, if i hold a coin to hold for a long time, of course i'll buy a BTC. but, if you ask about Altcoins, of course i'll buy some ETH to hold.
Yes, for the current conditions it is very necessary to adjust in holding any tokens or coins, because the market changes that always occur make us have to use a deeper analysis of the coins we hold, both in the long term and in the short term.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 11, 2020, 05:48:47 AM
etherum lately continues to experience good graphics, so I think it is appropriate to hold etherum at this time. at the end of this month etherum could potentially go up to $ 300, so i also include the hodl to etherum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
February 11, 2020, 05:22:54 AM
Right now I don't hold any coins. but I think if you want to hold a coin for a long time it's better to hold a BTC. because BTC has a good price potential rather than holding altcoin which may not necessarily experience a price increase like BTC. this is in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: