Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins do you Hold ? - page 3. (Read 1766 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
February 29, 2020, 09:34:25 PM
I think the best altcoins to hold right now are ethereum, litecoin and binance coin. Because of the coins I mentioned from the beginning of
this year the performance was very good at all. I think your choice of coins for NEO and LINK is already an option good for hold. But for IOTA
and BTCT in my opinion is not good for hold, if IOTA this year the performance is not good and for BTCT new tokens that are still doubtful potential.
These are very good coins for profit but you need to consider carefully because the current market is in a big correction and need to have a specific plan when choosing to invest. I think investing in Ethereum, Litecoin or Binance are 3 very good options and you will definitely make a very high profit if altcoin season comes back. Of course, you don't always succeed because the market is very volatile.
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
February 29, 2020, 09:29:38 PM
The tokens/coins you hold are cool, you can stick yo your portfolio and dont be sad if you sell to early, its never too late to buy back and wait again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
February 29, 2020, 09:03:35 PM
I think the best altcoins to hold right now are ethereum, litecoin and binance coin. Because of the coins I mentioned from the beginning of
this year the performance was very good at all. I think your choice of coins for NEO and LINK is already an option good for hold. But for IOTA
and BTCT in my opinion is not good for hold, if IOTA this year the performance is not good and for BTCT new tokens that are still doubtful potential.
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
February 29, 2020, 07:16:24 PM
I only hold bitcoin at the moment. This is the only coin that has a huge value and will always be relevant and reliable.
Bitcoin is of course a good coin, but it will not bring you a huge profit. You could buy something from the top 10 altcoins on coinmarketcap. This will also be reliable.
Activity: 596
February 29, 2020, 07:10:38 PM
I only hold bitcoin at the moment. This is the only coin that has a huge value and will always be relevant and reliable.
Activity: 368
Merit: 11
February 29, 2020, 06:43:06 PM

Im still into IOTA which i think is a really good investment and in NEO, Link and till 1 week i´ve invested in BTCT and started a MN. I had about 100 ETH but sold waaay to early...  Angry

I don't really know about the BTCT token,  but the other coins on your list are for long term investment from where i stand. Personally,  i prefer other altcoins with tendency for easy price surge as even a common announcements about potentials partnerships and listing on better exchamge do seems to bring up pumps which one can easily capilize profits from.

Currently, my options are BnB coin amd Atomic wallet Coin (AWC). I chose the two because they have high utility and large userbase and especially,  AWC is known for it's up and down price movement,  all you have to do is buy low and wait for it to go up again to sell and the process continues. However, bnb on the other hand, CZ hardly go a month without release more exciting new and updates.

Eitherway, what matters the moest is not falling in love with any coin
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
February 29, 2020, 05:54:27 PM
I also invested into IOTA but after the last incident I am thinking that I will exchange it for another one.
IOTA is interesting due to its Tangle technology, but it was proven that it is not decentralized, so where are the ideas about the decentralization?
Activity: 921
February 29, 2020, 05:39:42 PM
Most of my savings are in bitcoin and Ethereum. This is a fundamental coins, which should be available to all. I also like LTC and NEO. I also have many different tokens from bounty companies.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
February 29, 2020, 05:11:09 PM
At the moment I am holding eth and bitcoin for the long term and both of them are increasing at the moment. I have also traded in Link but not too long, in my opinion Link is also a good coin whose ups and downs are very significant, if it is right when buying and selling it Link will give a good profit. For Neo this is indeed a good coin and many traders like it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
corion.io
February 29, 2020, 03:49:49 PM
I prefer and hodl altcoin  bnb and link, my reason is because bnb has so many uses in exchange binance and is major coin and if link, link partership with google I think these two altcoin projects have a good future
Binance has great prospects for growth this year. I think that it is necessary to further accumulate your BNB portfolio. In 2020, I have a dream to have 500 BNB on the balance sheet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 29, 2020, 05:06:42 AM
Well, I cannot say that I have many as well, especially taking into consideration slow speed of new solutions discovery for me Smiley But a truly well-built and rather professional solution with practical value for almost everyone I can recommend today - Carnomaly. Have you heard of such a solution already? In few words, Carnomaly will become the first company ever to offer a worldwide rebate for an automotive purchase. Both new and used vehicles will apply, as long as they are purchased from a verified legal dealer anywhere in the world. Upon completion of our consumer platform, Carnomaly will begin buying back tokens to replenish the rebates for years to come. Of course, I also recommend you to have a closer look at their website to check out more, cause guys look very advanced

From your words, sounds and looks very advanced and attractive. I will definitely have a closer look and get back with my thoughts
Activity: 154
February 29, 2020, 05:05:40 AM
Hello. I absolutely share your views here. And talking about you, are there many promising tokens and platforms you are now following and can recommend? I only have 2 or 3 most advanced ones I am aware of, so always interesting to get a real recommendation

Well, I cannot say that I have many as well, especially taking into consideration slow speed of new solutions discovery for me Smiley But a truly well-built and rather professional solution with practical value for almost everyone I can recommend today - Carnomaly. Have you heard of such a solution already? In few words, Carnomaly will become the first company ever to offer a worldwide rebate for an automotive purchase. Both new and used vehicles will apply, as long as they are purchased from a verified legal dealer anywhere in the world. Upon completion of our consumer platform, Carnomaly will begin buying back tokens to replenish the rebates for years to come. Of course, I also recommend you to have a closer look at their website to check out more, cause guys look very advanced
Activity: 112
February 29, 2020, 05:03:16 AM
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I wouldn't say that we can be talking about all altcoins at once. From my point of view, much depends on the concrete platform/token and its particular prospects. And it is important to differentiate. Because again, only own and concrete analysis allows to get an objective overview

Hello. I absolutely share your views here. And talking about you, are there many promising tokens and platforms you are now following and can recommend? I only have 2 or 3 most advanced ones I am aware of, so always interesting to get a real recommendation
Activity: 154
February 29, 2020, 05:01:59 AM
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I wouldn't say that we can be talking about all altcoins at once. From my point of view, much depends on the concrete platform/token and its particular prospects. And it is important to differentiate. Because again, only own and concrete analysis allows to get an objective overview
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
February 29, 2020, 12:32:05 AM
at the moment i am only holding bitcoin and ethereum i am trying to sell all the other altcoins to buy stable coins to put in staking...

Same for me. But I have some zilliqa and cosmos, I like these two as their blockchain is quite impressive especially cosmos. Im just holding it using the version 2.0 of Imtoken App. Anyway, gotta love to see those coin pump when the bull run arrived.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
February 28, 2020, 11:22:39 PM
IOTA is an expensive cryptocurrency asset. Look at its capitalization, at the total cost. I think it is better to buy coins where the capitalization is below $ 100 million.
becarefull buying IOTA at this moment, looks like they have internal problem. i read in twitter in their foundation have conflict and also in their network too.personally i am prefer to buy another coin to decrease the risk, there are alot good coins in market that have cheap price now. we just need to pick some of them. maybe you could look at ontology that have mirroring patter in weekly chart.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
corion.io
February 28, 2020, 11:06:23 PM
Hi im new @ Bitcointalk and this is my first post  Smiley

Im into Crypto since 2016 so i saw big climbs off different Coins and i saw the market bleeding. At this time I had a lot of different coins some of them are already gone so i won and afterwards i lost money.

Im still into IOTA which i think is a really good investment and in NEO, Link and till 1 week i´ve invested in BTCT and started a MN. I had about 100 ETH but sold waaay to early...  Angry

So now to my questions:
which coins do you prefer and Hold ?
what do you think about the coins i´ve invested in ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English Grin

In my opinion, a good coin to hold in the long run is a coin that is in the top 30 coinmarketcaps. The ranking in the coin market illustrates the investor's interest and also the amount of liquidity owned by the token.
IOTA is an expensive cryptocurrency asset. Look at its capitalization, at the total cost. I think it is better to buy coins where the capitalization is below $ 100 million.
Activity: 840
February 28, 2020, 09:01:01 PM
Hi im new @ Bitcointalk and this is my first post  Smiley

Im into Crypto since 2016 so i saw big climbs off different Coins and i saw the market bleeding. At this time I had a lot of different coins some of them are already gone so i won and afterwards i lost money.

Im still into IOTA which i think is a really good investment and in NEO, Link and till 1 week i´ve invested in BTCT and started a MN. I had about 100 ETH but sold waaay to early...  Angry

So now to my questions:
which coins do you prefer and Hold ?
what do you think about the coins i´ve invested in ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English Grin

In my opinion, a good coin to hold in the long run is a coin that is in the top 30 coinmarketcaps. The ranking in the coin market illustrates the investor's interest and also the amount of liquidity owned by the token.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 2919
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
February 28, 2020, 08:30:14 PM
In addition to the known classics, in my case I like to define in what periods of time I will do hodl, in the short, medium or long term.

With how cheap some coins are, making investments of some dollars this year and waiting for 2021 is my priority in the short term to make Hodl with:
TRON-Dash-LTC and at least 3 shitcoin, such as CHP, of which I have about 80,000 tokens.

My short term is at least one year, specifically in those currencies, so I will wait until February 2021.

In reference to your coins, IOTA by Market price is one of those that one should invest, because you do not need a large investment to see results, but I really do not know very well their behavior in the market. You have to follow the coins you want Hodl for long periods to understand them, it is very important to have some expectation of what results one might expect.

I don't like the other two for hodl, mainly because I don't follow them.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
February 26, 2020, 06:25:42 PM
I'm not familiar with btct coin so I prefer holding in the top cmc coins those are xrp eth and of course btc. I give up on selling some of my altcoin to have accumulate more btc to hold. We have different view on which coins to invest that can give profit. As long you know the risks and analyze the market condition.
Pages:
Jump to: